Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Aang Beckett » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:10 pm

Alright, your post is a little long and involved for me to try and quote, so let me see here.

I guess what I'm thinking is just because some of us may see Swift's hints in the stitched pup doesn't mean we can't consider it being someone else's until Swift either denies or confirms that pup.

If Bel Racat's hints point at the hammer pup as far as we can tell and Swift's point at the stitched pup (sort of), but yet Nadine's pup's lucky number is 8...either of those two pups could belong to any of them or to someone else entirely. Who knows at this point? Only the staff who drew/colored the pups.

edit: aimed at Mordeth

edit2:

Pool of the Moon wrote:
Pool of the Moon wrote:Ok guys to Ethulai said her pup had a similarity to the last staff pup they made right? I'm not sure bout the other hints, but to any of you guys do these two pups look similar?
ImageImage

It may just be me… but the eyes remind me of each other and they both have docked(shortened) tails… anyone have any other ideas on who the thorn pup may belong to?

Ok so I posted this waaaay back on page 365 an never really got a second opinion that I saw and this pup was not on that last list of Ethulai's so anyone have any idea if this may be Ethulai's pup? if not anyone know who's pup it may be?

Anyone else happen to notice the placement of the thorns on the 2016 puppy are pretty darn spot on to the placement of the neck/tail curls on the older one?
Aang Beckett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:15 pm

Aang Beckett wrote:
Pool of the Moon wrote:
Pool of the Moon wrote:Ok guys to Ethulai said her pup had a similarity to the last staff pup they made right? I'm not sure bout the other hints, but to any of you guys do these two pups look similar?
ImageImage

It may just be me… but the eyes remind me of each other and they both have docked(shortened) tails… anyone have any other ideas on who the thorn pup may belong to?

Ok so I posted this waaaay back on page 365 an never really got a second opinion that I saw and this pup was not on that last list of Ethulai's so anyone have any idea if this may be Ethulai's pup? if not anyone know who's pup it may be?

Anyone else happen to notice the placement of the thorns on the 2016 puppy are pretty darn spot on to the placement of the neck/tail curls on the older one?

Yea I noticed that as well and it only adds to the similarities between Ethuli's other Staff pup and the thorn pup they also both have a pale nose, although the nose may be a coincidence
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"The Pain you feel today is the
Strength you feel tomorrow.
For every Challange encountered
There is opportunity for growth.
"
~Unknown
"Out of Suffering have emerged the
Strongest souls; The most massive
Characters are seared with scars.
"
~Khalil Gibran
"There are nights when the Wolves
are Silent and only the Moon Howls.
"
~George Carlin
Credit to Solar Wind for my custom siggi!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forgiveness By Matthew West wrote:
It flies in the face of all your pride
It moves away the mad inside
It’s always anger’s own worst enemy
Even when the jury and the judge
Say you gotta right to hold a grudge
It’s the whisper in your ear saying
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Show me how to love the unlovable
Show me how to reach the unreachable
Help me now to do the impossible
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
It’ll clear the bitterness away
It can even set a prisoner free
There is no end to what it’s power can do
So, let it go and be amazed
By what you see through eyes of grace
The prisoner that it really frees is you
Hey! I am Pool Of The Moon! Solar wrote
This for me! I am a fun, happy and nice girl
I am Christain and proud to be so!
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Aang Beckett wrote:
Mordeth wrote:Image
This one is also a Day 8 unclaimed pup I'm pretty sure. Could be either one.

Mhm? You think?

Atlas wrote:-snip-
Oh geez- I thought we were on a roll with this clue!

Hm... could the infamous stitch pup be yours and not Swiftalu's?
Or is this a placed clue to throw us off?

Would I do such a thing?
    If it's any help, I was reading Erwin Shrodinger's (1944) book 'What is life?' when I started making my pup. It was very inspiring.
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mordeth » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:18 pm

Aang Beckett wrote:Alright, your post is a little long and involved for me to try and quote, so let me see here.

I guess what I'm thinking is just because some of us may see Swift's hints in the stitched pup doesn't mean we can't consider it being someone else's until Swift either denies or confirms that pup.

