CS New people

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

CS New people

Postby Ricka » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 am

Hello I'm Ricka for all those so called "newbs" which I WON"T be calling anyone. Anyone can join here I am really new here and I don't truthfully know how to do much of anything either I just wanted to make a chat room that I could actually be a part of and understand what is going on. Once I have a group of people who will join me we can decide what our group will be: role playing, or just a "hello" group. Well I don't have much to say either then new people and really anyone JOIN! I think it would be sooo much fun to have a small littlle group of people and we could become the greatest of online friends and do everything together... ( that is everything possible on a computer of course.) Well, any please Join me and feal free to ask questions.
Ricka :D ;) :) :P :lol:
Pet's name: Ramma
Pet's name: Bambi
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Ricka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CS New people

Postby Turq8 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Well, this might work better in Introductions or General Chat, but I'm Turquoise8, I've been here about 3 and a half months, and this is my favorite site!
(Possibly) Back after a long hiatus!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tif + Jo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello hello ^^ It's better late then never isn't it :3

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:41 am

Welcome to CS Ricka! we hope you love it here! the is a whole are in this forum for RP players , here

RP Forums

If you want to take a look. :D

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricka » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Hi! At least we've got a small group, but I am still waiting for a few more joiners. SO what's up? And what do you think our group should be? Hey maybe a What the heck one! Haha I have a quick question for all of you... I am a new person so I would like to know how I can add pictures to my profile and post them etc. I'd like to know you all better... Not in a creepy way or anything but maybe you guys could post your favorite color food place dreams etc. Have a great day/week!

*Ricka* :)
Ricka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:43 am

Hi Ricka and welcome :)

Do you mean, how to post pictures in your signature?
If so you will need to Save the image and then upload it to a website such as Photobucket, Imageshack or tinypic.
You will likely have to make an account if you don't already have one. Don't worry it is free, safe and useful :) Once uploaded get the [IMG] code from the website and paste it in your signature by going To User Profile>Profile>Edit Signature.

And If you are hoping to get a conversation with some people or join one, you may have better luck in General Chat
Last edited by WildDragonfly on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 am

Oooh good! Now I can post pictures without worrying about slowing down the board! Thanks!
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me, I'm always happy to help!

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricka » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:42 am

Happy Valentines day everybody! (late) Can you guys see my picture now? I am still waiting for your opinions on what are group should be and A player Niddrie might be joining see ya later
RIcka :)
Ricka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ricka » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey you guys I am not getting any responses. Are any of you there? I want to start thinking about our group serously. we need rules and a subject... We need lots of stuff! REPLY! REPLY!
See ya later!
Ricka
Ricka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turq8 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm

What picture do you mean? Well, how about a rule against art theft?

Turq8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me