New thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How much is this pet worth?" Thread

Postby amarok. » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:40 pm

Mya. wrote:
amarok. wrote:
Mya. wrote:how much would 1 non be worth in list pets?
and how much is 0.5 of a non?

There's a massive list of ex list pets, all with varying values. So you'll need to narrow that down. Generally speaking a non would be around 160 mid advents, where a mid advent is worth 7-8 '09 rares.
Demand wise, a sorbet is considered to be worth half of a non.

okay, thank you!

another question i should have asked in the first post i made; how much would a sorbet be worth in list pets?

Again, "list pets" is an incredibly broad scale.
A sorbet is worth roughly 80 mid advents if you go by the list.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nirith » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:52 am

Can someone tell me how much this kiddo is, roughly, in USD. (I don't plan on selling, I plan on trading for art. But I'm so confused with the values here....)

I have so many 2010-12 rares that I wonder if they are worth a lot or nothing. I'm super lost. How do I trade for art and know the values?

If anyone can help me, it would be so appreciated. ; __ ;
Me and Nugget are currently looking for my WL Store Pets. Please send a trade! <3
Nirith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saint » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:32 am

how many rares/vr can i get for my grey border collie?
saint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumblr. » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:49 am

Is this a warrior and if so what's it worth?

Pet's name: Lokey
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Check out my Trade Thread!
Tumblr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elwynie » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:11 am

Nirith wrote:Can someone tell me how much this kiddo is, roughly, in USD. (I don't plan on selling, I plan on trading for art. But I'm so confused with the values here....)

I have so many 2010-12 rares that I wonder if they are worth a lot or nothing. I'm super lost. How do I trade for art and know the values?

CS pets don't have a USD worth because it is against site rules(:
If you want to trade the pet for art, then it is up to you to come up with what you want for it. We cannot provide you a USD answer
The pet worth of this pet is a September list atm

weep wrote:

If you're talking about the xlist tier 7 collie, its worth 7-8 09 rares

PrincessOfTumblr wrote:Is this a warrior and if so what's it worth?

Please use the search function. Warriors have been asked and answered many times
Elwynie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumblr. » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:39 am

Elwynie wrote:
Nirith wrote:Can someone tell me how much this kiddo is, roughly, in USD. (I don't plan on selling, I plan on trading for art. But I'm so confused with the values here....)

CS pets don't have a USD worth because it is against site rules(:
If you want to trade the pet for art, then it is up to you to come up with what you want for it. We cannot provide you a USD answer
The pet worth of this pet is a September list atm

weep wrote:

If you're talking about the xlist tier 7 collie, its worth 7-8 09 rares

PrincessOfTumblr wrote:Is this a warrior and if so what's it worth?

Please use the search function. Warriors have been asked and answered many times

I tried to search it and couldn't find anything on its worth, I was asking because I tried and couldn't. Now can I please have anyone answer that knows what its worth?
Tumblr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:49 am

PrincessOfTumblr wrote:I tried to search it and couldn't find anything on its worth, I was asking because I tried and couldn't. Now can I please have anyone answer that knows what its worth?

answer;
skyline wrote:
      though it's true warriors tend to fetch a bit more, demand is user based and depends entirely what a certain user values a pet at and how much they're personally willing to pay. '09 warriors are worth 1 '10 rare due to extended release through 2010.

Lucikan wrote:3 month rule from April 2010 due to being an extended release.

Warrior cats do have decent demand so depending on who you trade you may receive overpay offers however demand is user based, so it would be up to you and your trading partner to decide how you wish to value it c:

elwynie was right, this has been answered multiple times before and it wasnt hard to find through the search function.
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tumblr. » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:20 am

junky wrote:
PrincessOfTumblr wrote:I tried to search it and couldn't find anything on its worth, I was asking because I tried and couldn't. Now can I please have anyone answer that knows what its worth?

answer;
skyline wrote:
      though it's true warriors tend to fetch a bit more, demand is user based and depends entirely what a certain user values a pet at and how much they're personally willing to pay. '09 warriors are worth 1 '10 rare due to extended release through 2010.

Warrior cats do have decent demand so depending on who you trade you may receive overpay offers however demand is user based, so it would be up to you and your trading partner to decide how you wish to value it c:

elwynie was right, this has been answered multiple times before and it wasnt hard to find through the search function.

Am I not searching things right? I don't find things like that and I'm not sure I'm doing it right if its that easy
Tumblr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:23 am

PrincessOfTumblr wrote:
junky wrote:

answer;
skyline wrote:

Am I not searching things right? I don't find things like that and I'm not sure I'm doing it right if its that easy

You literally just whack whatever you're looking for into the search bar? Eg "warrior"
There is a guide linked on the front page. Be sure to read the front page whenever you enter a new thread.

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dryadalis » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:26 am

this is a complicated question - not sure if it belongs here but it kinda is about values
i'll move it if i need to

So I am aiming for a complete dog collection which at the minute includes store pets
But I have just worked out if I traded my store dogs I would be able to complete the dog collection (without stores)

Would you consider it worth it?
Will it be harder to get stores in the future?

The store pets I would be trading are: Lion tail set, Eat me & Drink me, Raven, Marionette, Raven, Blue Punk, Blue android, Red android and Brown Seal.

If my calculations are correct I would be able to get: UR Tiger, Sunjewel, Nonjewel, Dogtag, Nontag, MoonSwirl, CEG, Green Sorb, Pink Sorb, Yellow Sorb, Balloon Set, Yellow Toxic, Red Rose, Red Rose PPS, Dark leopard, BMD and winged wood angel.
Long hiatus so tryna catch up
Dryadalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me