Adopt a Newbie

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby Bashett » Fri May 03, 2024 4:23 pm

Username: Bashett
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I can speak english but main is Spanish, any is fine :D
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Because of flight rising!!
What do you like best so far?: I love the different kind of pets that are around here and all the unique designs!
Any questions?: Not about this thread but a lot about the game ;v;
Hi everyone, I´m Bashett and I´m new, I discovered this game because there is a lot of people that play it on Flight Rising, I’m a spanish speaker sorry for my bad english :)
Bashett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daybreak. » Fri May 03, 2024 6:30 pm

Username: daybreak.

Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): Spanish

Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I've been around for a while, so there are many, many posts where I've (hopefully) intervened helpfully, but here are a few examples:

Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I think I would be a very helpful guide for anyone who could find CS a little overwhelming at first. I have a lot of experience in pretty much every section of the forum, excepting the RP section. I can point out helpful threads and give trading advice. I can give pointers on the text editor, BB coding, and Oekaki. And I like to think I'm good at explaining things, as well as friendly. I'll always be grateful to the users who nurtured my experience way back when I joined the site, and I'd love to introduce someone new to all the things I love about CS and its community <3

How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I have periods of very frequent activity, and periods of lull. Right now, I've been visiting CS pretty much every day, and hanging in the forums for at least a coupe of hours amidst other activities. If I begin to slow down in activity, I will notify thread staff, like the rules ask c:

Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I believe I did

Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Absolutely!
daybreak.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicSnowball » Sun May 05, 2024 9:57 am

Username: ToxicSnowball
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: someone told me about it on discord
What do you like best so far?: dressing up the pets also watching them grow
Any questions?: not this thread, but a lot about everything else
ToxicSnowball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hexcel » Thu May 09, 2024 9:12 am

Username: hexcel
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: n/a; english only
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: flight rising as well...
What do you like best so far?: butterfly wolves! someone told me that is what they're called, i think they're adorable. i'd like to get a pps one.
Any questions?: how do you make pet groups?
hexcel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spaceinmyhead » Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 am

hexcel wrote:Username: hexcel
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: n/a; english only
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: flight rising as well...
What do you like best so far?: butterfly wolves! someone told me that is what they're called, i think they're adorable. i'd like to get a pps one.
Any questions?: how do you make pet groups?

Welcome to CS! Here's an answer to your question:

If you press "My Stuff" it'll bring you to your unorganized pets group. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Right under "rename pets", there are a few links, one of them in the right column under "My Account" is "Create a new group to organize your pets", press that and it'll bring you to a new page to organize your pets! Hope this helps!

I wish I had like, one brain cell...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
pfp by: @kaisisles
Spaceinmyhead
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups