~Ask Blazingstarcat~[tips for newbies and Q&A]

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

~Ask Blazingstarcat~[tips for newbies and Q&A]

Postby Sketchi-Kitty » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 am

So you are new to the site? I am glad you stumbled upon this form topic. Sounds interesting, huh? Here you can ask me whatever and look in the Q&A. You can also look in the tips. Chicken Smoothie is an awesome site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Q&A

Q:I am new and don't know how to get around the forums. Help?
A:After you have been on the forums a while, you will notice the forums are simple. When you enter the forums, this page comes up. This is the Board Index, otherwise knows as the forums homepage. There are a bunch of links listed. What are these? Theses are the links to certian types of CS chatting. For example, CS Trades is where you can post your trades. Under every link there is a description. This tells you about it. Now you may want to post something. Lets say you want to post a trade. Go to CS Trades and this huge, confusing screen will appear. Theses are all of the topics in the category, newest to oldest. If you want to look through them, please do so. It will help you understand. If you want to make a topic of your own, click the new topic button. It is near the top of the screen. Now you can give your topic a title and write! Do you want to see your profile or add friends? By your post there will be your name. Click on it. There is your profile. To add friends, go to the persons profile and click add friend or add foe. If you want to add a signatre, try User Control Panel. You can find your way from there.

Q:What is Oekaki?
A:Oekaki is art. If you want to draw some Oekaki, look in the board index for Oekaki.

Q:How do I adopt pets?
A:This is a common question. On the adoptables there are wood planks on one side of the screen. Click the one that say Adopt and choose your catagory.

Feel free to ask me a question. It would take FOREVER to write all the Q&A, so yeah. To PM me, go to my profile. You will soon see a link that say send a private message. Click that.

TIPS:

Read all the CS rules. There is also some CS Q&A in the rules.
Adopt away! The pets in the adoption center go away to be replaced by new ones every month!
Be a role model. There are some younglings browsing this forum. Don't you want to set an example?

I hope all newbies read this and understand. I am trying my best to help and I really want to help.
Sketchi-Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Ask Blazingstarcat~[tips for newbies and Q&A]

Postby Lady » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:28 am

If you'd look, there is already a topic like this and there is no need for another one.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me