Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby ghostly, » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:22 am

To anyone,

I bet you get asked this a bunch of times but what is your favourite animal that's not yours c:
ꁅꍩꂦꌚꋖ꒒ꐞ,
---------------------------------------------------------

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Lacuna » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:10 am

ŁeafyisHere wrote:
        to anyone;

what was your ideal dream house as a kid?

A castle. Or at least, a building with turrets/towers that looks like a castle. Younger me wasn't so concerned with castle maintenance, but that would be a nightmare.
Hollywood*Undead wrote:To anyone

What is your favorite precious metal?
(Gold, silver, ect)

White or rose gold!
smofir. wrote:To: anybody,

Do you have any nervous habits? ^^

I fidget with objects/papers. If you leave me with a post-it or scrap paper and I get anxious, the paper gets destroyed.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:08 am

xxxxxTo: Anyone who made a staff pup

xxxxxHow long did it take you to come up with an idea and create the design? Are you happy with your design?

xxxxxAlternatively, if you didn't make one this year: what do you think your design or pet would've been if you were able to participate?
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:18 am

acatalepsy wrote:xxxxxTo: Anyone who made a staff pup

xxxxxHow long did it take you to come up with an idea and create the design? Are you happy with your design?

xxxxxAlternatively, if you didn't make one this year: what do you think your design or pet would've been if you were able to participate?

I'm actually not sure how long it took me to get the adult's design, as my method is to basically scribble over the dog over and over with the various colours until some squiggle catches my interest to develop further. I think I worked on the adult over about three days before I had something I liked, and then I did the pup in about fifteen minutes. I do really like how Keli came out in the end. :3
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mibbiee » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:57 am

Atwood wrote:
acatalepsy wrote:xxxxxTo: Anyone who made a staff pup

I'm actually not sure how long it took me to get the adult's design, as my method is to basically scribble over the dog over and over with the various colours until some squiggle catches my interest to develop further. I think I worked on the adult over about three days before I had something I liked, and then I did the pup in about fifteen minutes. I do really like how Keli came out in the end. :3

Which one did you make? :3

hello!

i hope u r doing alright today :)
mibbiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:13 pm

moondust405 wrote:To: Anyone Who Wants to Answer

What is your favorite Alolan Form Pokémon so far?

Exeggutor. Way better than the original, if you ask me :3

ShamanTheDragon wrote:To anyone-

If you could add or change anything in CS, what would it be? (sorry if this has been asked before)

I often wish CS' forums supported [spoiler] tags so we could hide large walls of text or images.
    It would make browsing things like guide threads way more comfortable, and makes for a better alternative to transparent text for things like... well, discussing spoilers of shows etc.
    But there are obviously many ways in which this function could be abused, and I do understand why we don't have it.

The Silver Brumby wrote:To anyone,
How tall are you? Like, I don't know how many " I am but I know I am TALL. (I'm also 1m 75cm tall.)
get back on track it's not about you So, how tall are you?

I'm 1,72m. I think that's 5'6"?
    That makes me shorter than most of my friends, but at least I'm significantly taller than my older sister.

DrinaLestrange wrote:What Hogwarts House would you be in?

According to everyone and every test ever consulted, I'm a Ravenclaw.

~Napu~ wrote:
Hello to everyone from the Staff c:

If its okay i have two questions...three just remembered one more.

1 . Does everyone from the Staff personally know each other

2. is there a CS headquarters where everyone works?

1. Oh no, not all of us know each other! But I like to think I've gotten to know my fellow GHs well by now. There's some team members who I already knew before, too. For example, Irisidium has been a friend of mine for over a year before we both were made GHs.
    I've never met any of them IRL so far, but I bet it'd be fun.

2. Pay no mind to that ominous dark tower over there
    Private board aside, we live all over the world, so we don't have any physical headquarters, nope.
    But feel free to imagine that we do, and just assume that I'm alone in a dimly lit basement room, hunched on a comfy chair and wrapped in a blanket.
    Maybe the others occasionally pay me a visit to make sure I don't forget to eat. I'd raid the fridge at night, so everyone better label their food. I keep tripping over someone's shoes in the hallway.

smofir. wrote:To: anybody,

Do you have any nervous habits? ^^

I rub my neck when I'm nervous, especially while talking to someone.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:27 pm

ZΕL wrote:2. Pay no mind to that ominous dark tower over there
Private board aside, we live all over the world, so we don't have any physical headquarters, nope.
But feel free to imagine that we do, and just assume that I'm alone in a dimly lit basement room, hunched on a comfy chair and wrapped in a blanket.
Maybe the others occasionally pay me a visit to make sure I don't forget to eat. I'd raid the fridge at night, so everyone better label their food. I keep tripping over someone's shoes in the hallway.

Anyone,
What's your role in the fictional CS HQ?
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Aliria wrote:
ZΕL wrote:2. Pay no mind to that ominous dark tower over there

Anyone,
What's your role in the fictional CS HQ?

GHs are the faithful interns running around and helping out the staff when needed. You will often find us filing papers and helping visitors at the front desk with questions.
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 pm

rosemarrie wrote:
      Based on the last movie you watched, if you were thrown into that
      setting - would you enjoy yourself, or, would you be theoretically
      doomed? Given, of course, you don't have a skill set to make it out
      alive there.

The last movie I watched was Stand By Me, so I would be fine. Running around the woods with my friends looking for dead things is how I spent a lot of my days when I was young anyway.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby richie rich » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm

To anyone:

What do you guys think of TØP? (twenty one pilots)
V A P O R W A V E
is a weirdo, who is called charming. lights on. im also a female, who loves 70s music and movies. also, i change my username every two seconds. Image
richie rich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me