Hai!!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hai!!

Postby Kurai Neko » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Im also new just registered this morning but didnt have enuff time to say anything. Hope to make friends and adopt soon
Kurai Neko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hai!!

Postby WildDragonfly » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello Kurai and welcome to you :D

When you do get a chance to adopt the pets, be sure to adopt to the maximum amount. This will help ensure that you get all or at least most of the out comes for the month ^^. Of course any extras can be used for future trading.

I suggest checking out the FAQ as well as the Help section for common questions you may have.

Some wonderful, and very helpful member created guides are:

If you have a question that isn't answered there or anywhere else, please don't hesitate to ask myself or another Newbie Helper.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hai!!

Postby Atwood » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Welcome to CS! ^^ We're a very active and friendly community here, so you'll probably get to know people fairly quickly. Some good ways to meet new people include checking out the Forum Games board, joining in on the discussions in General Chat or Chicken Smoothie Chat, or joining a roleplay in the Roleplay boards if you're interested in that. :3 The guides Wild linked to will give you a good idea of how to get started on CS, and if you have any questions, you can ask any of us Newbie Helpers any time. ^^ Have fun!
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me