Hi! I'm always happy to make friends and do artwork for ppl!

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi! I'm always happy to make friends and do artwork for ppl!

Postby Mountain Wolf » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello! My username is Mountain Wolf Pack, but you can just call me Kat, as that's the nickname of my real name. Anyway, I've been on CS for a while, but I haven't really started going on the forums until a few months ago. I spend %99.9 of my time on the oekaki board, as I LOVE doing artwork. I'm young, and I'm only 12, so I may not be the greatest artist on CS, but I'm great for my age as people say that my art is intermediate worthy all the time. Hmm maybe I am ready for intermediate oekaki lol. I'm always happy to do artwork for people, and I will do it for free. I'm thinking of opening an art shop on here. But if you do request art from me, I'm not great at drawing people, but I can draw anthro versions of fursonas well though. I'm excellent at drawing pretty much any kind of animal. I don't have a tablet, so all of my art is done on a laptop. I'm always up for trading, even if you're not offering something that's on my wishlist, I will still trade as long as it's a fair trade. I love to make friends, so PM me if you wanna be friends so we can get to know each other a little bit more! :)
(signature under construction)
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi! I'm always happy to make friends and do artwork for

Postby LokisTrick » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi! It's nice to meet you. :D I wish I was good at art but I can hardly draw a straight line on a computer. :roll:
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Wolf » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Well, it is pretty hard at first. I was always good at drawing on paper, but I used to be pretty bad on the computer. But after a few months of drawing pics on cs, I have had a lot of improvement. Probably the biggest phrase I use when I do stuff is "practice makes perfect" because practice has improved my skills in things by A LOT lol
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliviara » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 am

Ill be your fried! I don't have a lot of CS friends, :lol: I need to be more active in the forums! I can't draw at all, I spend most of my time working on my cat rescue (yes I rescue real live kitties! :D )I also work at a vet's office, which is fun most of the time, as long as the dogs don't try to rip your face off :shock:
Red Malk For Auction! viewtopic.php?f=40&t=696991

Aliviara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imp-y » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 am

Hello, I'm an artist as well, some what. People at school always ask me to draw them something even at your age and younger. (heh only 3 years older and I sound like some old person) So I wouldn't mind being your friend, and talk artist to artist with things.

:J (my new smiley face :D)
Imp-y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bannana » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 am

i'll be your friend :)
and you're probably better than me at drawing on the computer. i really can't do a straight line :O
bannana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 am

Well it seems you like drawing quite a bit ^^ I do too, but I will never reach a high level of art ability I think. I don't have the talent for it really.

Anywho welcome to you :D

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Wolf » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 am

Nice to meet all of you! lol I do like to draw, and if you're wondering how my oekaki art looks, I just opened an art shop and there's a link to it on my forum signature. I will be adding some examples of my art a lot, so feel free to take a look at it several times! :)
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mountain Wolf » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:30 am

Aliviara wrote:Ill be your fried! I don't have a lot of CS friends, :lol: I need to be more active in the forums! I can't draw at all, I spend most of my time working on my cat rescue (yes I rescue real live kitties! :D )I also work at a vet's office, which is fun most of the time, as long as the dogs don't try to rip your face off :shock:

Wow you work for a cat rescue? Cats are my favorite animals, and it just makes me cry when I see all of the strays and cats at the pound. :( We actually rescued 2 cats during the summer. We found them at the sidewalk next to woods and a parking lot. They were no older then 3 months, and they are brothers. We found out by talking to some of our neighbors that someone's cat had a litter and they abandoned all of the kittens. We saw the rest of the kittens during the next few days, but we were never able to get close to them. Today the 2 cats that we rescued are plump and happy and their names are Magic and Sylvester :)
Mountain Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me