Adopt a Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby GALAXXXXYYYYYY » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:50 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username: Galaxxxxyyyyyy (Galaxy)
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: nope just English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: a friend in a lioden discord
What do you like best so far?: i love the colors and variety of animals....but its only been one day..

Any questions?: i dont know....i think ive been figuring things out ok. But it has only been one day
GALAXXXXYYYYYY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeesAndBoswells » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:37 pm

Username:BeesAndBoswells
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I was introduced by my housemate Ch0matic_V0id
What do you like best so far?: I like that there are so many bunnies! ๐Ÿ‡
Any questions?: I ran into an issue with sending messages in a trade I tried to start with my friend. Will making a post here allow me to start messaging people?
BeesAndBoswells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:09 am

BeesAndBoswells wrote:Username:BeesAndBoswells
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I was introduced by my housemate Ch0matic_V0id
What do you like best so far?: I like that there are so many bunnies! ๐Ÿ‡
Any questions?: I ran into an issue with sending messages in a trade I tried to start with my friend. Will making a post here allow me to start messaging people?

Welcome to CS! To answer your question, every new user gets their first post checked by the moderation team to ensure that they arent a spam bot. After your first post is approved (which it has been since I can respond to you haha), you're free to post more, send trade messages, and pm people!

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rightwhereuleftme0 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:49 am

Username: rightwhereuleftme

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: it was a childhood game that i remembered but things have changed so much

What do you like best so far?: I love the amount of organization across the platform

Any questions?: Rarity is really confusing, and it seems harder to trade and get the older pets

โž๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝโž

๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— //โ™‹๏ธŽ โ™Œ๏ธŽ โ™๏ธŽ// ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐—‚๐–พ
currently collecting kitten eepsโœง
๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐—

ใƒŸโ˜…โœตโฅโ˜†โœซๅฝก
rightwhereuleftme0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiddyWolf » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:19 am

Username: MiddyWolf
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I was introduced to CS by a few friends from another game we play together
What do you like best so far?: I like seeing the different variations of animals and that you can adopt or trade animals
Any questions?: not off the top of my head but i have been asking my friends questions in our discord server
MiddyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A s t r a » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:26 pm

Username: โœŽ Socks โœŽ

If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English only

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Google search

What do you like best so far?: I love collecting the bunnies/rabbits.

Any questions?: I have a few trades that I need help with as I don't think the "is this a fair trade?" Thread is all too active or users only help with valuable pets as I haven't received any help yet.
Astra โ˜ช Adult โ˜ช Nonbinary
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ."
โ˜†โ€ขยฐ*โ˜†โ€ขยฐ*link link
link Martith ยฉ*ยฐโ€ขโ˜†*ยฐโ€ขโ˜†
Greetings, I'm Astra. I joined CS on April 11, 2024 and currently collecting every bunny/rabbit on here & I'm over 300 bunnies/rabbits now. Always looking to make new friends.
A s t r a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xaandiir » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:16 am

Username: xaandiir
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend introduced me
What do you like best so far?: The collecting factor
Any questions?: My main questions lie in the best way to go about collecting, general navigation, tips and tricks, and not knowing the best way to use my time on the site.

Thank you!
xaandiir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 am

โœŽ Socks โœŽ wrote:Any questions?: I have a few trades that I need help with as I don't think the "is this a fair trade?" Thread is all too active or users only help with valuable pets as I haven't received any help yet.

Feel free to PM me if you still have questions about active trades! I'll help out as best as I can c:

xaandiir wrote:Any questions?: My main questions lie in the best way to go about collecting, general navigation, tips and tricks, and not knowing the best way to use my time on the site.

Hi xaandiir! For general navigation the top menu bar is your best friend, and up there under the "Help" option, I recommend you have a look at the FAQ page. It's a good overview of the types of stuff there's to do around CS. To be honest, outside of events it's a pretty chill time day-to-day if your main goal on the site is to collect pets. I advise if you're starting off your collection to look around the Free Adoptions forum, keep an eye on the countdown for the Pound, and send some trades to people who're bumping their trade threads on the CS Trades forum. Hope this helps!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:17 pm

Thread Update

The following adopters have been accepted and will be added onto the list:

The following newbies have been assigned the following adopters:

Newbies, your adopter will be messaged shortly to notify them that they have been assigned to you, and will hopefully be able to answer all your questions. If they don't contact you within around a week, or if you're having other problems such as they're being rude to you, you don't understand their explanations, or anything like that, you can PM one of our thread mods, and we will assign you to a new adopter as soon as we can.

Our mods are;
>> AquilaFuga - axelandria - Burrito Bunny

In the meantime, I would suggest that you take a little look at the Newbie Guide & Index, if you haven't already. It has some great tips, and could help you while you wait for your adopter.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _snoms_ » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:20 am

Username: _snoms_
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: N/A
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: My sister found it on a Flight Rising trade and convinced me to join
What do you like best so far?: The animal variety and colors
Any questions?: nope :]
_snoms_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me