If Bel Racat's hints point at the hammer pup as far as we can tell and Swift's point at the stitched pup (sort of), but yet Nadine's pup's lucky number is 8...either of those two pups could belong to any of them or to someone else entirely. Who knows at this point? Only the staff who drew/colored the pups.

edit: aimed at Mordeth

-snip-

this is true, and I agree...but could also be a date? those that grew on the 8th are only "day 7" which opens a whole new lot of possibilities...
My Off account Adopts:
ImageImage
Mordeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aang Beckett » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Pool of the Moon wrote:
Aang Beckett wrote:
Pool of the Moon wrote:-snip-

Yea I noticed that as well and it only adds to the similarities between Ethuli's other Staff pup and the thorn pup

The only thing that gets me -and as an artist, I know art styles can and do change, so it could be Euth's pup still- Is that the thorn puppy is so soft-shaded compared to the sharp visible shading on Euth's older staff pup and the thorns are actually perfectly flat, no shading. Euth's style seems more crisp and sharp than the thorn pup's style...that is literally the only thing right now making me second guess the thorn puppy being Euthlai's.

Mordeth wrote:this is true, and I agree...but could also be a date? those that grew on the 8th are only "day 7" which opens a whole new lot of possibilities...

Eek. Now that, I had not thought of. Of course I'm sitting here trying to figure things out at 1:20am which is probably half of my problem tonight.
Aang Beckett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pool of the Moon » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Pandle wrote:
Aang Beckett wrote:
Mordeth wrote:Image
This one is also a Day 8 unclaimed pup I'm pretty sure. Could be either one.

Mhm? You think?

Well this is not even in the least bit suspicious… I will have to check up on some old pets and keep an eye on this one for now…
Pandle wrote:
Atlas wrote:-snip-
Oh geez- I thought we were on a roll with this clue!

Hm... could the infamous stitch pup be yours and not Swiftalu's?
Or is this a placed clue to throw us off?

Would I do such a thing?
    If it's any help, I was reading Erwin Shrodinger's (1944) book 'What is life?' when I started making my pup. It was very inspiring.

Ok so! I went and did a quick search on this book and found that instead of being a fiction or story book it is rather instead based mostly off of research talking about Atoms and Molecules and things of the sort(I was just skimming and it is very late so if I am wrong please correct me)… I even found a handy little PDF which I will attach here in a moment that if anyone would like to skim through or read for clues they can but it is 12:40 and I am going to bed soon :lol: if no one else does I might read it tomorrow (even if it dosent help it seems kind of interesting just from skimming and reading every few sentences in a Wikipedia summary)
EDIT:Here is the PDF that has some of the book attached to it… it's a google docs so not sure if it will work if not it is on Google too

Aang Beckett wrote:The only thing that gets me -and as an artist, I know art styles can and do change, so it could be Euth's pup still- Is that the thorn puppy is so soft-shaded compared to the sharp visible shading on Euth's older staff pup and the thorns are actually perfectly flat, no shading. Euth's style seems more crisp and sharp than the thorn pup's style...that is literally the only thing right now making me second guess the thorn puppy being Euthlai's.

That is very true about the shading, but also if you go back and look at the 'curls' on the orange pup and the 'thorns' on the red pup they are both done in a similar style with an almost 2D effect instead of adding a bunch of shading… I could be wrong it is just a hopeful guess
Only The Moon
Can Give A Light
That Will Always
Shine Bright
And The Stars
Will Give It Height

"The Pain you feel today is the
Strength you feel tomorrow.
For every Challange encountered
There is opportunity for growth.
"
~Unknown
"Out of Suffering have emerged the
Strongest souls; The most massive
Characters are seared with scars.
"
~Khalil Gibran
"There are nights when the Wolves
are Silent and only the Moon Howls.
"
~George Carlin
Credit to Solar Wind for my custom siggi!
Forgiveness By Matthew West wrote:
It flies in the face of all your pride
It moves away the mad inside
It’s always anger’s own worst enemy
Even when the jury and the judge
Say you gotta right to hold a grudge
It’s the whisper in your ear saying
‘Set It Free’
Forgiveness (x4)
Show me how to love the unlovable
Show me how to reach the unreachable
Forgiveness, Forgiveness
Forgiveness
It’ll clear the bitterness away
It can even set a prisoner free
There is no end to what it’s power can do
So, let it go and be amazed
By what you see through eyes of grace
The prisoner that it really frees is you
Hey! I am Pool Of The Moon! Solar wrote
This for me! I am a fun, happy and nice girl
I am Christain and proud to be so!
When The Pool Of The
Moon Is Within Sight
Pool of the Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Pandle wrote:
    Would I do such a thing?

Pandle, may I ask if your pup has grown yet?
And if someone were to break down your hints and give reasons for and against to a particular pup would you confirm or deny?
(Like bel racat and Jack?)
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aang Beckett » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Pool of the Moon wrote:
Pandle wrote:-snip-

Mhm? You think?

Well this is not even in the least bit suspicious… I will have to check up on some old pets and keep an eye on this one for now…
Pandle wrote:-snip-

Would I do such a thing?

Ok so! I went and did a quick search on this book and found that instead of being a fiction or story book it is rather instead based mostly off of research talking about Atoms and Molecules and things of the sort(I was just skimming and it is very late so if I am wrong please correct me)… I even found a handy little PDF which I will attach here in a moment that if anyone would like to skim through or read for clues they can but it is 12:40 and I am going to bed soon :lol: if no one else does I might read it tomorrow (even if it dosent help it seems kind of interesting just from skimming and reading every few sentences in a Wikipedia summary)
EDIT:Here is the PDF that has some of the book attached to it… it's a google docs so not sure if it will work if not it is on Google too

Random, but Schrodinger makes me think Schrodinger's cat, ie both alive and not alive at the same time.
Of course sleepy brain thinks "Oh. So living plushie dog could be the answer then"
Aang Beckett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm

I honestly still think thorny dog is Yagmur's. All the rose hints make me think its hers.

UNLESS THAT'S WHAT SHE WANTS US TO THINK

Note: I think the dog with the raincloud over it is Rainpelt's. Mainly because the joke for that is obvious.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acatalepsy » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Swiftalu wrote:
tranquil'eyes wrote:
Swiftalu wrote:
By day 11, my pup has already grown.

Meaning that it grew before day 11 or it could have grown today?

It means that my pup either grew today or before day 11, I won't confirm which however.

Mordeth wrote:has anyone gone on further with Swifty's clues?
the 235 lead to this" viewtopic.php?f=100&t=3123334&hilit=235 which has this Flurrfle Queen and her 235 fluffy minions http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=209788720 and a "You're almost there!" but where is there?
what was next?

xxxxxCheck the hint chart ;)

Bubble_Tea wrote:
Bubble_Tea wrote:
Bubble_Tea wrote:Image
calling it now, if this one grows to be some sort of anime girl I'm gonna lose it

there she goes

nice

xxxxx"nice" XD

Bernouli wrote:
fourteenfears wrote:I've just done an in-depth research of Bernouli and found... absolutely nothing. That cucumber thing is the closest thing to a hint I've seen, so might as well go for it haha.
!

Try harder.

-=mochiatsume=- wrote:
    Some pets in Bernoulli's 'pets without a group' were named things in japanese

xxxxx am literally actually burying my face in my bed just boop because I worked on this at least a week ago (I even asked on this thread for translation help) and I never actually posted my findings XD iM

xxxxxAlso, I myself just have not been putting hints up until we as a community are sure of what they mean or how they're applied, or until the artist has confirmed that the hint is correct. If you feel like something should be up there but isn't, please do PM any of the contributors or quote it on this thread
you can call me acata or acaxxxxxpreviously Moona_ (also go by Moona and Moon)
Avi by Tsukoyami on DragCave

Discuss March 2021 here!
Help/Suggestions board here and FAQ here!

2021 Trade Fodder group here

Current Adopts: March 2021

Watch Me Grow! wrote:Image Image
acatalepsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me