I'm New and need all of the help I can get

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

I'm New and need all of the help I can get

Postby ToLoVeAbRoKeNhEaRt » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 am

Hi! I'm Tara_Duskfeather and I am new to the chichken smoothie forums. I have a nice personality and I have some experience in rping and things from the warriorcats forums that I have also joined. So, if you have any tips for me, and if you know how to make a signature, make an avatar or how to trade pets and things please tell me. Thank you so much! :D I am so happy to be joining!
ImageImageImageImage

"One kiss, my bonny sweetheart; I'm after a prize tonight,
But I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light.
Yet if they press me sharply, and harry me through the day,
Then look for me by moonlight,
Watch for me by moonlight,
I'll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way."

--♥JayJayImage
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!--♥JayJay[/center]
ToLoVeAbRoKeNhEaRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'm New and need all of the help I can get

Postby Luna's Sanity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 am

hi
make a wishlist and i will try to help you out :]
Rosie
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url

BEFORE you make assumptions i do not like screamo, emo music and i am ABSOLUTELY not an emo , im a goth ,get it right !
Luna's Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppy4u » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 am

hi for you to make a avatar and a signature you need to reply to several posts in the forums. to trade pets you need to know someones user name my user name is KoalaBear. You click on trades at the top of the screen and then type someone's ysername in. Then you look through their pets and click on add this or something like that. I am Going to send you a pet because your new. To open new trades. Got to trades and scroll down until you see current trades. or is someone already excepted or canceled your trade you scroll to the bottem of the page.

Hope this hellps and check your trades ☺☻
Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage
puppy4u

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 am

Hello Tara and welcome to you :D

To make a signature go to your 'User Control Panel' > 'Profile' and on the left menu select 'Edit Signature'.
    Here you can design your signature to your liking using BBCode. If you are unfamiliar with it just check the BBCode section of the FAQ to get you started.

You can either find an avatar online or make one yourself, keep in mind the avatar must be 100 x 100 pixels in size at the most.

Koala explained trading one of the ways, but you can also offer on somebodies pets if their groups are enabled for trading. So while browsing a users pets you may see a link near the bottom of the pets page that says "Make a trade offer for this pet...". If you wish to change the settings of one of your groups, click "Change trading settings for this group" on that particular groups page.

I suggest checking out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful, and very helpful member created guides are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper. :D

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 am

Welcome welcome to CS! read all the links Wild posted for you, those will help you a lot! enjoy!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iheartdogs0611 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:50 am

hi and have fun here!
all my pets are for trade i will accept any pets in return

99.9% of girls would die if Zach Efron were to quit acting. If you are the 0.1% that would say "So long pretty boy" and not give it another thought, paste this into your siggy
iheartdogs0611

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Hello and welcome :3 Well some of the boards have their own set of rules posted. Easy to Read, easy to follow. The Roleplay Boards have many of these and even tips and 'How to''s. I believe there is even an RP school in the 'Share you creations' board. I hope you'll soon enough be accustom to the CS community and it's rules.

╔═════════════════════╗
She/Her || INFP || Artist
Dying Inside || Hermit

╚═════════════════════╝
Đɛαŧħғαƀℓɛ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me