any fellow japanese speakers? こにちわ

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

any fellow japanese speakers? こにちわ

Postby Kichikoichi » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:02 am

Hi! こにちわ

I was born in japan but for reasons I won't specify(nothing too bad) I had to leave. I'm desperately trying to relearn the language and go back when im an adult. I'd like to have some conversations or help while doing so, since my mother is too busy to keep teaching me

Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any fellow japanese speakers? こにちわ

Postby kurashiki » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:08 am

こんにちは!うちは日系人です。少し日本語話します。
Hello! I'm Japanese diaspora. I speak a little bit (~N5 level) of Japanese.
Last edited by kurashiki on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mediaevelle » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:16 am

こんにちは!

あたしは日本人じゃないですが、日本語を話せます。
Hi there!I'm not from Japan, but I can speak Japanese! (English is my first language).

2007年に独学し始めました、それから大学で勉強しました。
I started teaching myself in 2007, and then studied it at university.

よろしくおねがいします!

May also trade for Waja stuff #1461 Mediaevelle, currently seeking to trade CS$ for CWP.
Mediaevelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:28 am

Lewyn wrote:こんにちは!うちは日系人です。少し日本語話します。

Oh-! If i know enough japanese,,, basically "hi, im nikki(?) i speak a little japanese" right?

if thats the case--

こにちわ!こんにちは私の名前は春樹です!私も少し知っています。

my japanese keyboard is a little wonky unfortunately

こんにちは!

あたしは日本人じゃないですが、日本語を話せます。
Hi there!I'm not from Japan, but I can speak Japanese! (English is my first language).

2007年に独学し始めました、それから大学で勉強しました。
I started teaching myself in 2007, and then studied it at university.

よろしくおねがいします!

わ??!かこい! 

I'm still a minor so I can't go to college yet、so thats pretty cool! A lot of what I've learned is from google and free language learning apps
I can understand more when people are speaking than typing, so my current goal is to read momotaro in the original japanese version. Momotaro was the first book I was ever bought, so it means a lot to me
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kurashiki » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:30 am

I'm the other way around. I read better than I speak because my learning has been more academic than naturally learned.
kurashiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:34 am

mines a lot more naturally learned since it was my mother tongue. My mom speaks it around me and to her japanese friends around me. So i've been learning a lot that way
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toydog21 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:35 am

Oh yes I know Japanese I learnt it at home and also have a few school level qualifications. I'm better at speaking I think then writing hehe but I can write stuff too. 書くよりしゃべる方が簡単だと思います。
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:07 am

I am very much a beginner, you guys are cool in the sense you're all studying, I think. Something I've realized is that everyone is always learning the language. there is less to learn as you advance but things to improve. I've only recently started studying so I can't understand or write in it.

I am trying to learn so someday I can study abroad over there. then possibly get a job in Japan and live there. Which means I have to study for the JLPT N2 or N1.

If anyone has recommendations for free studying apps, links or files. It would be appreciated in pm. c;
    I'll try to refrain from commenting here until I improve.

Postby Toydog21 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:18 am

ethan. wrote:

I am trying to learn so someday I can study abroad over there. then possibly get a job in Japan and live there. Which means I have to study for the JLPT N2 or N1.

If anyone has recommendations for free studying apps, links or files. It would be appreciated in pm. c;

Why refrain from commenting, writing may help you learn x3 haha
That's cool thoo
ImageImage

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are amazing creatures.

90% of people think dragons are creepy as heck. But 7% of people say dragons would destroy everything if they were real. 2% set off to find some dragons, but fail. Put this on your siggy if you are in the 1% of people who would be by a dragon's side forever.
Toydog21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:21 pm

Toydog21 wrote:
ethan. wrote:

Why refrain from commenting, writing may help you learn x3 haha
That's cool thoo

well try to refrain from commenting in English haha!