New thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "How much is this pet worth?" Thread

Postby Scary Blood » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:45 am

Scary Blood wrote:
Scary Blood wrote:
Not sure what the Red X PPS goes for nowdays and couldn ´t find any proper trades, any ideas? What is its demand and is it possible to get decent trades?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
This Account is a gift Account.
If you have any Person in mind, that i should gift pm me, i will gift them anonymously or with a little message from you c:
All Pets which are traded with me/gifted to me will be given away to make someone else happy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Scary Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shannon Kay » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:37 am

I'm new to the site, and I'm not entirely sure how things work here.
I've got this rare scorpion. I'm trying to find some pets from the 2014 Egypt Event. Would it be reasonable to offer this for an uncommon Egypt pet? Or maybe for two uncommons? Don't know, maybe not many people would trade more "cute" creatures for a scorpion.
Or maybe even a rare one, like a camel or a cow? Is it reasonable to try and offer, or is it a bad idea?

Pet's name: Dune Pincher
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Shannon Kay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scary Blood » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:20 am

Shannon Kay wrote:I'm new to the site, and I'm not entirely sure how things work here.
I've got this rare scorpion. I'm trying to find some pets from the 2014 Egypt Event. Would it be reasonable to offer this for an uncommon Egypt pet? Or maybe for two uncommons? Don't know, maybe not many people would trade more "cute" creatures for a scorpion.
Or maybe even a rare one, like a camel or a cow? Is it reasonable to try and offer, or is it a bad idea?

Pet's name: Dune Pincher
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

It ´s a 2013 Rare so offering it for 2 2014 Uncommons would be unfair to you, 2 2013 Uncommons would be a fair offer
So i would say 3-4 2014 UC should be fine, i think scorpions have a neutral demand (not sure though)
Depends on the demand of the Pet you want too
If you have any Person in mind, that i should gift pm me, i will gift them anonymously or with a little message from you c:
All Pets which are traded with me/gifted to me will be given away to make someone else happy.
Scary Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby super trooper » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:23 am

Is the UR Foal worth 1 or 1.5 nons? Is it worth the same as the UR PPS cat and the UR Strawberry? Would a swap between any of them make sense?
super trooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~mysticwolf~ » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:01 am

How many mid Advents does the Blood/Devil PPS go for? (I would use the front page but I know them values are off by current values)
~mysticwolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby House MD » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:04 am

How much is the 09 ur dog worth ? C:
House MD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~mysticwolf~ » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:12 am

~mysticwolf~ wrote:How many mid Advents does the Blood/Devil PPS go for? (I would use the front page but I know them values are off by current values)
~mysticwolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:14 am

Constantine wrote:How much is the 09 ur dog worth ? C:

About a sorbet

super trooper wrote:Is the UR Foal worth 1 or 1.5 nons? Is it worth the same as the UR PPS cat and the UR Strawberry? Would a swap between any of them make sense?

The foal is technically 1-1.5 but tends to fetch the low end of that
It should swap, however I don’t know how much luck you’d have trying

~mysticwolf~ wrote:How many mid Advents does the Blood/Devil PPS go for? (I would use the front page but I know them values are off by current values)

Should be around 1.75-2.5? If it fetches it’s list placement
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scary Blood » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:32 am

Scary Blood wrote:
Scary Blood wrote:
Scary Blood wrote:
Not sure what the Red X PPS goes for nowdays and couldn ´t find any proper trades, any ideas? What is its demand and is it possible to get decent trades?
Scary Blood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:33 am

Scary Blood wrote:

It should be around 3-4 midadvents
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me