how do i get pets???!!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

how do i get pets???!!

Postby Yui Dan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:38 pm

;u; Yups...
Last edited by Yui Dan on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yui Dan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do i get pets???!!

Postby Pepero~ » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Just go to the main site, and click 'Adopt' on the left hand side! To see your pets, there's a link at the top which says 'Pets'.

P E P E R O ♥

99% of teenagers would go insane if Justin Bieber died. If you are the 1% who would be screaming "FINALLY!" at the top of your lungs, put this in your siggy.
Pepero~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: how do i get pets???!!

Postby Atwood » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Welcome to Chicken Smoothie! ^^ To adopt pets, click on the button on the left side of the main CS page that says Adopt and then go into each category of pet there and adopt as many as you can. :3 Also, there are two special events going on right now, one for Easter and one for CS's 2nd anniversary, so on the main page you'll see two big banners. If you click on them, you'll find even more pets and items you can get. For the next few days you might see a little banner at the very bottom of the forum pages with an Easter egg on it - click that to get token eggs that you can save up and trade in for some of the Easter pets. Adopt as many of each pet of every type as you can, since there are often multiple outcomes for each one and you can trade your spares for older pets you might like. ;)

For general stuff about how to get around the forums, information on pets and all that good stuff, check out RedBlueGreen’s Must-Read Topics for Newbies, the FAQ, the Help page, Dogstar’s Guide Index and Chooky’s Help Guide, as well as LIG's guide at the top of this board - those will tell you just about anything you might want to know about CS. ^^ If you have any other questions, feel free to ask any of us Newbie Helpers any time and we'll do our best to help you out. :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me