New thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How much is this pet worth?" Thread

Postby Lady_Lycana » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:40 am

what is the blue toxic worth right now?
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DisneyLuv » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:26 am

Lady_Lycana wrote:what is the blue toxic worth right now?

It’s going for a sorb, or .5 nons

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

DisneyLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bonsai » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 am

hi guys im really confused as i have just had a run in with a very angry and aggressive player who told me a teir 7 patchwork dog is apparently worth ' 5x the amount of your gearback' XD i dont know if im loosing my mind but ive been offered trades including the patchwork and a large amount of add for my gearback in the past so i just wanted someone to confirm for me that the patchwork dog is not worth 5x the amount of a gearback XD ? i know my rarities for advent and sept but im still catching up on mainlist rarities as i have recently started playing again after a long long break ! thanks so much !!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bonsai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horsesrule5000 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 am

iona123 wrote:hi guys im really confused as i have just had a run in with a very angry and aggressive player who told me a teir 7 patchwork dog is apparently worth ' 5x the amount of your gearback' XD i dont know if im loosing my mind but ive been offered trades including the patchwork and a large amount of add for my gearback in the past so i just wanted someone to confirm for me that the patchwork dog is not worth 5x the amount of a gearback XD ? i know my rarities for advent and sept but im still catching up on mainlist rarities as i have recently started playing again after a long long break ! thanks so much !!!

I'm not sure if it is worth 5× the gearback (since the gearback has lowish demand). But the patchwork has been going for 1.5 nons due to demand recently.
Horsesrule5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 am

iona123 wrote:hi guys im really confused as i have just had a run in with a very angry and aggressive player who told me a teir 7 patchwork dog is apparently worth ' 5x the amount of your gearback' XD i dont know if im loosing my mind but ive been offered trades including the patchwork and a large amount of add for my gearback in the past so i just wanted someone to confirm for me that the patchwork dog is not worth 5x the amount of a gearback XD ? i know my rarities for advent and sept but im still catching up on mainlist rarities as i have recently started playing again after a long long break ! thanks so much !!!

I hope you reported them :X unfortunately they will be the first of many delightful users here

Unfortunately the rares list guide was never updates before it was shut down and the patchwork store dog is in fact worth more than the list told us. Store pets, unlike other pets, do not get rereleased and so get rarer with time. At the moment it's trading for 1-1.5 nons, but this isn't it's "worth" as no one knows that for certain, but it's current "demand" worth is more than a gearback. c:

Demand = lots of people want it = pushes the "value" higher
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bonsai » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:44 am

the clockwork cat wrote:

I hope you reported them :X unfortunately they will be the first of many delightful users here

Unfortunately the rares list guide was never updates before it was shut down and the patchwork store dog is in fact worth more than the list told us. Store pets, unlike other pets, do not get rereleased and so get rarer with time. At the moment it's trading for 1-1.5 nons, but this isn't it's "worth" as no one knows that for certain, but it's current "demand" worth is more than a gearback. c:

Demand = lots of people want it = pushes the "value" higher

i thought this !! i just didnt think it was worth 5 gearbacks hahahaha , yep i said i didnt agree it was worth 5x the amount and i have now been blocked XD some people really are the rudest people ive ever met or the nicest people ive ever met there is no in between on this game !!!

thank you so much for your help guys !!! still finding the whole 'non ' rarity confusing as it never existed when i used to play !!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bonsai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spine » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:57 am

How much is a true date target dog worth?? In '09 rares or sorbs/nons
~ Spine ~ Bi ~ They/He ~ NB/Gendervoid ~
Taurus | May 10
I love danganronpa, kakegurui, genshin impact, undertale,
vocaloid/project diva, and fnf.
Icon by @SushiTongue!!
Cosplayer | Kinnie on main
Spine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VeryRareVibes » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:22 am

got this pet today but it’s the rerelease, please help! <33
VeryRareVibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:42 am

just won this cutie and was curious how much it was worth ^^ i also don't know the list super well so don't mind me if I get confused lmao

Postby sorroh » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:13 am

I am absolutely clueless when it comes to trading old rares, but I just got this guy from the pound and if I ever give him up i'd like to make sure its fair <3
𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖍 | 𝕾𝖍𝖊/𝕳𝖊𝖗 | 𝕬𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖘
sorroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me