It's Been Awhile :D

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

It's Been Awhile :D

Postby littleevee » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 am

Hello's to anyone that might be reading this. :p
I'm not really much of a newbie, as I've actually been on this sight for a little while, but.. I had never made an intorduction before. ^^"

I enjoy writing, and drawing as well~ Art, basically. My favorite animals are the red and arctic wolves, and my second favorite animal is the skylark. ^^

I really do love this site~ The pets are so incredibly awesome. X3 I'll probably be staying here for a long while.
Quit Chickensmoothie. Sorry, guys.
You'll see me drawing random things on the Oekaki, though. And in the Clubs section. :V
Denari wrote:The thing that bothers me most about young people, particularly Americans, is that a frightening number of them cannot spell words, use punctuation, and are clueless about grammar in general. Young people are so used to using "text speak" that they have forgotten how to spell simple words like you, are, and your. Is it really that hard to add a couple of letters when you are writing, at least on forums and other publicly read areas?
littleevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: It's Been Awhile :D

Postby Tif + Jo » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello~

It's good to hear that you're enjoying the site as much as the rest of us do <3 I hope the love you harbor for CS will grow even more ;3

Also, I'd love to see some of your creativity on here <3 Have you, by any chance tried out the oekaki? :3

Discord: SierratheSharkDoge#2054
Tif + Jo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleevee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 am

Hello. ^^

Actually, I have. I drew Soran, my Fursona in Beginner's Oekaki. :3 Thing is, the oekaki page won't load on Firefox. >< So I have to go to Internet Explorer to get to it. Heh. :_D
But I still love drawing on oekaki~ I'm getting a new computer tomorrow for my birthday, so I can use my tablet again, and the internet will be much faster, so it'll probably be a whole lot easier. =3
You'll see me drawing random things on the Oekaki, though. And in the Clubs section. :V
Denari wrote:The thing that bothers me most about young people, particularly Americans, is that a frightening number of them cannot spell words, use punctuation, and are clueless about grammar in general. Young people are so used to using "text speak" that they have forgotten how to spell simple words like you, are, and your. Is it really that hard to add a couple of letters when you are writing, at least on forums and other publicly read areas?
littleevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Aracne » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 am

A bealted welcome for you Littleevee!! its wonderful to hear you are enjoying yout time here!!

I am hoarding SPIDERS (3587 so far), I will love to take any unwanted or unliked ones, just send the little guys I will take care of them!!
Lady Aracne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleevee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:32 am

Thanks! ^^
littleevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 am

littleevee wrote:I really do love this site~ The pets are so incredibly awesome. X3 I'll probably be staying here for a long while.

^ That is awesome to hear! :D A be-lated welcome to you littleeevee ^^

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me