GH Litter Discussion 2023

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2023

Postby Exitium » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:16 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:
Exitium wrote:
Oddity-Lad wrote:
I'm biased too. After last year being more of a calm, natural palette I really wanted to go bright this year! This palette was surprisingly the FIRST one that I suggested, and was the first palette suggested altogether, so it fought HARD to be the one chosen (lil bit of a behind the scenes look into the planning lol)

I squealed in excitement when I read this,, bless you for pushing for this palette so hard <3
fun lil peek into the goings-on, super neat! πŸ’š

Ironically it wasn't even me who pushed it :lol: Though I was the one who suggested it there were A LOT of really good options this year and it was TIED with another palette in the final vote so instead of going through another round of voting I switched sides! Can't share palettes that almost made it though in case we want to resubmit them next year

Totally understand! I bet the other palettes are snazzy though :p

That's so funny that everyone brought you around to voting for your own suggested palette, because you didn't wanna go through another round 😭
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:18 pm

{let's go Salmon Squad !!! This is already my favorite palette of all the GH litters, and I can't wait to see what everyone designed this year! πŸ’šπŸ’™}
{Has it been mentioned yet who designed the kitten? :0c}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:20 pm

iHolli wrote:
{let's go Salmon Squad !!! This is already my favorite palette of all the GH litters, and I can't wait to see what everyone designed this year! πŸ’šπŸ’™}

.Holli.

Glad you enjoy it! Kitten has not been claimed yet! Since I did last year's kitten, however, I will mention that it is not mine :lol:

(Also adding on because I'm always chatty when it comes to the process behind my children, I went through about five concepts before deciding on the one I actually went with this year, one that I mentioned to the other GH when we first decided on the palette, another two that I never shared, almost completely finished the final form of the fourth, realized I liked it but didn't love it so I reconceptualized (WHILE AT WORK) and then started arting out and stuck with the fifth version. Unlike last year where I actually stuck with my first concept! I will also add that I have exactly one hint this year, already posted, and I won't be posting anymore because I have a feeling it is going to be guessed quite easily anyways)
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:29 pm

I can’t wait to see what everyone’s outcomes look like!

I didn’t make a kitty this year due health reasons, so no need for anyone to scour my posts this year ;)
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
β–ˆβ–‘β–Œ
──────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
──────────────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
───────────────────────────
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
β–β–‘β–ˆ
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:32 pm

Oddity-Lad wrote:
iHolli wrote:

.Holli.

Glad you enjoy it! Kitten has not been claimed yet! Since I did last year's kitten, however, I will mention that it is not mine :lol:

(Also adding on because I'm always chatty when it comes to the process behind my children, I went through about five concepts before deciding on the one I actually went with this year, one that I mentioned to the other GH when we first decided on the palette, another two that I never shared, almost completely finished the final form of the fourth, realized I liked it but didn't love it so I reconceptualized (WHILE AT WORK) and then started arting out and stuck with the fifth version. Unlike last year where I actually stuck with my first concept! I will also add that I have exactly one hint this year, already posted, and I won't be posting anymore because I have a feeling it is going to be guessed quite easily anyways)

Your last sentence looks to be another hint. :P Can't wait to see what kind of fishy kitty you've made!

lucky333123 wrote:I can’t wait to see what everyone’s outcomes look like!

I didn’t make a kitty this year due health reasons, so no need for anyone to scour my posts this year ;)

Get better fast, lucky!
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:27 pm

LilMissFerret wrote:Do you guys know what all the outcomes look like? Or just your own?

Some of us share our designs ahead of time, but not everyone! So there's a few surprises for us GHs as well c:

iHolli wrote:

.Holli.

I designed the kitten this year! This palette was a bit of a challenge for me, despite it being one of my top picks early on lol. I took a break on the design of my kitty to play around with a concept for the newborn and that's what I came up with ^^

I'm glad to hear people like this year's palette! Hope y'all have fun guessing who's behind each kitty.
╔═ Β· ✧ Β· ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• Β· ✧ Β· ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleshCanvas » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:44 pm

I got so excited when I saw this palette!!!!! It's right up my alley so pretty 😫😫😫
FleshCanvas
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:14 am

Really loving the palette, excited to see what you guys came up with this year! c:

.....✧ Need help? ✧ About Me ✧
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palimpsest » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:18 am

I'm so excited! It's my first time following a GH litter since the original salmon squad
Palimpsest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:47 am

Palimpsest wrote:I'm so excited! It's my first time following a GH litter since the original salmon squad

That's amazing! We always love seeing people come back after not following the litter for a while!

If you want to dive into what you missed since 2016 I will link the GH cat guide! Half of us made our first cats last year so I'd especially recommend looking through the 2022 section to get to know our styles :D
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me