Not Getting Something! Please Help!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Not Getting Something! Please Help!

Postby DELETE MY ACCOUNT » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:42 am

Hi! I have a question....

I DONT GET THE EASTER EGG HUNT:
Where will you find the banners? Are they scattered around CS? Plus other stuff!

Thanks! :D
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO MY FURSONAS!

Her name is Sasha and she is a white cat, long fur. Not a Persian. Just a long fur white cat. She has some extra tuffs of fur at the top of her ears like, Bobcats, or Lynx. She is licking a rainbow snowcone and her tongue is also (now) rainbow! Her right paw is rainbow. Thanks and if your avalible for drawing her, please please PM me. I also have a dog with droopy or straight ears. He is a teal color with faded splotches of it and brown splotches here and there too. He Has a black button nose, and black and orange button eye's. His name is Doug. I'll have a payment! Thanks!

-Stripe
DELETE MY ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Not Getting Something! Please Help!

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:40 am

the banners are at the bottom of the forums. they show up at random times so everytime you go to a new forum or refresh your page scroll down and see if there is a banner there. if so click it if not keep looking. They are only in the forums. hope that helps if not please pm me and i will try to explain further
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:08 am

You can find banners in any post you open, choose one with lots of pages and go into each one, the banners are always at the bottom of the page. enjoy!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileyBabe » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 am

I dont get where you find the easter eggs which you give to the bird thing :? Im confused. PM me
SmileyBabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me