Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Phoenixhope » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:13 am

Excuse me, but where do I find my stamp collection? I’m playing on phone :P
WIP! I'm thinking of making a coded signature, but I don't know how to code.. so can somebody please make a coded signature for me? This is too cringey for even me to look at T.T
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hello everyone! I’m Phoenixhope, but call me Phoe :3

Meet my dragon collection! Please click ;w;

She/Her-Cancer-Shy-Loves Playing Games-Loves Stuffed Animals OwO

I am usually active, and I really like reading and drawing. Those are my favorite hobbies.

That might be all you need to know about me.

Peace out!

Phoenixhope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 am

Phoenixhope wrote:Excuse me, but where do I find my stamp collection? I’m playing on phone :P

at the bottom of the page you should see something that says view full site. click that. now your phone should display what cs would look like on a laptop or computer. then click on my stuff then click on stamp collection. you should be brought to your stamp collection which you can edit. once done editing go to the bottom of the page and click save changes.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synamiic » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 am

I didn't get to help my newbie, they didn't respond to me within a week. :c
Synamiic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midde » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 am

I haven't received any sort of replies from my newbies and they haven't been online for some time.
|Adult||Nov. 15th|♂ Any Pronouns|MST/MDT|Nocturnal|
{Adopt a Newbie}{Freebie Group}{Music}
Midde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momisa~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:44 pm

Username: liberov
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I only speak english.
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I used to play it 5+ years ago but forgot what my username/password was.
What do you like best so far?: I just love collecting cute pets.
Any questions?: It's been a long time since I last played so I don't really remember much, besides waiting for the pound to open because I love getting pets.
( up, up, baby don't give up. )───────────
[ wl , pets , pm ]
───────────
[ trade me, pm me ]
───────────────────────( wake me up, we can work it out. )
[ +grace she/her, kpop lover, resident twice fangirl, new but used to play in 2010 . ]
momisa~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EonArisen » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 am

Username: EonArisen
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: Fluent in English!
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I've heard about it for a while, but never signed up till now.
What do you like best so far?: The site design's pretty nice!
Any questions?: Am I doing this right?
EonArisen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 pm

I meant to post this a few weeks ago, but literally everything tried to happen to me. Anywho, I was assigned undorarabbit, who never responded to me. Could I be added back to the list? ^^ Thank you!

ShadowBird12 wrote:
    Username: ShadowBird12
    Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, sadly.
    Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: While I doubt I have the time to find specific posts, I have been assigned Con-fused and Raya36 on this thread in the past, both of which have sadly been inactive recently.
    Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've been on this site for four years now, as of last month. Honestly when I first joined I never made an introduction, and didn't find out about Adopt A Newbie until I had already learned from experience how to navigate most of the site. It would have helped me a lot if I had gotten an adopter, and that stems into why I want to be one. This site has been with me through some of my worst times, and I always will treasure it for that. I never had a helper when I was new, but now I'd like to help a newbie through their journeys, and hopefully help them have an easier time than I did at first. And while I don't think I'd be quite good enough to apply for General Helper whenever the position opens again, I am confident that I can help out here. Sorry for that little bit of rambling, eheh xD
    How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm on most days, unless I don't have access to a computer/wifi or am very busy. I'm online anywhere between two to eight or nine hours, as I multitask and am homeschooled.
    How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I'm gonna go with two, for now.
    Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Mhm.
    Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! What would be the point if I wasn't? xD
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brookstar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Username: Brookstar
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: (fluent in english)
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend, don't know the username
What do you like best so far?:My friend told me I could make custom pets, not sure if it's true
Any questions?: is it true you can make custom pets, and if so, how?
Brookstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following underage adopters have been accepted and will be placed on the list;

The following adopter forms have been declined for the following reasons:
  • Form was inadequate, either did not provide enough information for us to make a decision or it simply did not give us confidence that you could adequately help a newbie. If you are not sure how you can fix this, you may PM a thread-mod about it.

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> Celozon & AquilaFuga

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:08 am

Username: arisu.
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): i can speak japanese (not enough to help a newbie) and french is my second language.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: tachiaoi was my previous newbie. other than them, i have helped previous people who were new, but i knew them from a different site and i helped them through pm.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: last time i adopted a newbie, i enjoyed helping them. i'd love to adopt a newbie again. when i first joined, i was super confused and heck i never even made an introduction post , however the community was very welcoming and sweet and i'm still on today ^^ i want someone else to feel like i did !! i also really hope to become a part of cs staff one day, so maybe this'll help me become a general helper in the next opening.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: i'm on daily, usually for 3-6 hours a day. i basically live off cs-
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): three, please !!
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: mhm ^^
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: of course !!
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me