Hi

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi

Postby painthorse21 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 am

Hi, I am painthorse21!

I had a question about Private messaging. I can't send any and I don't understand why. If someone could explain that to me, you would be of great help.

Thanx a bunch,
painthorse21
painthorse21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi

Postby Lady Aracne » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 am

I sent you a pm.

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 am

Hey there painthorse21! Can I call you paint? Every time you recieve a trade, have a trade accepted, or have it declined, you get a pm. Sometimes members will send you a pm to ask a question, or just to chat! Speaking of, if you ever want to talk, I'm always up for a chat, so come talk to me!

~Turq8
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 am

Hello and welcome to you!

Now about your question, Tess just recently made where if you are under 13, and your parents haven't sent back the permission slip you won't be able to send PMs, and do a few other things on the site that could be potentionaly dangerous. It is only possibly dangerous if you give out personal info, so don't worry. This is just so younger members won't be tempted to give out personal info.

Anywho to start you off you will want to check out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful, and very helpful member created guides are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any Newbie Helper.

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me