Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby swift; » Mon May 24, 2021 3:15 am

Username: Aura.
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: English a tad bit of Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: someone to chat with, who’s friendly.
Why do you want a pen pal: I only talk to one person on here so I’d like to broaden my horizons lol
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m a mother of two (one toddler and one in the way any day now), I’m kind and I never judge. We’re all unique in our own special ways. (:
your
─────────────.
Image Image

░ ░░
───────
sig credit
hi i'm swift; ! dog mom, cat mom,
stepmom of 2, mom of 3. ─── ❤️
swift;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 am

Username: BunnyBeam
Country/Location: the Netherlands
Which languages do you speak: Dutch, English, tiny bit of German
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone to just talk with about random stuff, someone who wants to share pictures of pets or just random cute pets from the internet. Mostly just looking for someone who would like to chitchat about random stuff it is. XD
Why do you want a pen pal: I do not have many friends and in these times it's just kinda sad and lonely sometimes
Anything interesting about yourself: I own rats, I love to talk about my rats. I also own a budgie which I have seen growing up from egg to now. I do digital arts and I am trying to create my own style with it, I am still kidna new to it all, but I really love to draw. (Been drawing since late 2016 I think. ^^
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:51 am

Username:
Hey there, my username is Leachface. (I know it's spelt leech but I like how the 'a' looks in it).

Country/Location:
I live in the United States but one day I hope to leave.

Which languages do you speak:
Currently just English, I am studying Greek though and took some French when I was in Highschool.

What kind of pen pal are you looking for:
Anyone whose interested in chatting with me, maybe someone else who loves learning about different cultures, perhaps someone who has different interests or shares the same as me?

Why do you want a pen pal:
Well... I guess just to have someone to text when I'm on cs.

Anything interesting about yourself:
I like many anime's, I enjoy creating characters, drawing traditional or digital, learning about new cultures and studying them, hanging out with my dachshunds, creative writing, studying Greek, ummm.... I've got a lot more interests but I'll include I'm a gamer as well c:

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:56 am

Username: cyan.skies
Country/Location: england
Which languages do you speak: english
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone who's interested in chatting, maybe someone with similar interests to me
Why do you want a pen pal: i like getting to know people and just having conversations i guess and this sounds like a fun idea!
Anything interesting about yourself: i'm planning to start a degree in animal behaviour soon ! i have so many interests (all on my profile) but i also specifically really like cosplay and am in a whole bunch of fandoms. i also really like minecraft.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:37 am

Username: redpandasareLIFE
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak: English and Polish fluently, but I am also learning French! (Very much a beginner even though I am in French 3 rn)
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: ANyone I can just talk to whenever I want! My schedule fluctuates to such a degree that I wouldn't want them to be upset with me if I don't respond immediately, even though I'm always on the computer when I can be. I would love to play Minecraft or other games and stuff, but if you speak french i would prefer exchanging notes rather than conversing haha
Why do you want a pen pal: I love getting to know people for the first time, especially if I never get to see them, its a whole new learning experience!
Anything interesting about yourself: I LOVE photography, thats a big one, i also love Minecraft, painting, Shera, the owl house, art in general, im starting to get interested in cosplaying more and more so maybe soon ill do that?, red pandas (obviously,) youtube and just playing games in general
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angellicdreams » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:17 am

Username: Angellicdreams (My name is kat tho)
Country/Location: America
Which languages do you speak: English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Anyone from another contury
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to learn about other cultures!
Anything interesting about yourself: I love music, and love to draw!
Angellicdreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr.Sifaka » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:30 am

Username: salt!
Country/Location: USA
Which languages do you speak: english, learning german
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone^^ im mostly interested in people outside of the US, but im fine with anyone!
Why do you want a pen pal: i want a pen pal so i can learn about other languages, and countries. i also want to make another friend :)
Anything interesting about yourself: i will probably discuss anime mostly, or animals

Image Image Image
Mr.Sifaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:30 am

Username: enchantingxrain
Country/Location: United States
Which languages do you speak: English and a little high school french XD
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: I definitely want some one who shares the interest of marvel content. I might be going a little too far, but I would love to find someone who also thinks Steve’s ending was actually good lol. Definitely someone who knows what it’s like to go through mental health slumps. In which we could both make each other feel better. Someone who loves to watch movies and T.V shows. Maybe we could recommend each other movies and T.V shows we have never seen and talk about them! And if they are not from the U.S.A that would be an amazing plus!
Why do you want a pen pal: I love meeting and or talking to a lot of people!
Anything interesting about yourself : I guess I can binge a whole season of a show in less then a day
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superball » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:36 am

Username: Superball
Country/Location: good ol' Germany
Which languages do you speak: German and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: A good n accepting friend ig. Perhaps even someone with similar interests. Someone who can understandsome o the struggles that life brings. But hey, long as it's a friend, it's ideal
Why do you want a pen pal: Hell, I'm really just looking to make new friends on here because alotta people here seem so nice but I'm just too much of a coward to PM em lol. But I really wanna talk to people despite my low social skills. Being able to share your interests to someone just sounds really nice.
Anything interesting about yourself: okay so ahem hem, I'm an aspiring guitarist. I also play the drums and I can play bass n sing but yeah, I just love all forms of art. Writing, drawing, ect. Also I'm a real metalhead and chances are I'm gonna talk about my fave bands for houuuurs. Also idk if it's important but I got Aspergers. Doesn't matter tho because it's just an insignificant part of me lol. but yeah sometimes I'd probably ask why your text suddenly sounds aggressive :')
-Sup, y'all.
-he/it and genderpunk as hell lol
-Satanist
-That kid your mom calls a 'bad influence'
-Goth dude with the early punk undertones \m/
-Aspiring metal/rock musician
-I destroy bullies for fun lol. Keep an eye out.
Image meet my baby junior man
Superball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tayaar » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:53 am

Username: Tayaar
Country/Location: Slovakia
Which languages do you speak: English, Slovak, Czech
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone I can talk to about literally nothing and everything... (If that makes sense, lmao)
Why do you want a pen pal: I want to make new friends, meet new people, learn something about other cultures and sharpen my english skills. ^^"
Anything interesting about yourself: I am a female who loves animals and games. Friends call me energetic gremlin. ^^" I am currently studying at an university. A lot of people tell me that I am kind and funny. Also I am very bad about myself as u can see, lmao.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him | Adult | Gemini
Weirdo | ... | Loner
.... | ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Check My Dressups

Tayaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes