Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Prince of void » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:42 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:You'll know if it's mine for sure once you solve the riddle. Check the hints doc, there's some pretty nice progress on it there

Can you confirm correct placement of any of the words?
B0g0sbinted#9594 | he/they/she
⭑✦⭑
⭑💓
⭑✦⭑
I am collecting ALL CS pets!
Prince of void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raey » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:44 am

Thank you all very, very much for your kind words on both the story and my dog.
      It makes me really happy and means a lot to me c:

Kudos to all those who never trusted the strawberry troll xD
      It was a huge fun for me^^

edit: I just saw that a few of you were confused about the Chloe hint.
      Well while most of you thought it be the name of the dog; it was indeed a hint about the character Chloe from the game Life is Strange; which is one of my absolutely favourite games ever.
      And those who know the game, are familiar that Chloe was always represented by a butterfly in the game.
      So; that was the hint.
      The name of the dog is indeed Etessia and the name of the butterfly is Jack.
Last edited by raey on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shobits » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:45 am

*snip!*

Prince of void wrote:
I DIDN'T SEE THIS! AH!
So it HAS to be
Because if you look close his hammer!
Is a dang railroad hammer!

I wanna know what the riddle is though!

-edit-
AND the way his paws fade from red, like they're sore, because he's BEEN ON THEM ALL DAY?
LIKE.
THIS HASS TO BE RIGHT

I'm sticking with this for the hammer pup.

And I <3 Nice to see my 1am random googlings found that news about the railway tracks and that it fits! :3
My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ïṉкɾєαℓṃ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:58 am

For Coal Chaser:
we have
-not eco friendly
-no floppy ears
-no bob tail
-cool eyes

I'm curious about these two, especially #1....
ImageImageImageImage
#1 favors Coal Chaser's 2014 doggo litter and 2013 staff pup a little.... =.=

they both have coloring similar to oil; one you cannot see their eyes, and the other has green eyes, which are a borderline between warm and cold, but probably cold.

this one has cool eyes and could possibly become a forest fire?

these could technically fit but would need to change considerably... though #2 does fairly favor their 2011 staff pup =.=
ImageImageImage

or could still be the ungrown baby I guess. P:

======================================================================
======================================================================

I think if I had to narrow it down, I would either guess
Image or Image

and #2 does admittedly have quite the resemblance though I can't figure why they are not eco friendly ;;
and #1 has similar rings to the staff pup, but the second just has stupid levels of resemblance ;;
Last edited by ïṉкɾєαℓṃ on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ιf ι ѕєи∂ уσυ α тяα∂є тнαт'ѕ вℓαик σи уσυя ѕι∂є, ιт'ѕ α gιfт!
=^-^=

ImageImageImage
my featured babies! ^.^
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ
TRADERS PLEASE READ:
people account sit for me & carry out tasks for me & I am often very busy;
please do not assume I have seen your trade--- if I take too long, cancel or send me a POLITE private message! ^^

LOCKED GROUPS ARE STILL FOR TRADE!
IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHECK LOCKED GROUPS FOR YOUR WL, PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION. <3
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:11 am

Prince of void wrote:
Metallic Dragon wrote:You'll know if it's mine for sure once you solve the riddle. Check the hints doc, there's some pretty nice progress on it there

Can you confirm correct placement of any of the words?

Nah man, maybe tomorrow I'll confirm or deny another sentence. So decide which one yall want looked at
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ïṉкɾєαℓṃ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:18 am

Coraychi wrote:
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ wrote:
Coraychi wrote:-snip-

I gotta agree with the hammer theme Prince of Void brought up. :<
also I wonder if the thing CLIMBING is the vine on the pup's leg? ;A;
though I wonder if again we won't see her add-ons till adult stage honestly ;;

That's fair! Actually, in light of the theory that it's MD's, I look at their past pets.
met dragon.png

Noting the lines on the ear of the first pup and the tail of our hammer puppy (zoomed in to show more detail) I can say they're VERY similar in style!

My theory on it being Jade's held more water before all of this came to light this morning, so I'm probably wrong on that one. :P

woah! but good point on the tail, don't think anyone else caught that; nice work ^^
Last edited by ïṉкɾєαℓṃ on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ιf ι ѕєи∂ уσυ α тяα∂є тнαт'ѕ вℓαик σи уσυя ѕι∂є, ιт'ѕ α gιfт!
=^-^=

ImageImageImage
my featured babies! ^.^
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ
TRADERS PLEASE READ:
people account sit for me & carry out tasks for me & I am often very busy;
please do not assume I have seen your trade--- if I take too long, cancel or send me a POLITE private message! ^^

LOCKED GROUPS ARE STILL FOR TRADE!
IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHECK LOCKED GROUPS FOR YOUR WL, PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION. <3
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of void » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:18 am

Reworded it a bit, so now it's
Riddle me this. A track came out in June. It didn’t inspire me. The year you seek is here, but can you find it. Everything is deliberate. My outcome has something in common with one but not year, find it. Good luck, you’ll need it.

Maybe "A track came out in June."?

Is there any way we could get the last hat?
Last edited by Metallic Dragon on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'll reveal the last hat at rollover
B0g0sbinted#9594 | he/they/she
⭑✦⭑
⭑💓
⭑✦⭑
I am collecting ALL CS pets!
Prince of void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 am

Cєяαмι¢Sσυℓ wrote:
raey wrote:
    I am going to drop this now.....the caterpillar/butterfly dog is mine^^
    ehehe
    hope you enjoy their little story c:

Lyrics & Theme: Benjamin Wallfisch and Dísa - New World Coming

She was flying, her wings strong and silent with feathers made of starlight. Around her swirled the soothing night; a storm of deep blues; an endless ocean full of stars, dreams, and hopes.
    Wings moved without the slightest efforts, carrying her deeper and deeper into the warm hands of the darkness until all she could see was the golden sparks of the stars as she passed them.
    Faster and faster, deeper and deeper until the sky around her exploded into light.

Cold. A soft but chilly breath tickled her fur, carrying the smell of frost. She could not tell what it was that woke her in the end, but she silently cursed it, pressing her eyes together in the faint hope she could simply slip back into her dream. Ever since she was born she had dreamed of flying; the idea of just leaving the world behind caused her heart to ache every now and then.
    “Etessia?” A soft voice called out to her, careful and gentle.
    A tired sigh escaped her mouth before she started to blink, allowing the early light of the day to enter her eyes. Only a few inches away from her nose sat a caterpillar, his soft yellow colour glowing faint golden in the sunlight. The pair of small black eyes looked up at her, full of expectations.
    “You are up early, Jack.” Her words were unable to decide if they wanted to be a question or a statement.
    “I want to show you something,” he replied gently.
    For a little while, Etessia eyed her friend with suspicion before she nodded in agreement.
    With tiny feet, he slowly climbed up her muzzle, moving to the top of her head, the place he always took when they were racing through the endless fields and forests into the open arms of their world.
    “Lead the way, little man!” Etessia teased him cheerfully.
    “Down these hills.”
    “Alright.” Without any further notice, the young dog stormed forward.

The earth underneath her paws felt cold but soft, and the tips of the grass were sparkling like little diamonds from the early sunlight gathering on the little drops of dew. Her warm breath drew little white clouds in the air. The trees around them had started to turn red and orange a while ago, forming a sea of fire each time the sun would light their crowns.
    Their way led them through the depth of the forest, over small meadows and little brooks gurgling cheerfully as they followed the old paths to the wider and even older rivers.
    More than once she wanted to ask him about the place he was leading her to, but there was something about him, the way he barely talked at all, a silent melancholy that made her keep the words to herself.
    It took them a while to reach the destined place, but she knew they had arrived the moment her eyes fell upon it.

It was a huge meadow, a soft green grass hill, with a huge willow tree on top of it. A green island within the red ocean of dying leaves. Not far away a little brook with crystal clear water silently passed them before vanishing in the forest.
    She slowed down, walking up the hill till they reached the willow tree. It was ancient and majestic, and if you listened closely you could hear it singing stories of long forgotten times.
    “What is this place?” She asked, her voice low in respect of the magical feeling running through her veins.
    “I was born here,” Jack revealed, slowly climbing down her and wandering towards the tree.
    “You know,” he continued, struggling to find the right words. “My time as caterpillar has come to an end.”
    Etessia sat down, resting her head to the side as she watched her friend climbing up to one of the lower branches.
    “What?”
    “I have come here to sleep; to change. I will be gone for a long while.”
    “You can’t leave me!” She called out, unwilling to listen to his words.
    “But this is the circle of life. We all have to leave one day.”
    “But…” Tears ran down her cheek, a stream of pain dropping down to the soft ground.
    “I will not die. I will come back. I don’t know when, but I will.”
    “We still have so much to do. So many adventures.”
    “We will go on these adventures. Just not now.”
    Etessia swallowed heavily, trying to ignore the feeling inside her chest, the stone that was pushing her towards the ground.
    “You should have told me earlier.”
    Jack didn’t reply. Instead, he started spinning a cocoon as golden as the sun.
    She wanted to yell at him, scream about how he dared to do this to her. But she couldn’t.
    Instead, she only watched with wet eyes as her friend slowly vanished behind a thin wall of light.
    “Goodbye, Etessia.”
    “Goodbye.”
    With these last words Jack closed the last open spot in his silken cage, leaving Etessia with nothing but silence.

She missed him from the first day on. His voice ringing in her ears, his laughter filling the air. She had been so used to his company that his absence hurt like a thorn inside her heart. The only comfort came when she would greet him at the start of the day and later lay down underneath the willow tree at the end, the cocoon right above her head, and tell him about the wonders of her day. She told him of the last leaf slowly sailing towards the ground; of the ocean of fog covering the fields and meadows. She told him of the frost, lining every blade of grass in silver shimmers. She told him of the first snow; of her surprise when a little delicate snowflake landed on her muzzle, remaining there for a second before it slowly melted. She told him of the storm that left the world in a deep white cover, swallowing every sound. She told him of the green lights that lit up the sky in the middle of the night, dancing in the sky together with the millions of stars. She told him of the sun setting the world on fire when her golden light touched the snow or when the moon turned it into diamonds. She told him of the ice that swallowed the rivers and lakes.
    She told him of the first flower breaking through, a daring gesture against the cold. She told him of the snow melting to make a place for all the new life rising out of the ground.
    She told him everything; and sometimes she cried silently when her words had faded into the soothing night.

There's a new world coming
    And it's just around the bend
    There's a new world coming

This one's coming to an end

There's a new voice calling
    You can hear it if you try
    And it's growing stronger
    With each day that passes by

There's a brand new morning
    Rising clear and sweet and free
    There's a new day dawning
    That belongs to you and me

Like every day in the morning, the sun reaching out with warm hands to melt away the frost that once more had covered the world over night, Etessia made her way down the hills to the willow tree. Sleep still in her eyes, she nearly stumbled over a few branches when she saw it.
    The sunlight touched the cocoon like every morning, but something was different this time. A glow seemed to come from the inside, so bright it could easily win over the sun. Carefully, she stepped closer, her paws making no sound on the soft earthen ground. Emerald eyes scanned the cocoon, taking in every edge, every curve to determine the cause of the glow only to come to the conclusion that the golden shine came from inside. Like a heartbeat the light pulsated within the thin walls, brighter and brighter with every beat.

Suddenly, making Etessia stumble a few steps backwards, the outer skin of the cocoon broke. A thin crack ripped the fragile wall in two, breaking into two what had been one for so many months. Panic rose inside her heart, her breath quickened as the blood rushed faster and faster through her veins. The light emerging through the crack nearly blinded her in its brightness. A light like liquid gold exploded into dust as soon as it left the safety of the cocoon, filling the air around her with kind laughter and cherished joy. A feeling of comfort spread in her chest, driving away the panic before sweetness could lay warm hands around her heart.
    Once more, a faint crack reached her ears as the walls gave in completely, freeing what had been hidden there for such a long time.
    With the freed forces of a storm, wings unfolded; wings wide and fragile, yet strong. They were the colour of a pale yellow, the wind slowly drawing a green pattern on their surface.

Etessia took a step backwards, confused and uncertain of what she just had witnessed. She was afraid and curious at the same time, her heart racing as she eyed the butterfly in front of her, scanning his appearance from the tips of his wings to the end of his antennae.
    Only when she looked into his eyes, a pair of small, warm black eyes, she finally understood.
    “Jack!” She called out in disbelief, taking a daring step closer.
    “Of course,” the butterfly replied, smiling down at her from the depth of his heart.
    “I…” She started, but her words fell apart as she took in his changed appearance over and over again.
    “You…” Etessia started to grin. “You look amazing.”
    “Thank you,” Jack replied, taking a few first attempts with his newly earned wings, feeling the soft air carrying him without any effort.
    “Thank you also for telling me your stories.”
    “You heard them?” She called out in disbelief.
    “Of course I did. Every single one.”
    He took a few flaps towards her, slowly sitting down upon her muzzle.
    “You grew as well,” he noted, smiling widely. “You are not the pup I left when the frost came.”
    Etessia couldn’t help but giggle.
    “I guess we both changed. But you know what? I am still more than ready for an adventure.”
    “Adventure, eh!”
    “Yep.” She grinned widely, emerald eyes glowing in excitement.
    “Where do you want to go?”
    “The stars?”
    “The stars it is!”
    And with a strong beat of his wings, the butterfly raised into the air, welcoming the soft breeze warmed up from the sunshine.
    Etessia didn’t wait much longer to jump to her paws, racing over the soft green grass.
    Together they chased after the sunlight, over hills and rivers, up into a new adventure. A new journey with only the wind as their loyal guide on the way to a new world.

I just got goosebumps! So pretty a story, raey!!! <3
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 am

There is raey's they made te adult butterfly one based on Life Is Strange ((love the game too BTW it was so gooood!))

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me