Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Swiftalu » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 pm

ErulasseAranel wrote:Image
*mouth drops open* THE FLUFFINESS the wiiings AAA! th - I - my goodness it's just so adorable and beautiful I caaan't!!!
The painted style is the most adorable ^u^ what's its name, Swift?

It's name is Beatrix! But if you don't like that name you're free to call it whatever you want. c:

Palimpsest wrote:Just dropping in to say I love tonight's staff growth! I will never stop loving anything fluffy, and I just adore the rain and cloud theme, to where the tips of wings even begin to resemble a sort of rainbow in the clouds. Although I suppose I'm a bit biased- I do so adore the theme of the clouds and the sky. I also adore how the second wing is placed in the background, and how the pallet was used in such a soft way with the selection of pretty designs.

Good job to... Swiftalu, was it? Ah, that would explain the fluffiness. I can't wait to obtain a second so it can enter one of my favorites groups instead of just hanging out in the staff pup groups ^^

Although, one thing. Why Beatrix?

Beatrix kinda randomly popped in my head! I had no set name for my dog at first but thought of Beatrice later on and how it sorta fit. Then I just mixed it to Beatrix since I liked the ring. xD

Tepin. wrote:

I like this one quite a bit. I like the subtle coloours,
and the pattern is very pleasing.
The ears & expression are adorable, and I don't usually like the edited smile.

The wings are a bit ... odd in my opinion. I really like the cloud part,
but I am not quite understanding the 'appendages' coming of off them
I assume that they are the start of a rainbow -but it's just a bit off for me.

It's doesn't make me like the dog any less though, and something I can overlook.

I can totally understand why you would be thrown off from that, since during the WIP stages it was odd too. |D The intention of the colors are actually raindrops, they used to float around the wing but I later just hid them behind the wing instead. c:

Thanks so much for the love guys! I really appreciate it, especially the comments about the shading and highlights! I was seriously focused on making those really colorful and appealing. <3
Swiftalu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gwyneira » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:11 pm

I still can't get over how absolutely perfect this pet is! From those adorable ears to the fox-face to the fluffy-butt, she is gorgeous! She kind of reminds me of my rl shepherd puppy when she was in that phase when her ears couldn't decide if they wanted to stick up or not. Sooo cute!
Image Image Image Image
Gwyneira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ïṉкɾєαℓṃ » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:30 pm

Pretty much everything about this puppy is amazing.... there is SO MUCH attention to detail, especially in the coloring and shading.
... But what really keeps blowing me away are the eyes! How did she fit so much color in there?! <3
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ιf ι ѕєи∂ уσυ α тяα∂є тнαт'ѕ вℓαик σи уσυя ѕι∂є, ιт'ѕ α gιfт!
=^-^=

ImageImageImage
my featured babies! ^.^
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ
TRADERS PLEASE READ:
people account sit for me & carry out tasks for me & I am often very busy;
please do not assume I have seen your trade--- if I take too long, cancel or send me a POLITE private message! ^^

LOCKED GROUPS ARE STILL FOR TRADE!
IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO CHECK LOCKED GROUPS FOR YOUR WL, PLEASE SEND A SUGGESTION. <3
ïṉкɾєαℓṃ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Dia. wrote:Image
Thea the detective and I highly suggest that the conversation about the lineart on the dog is left alone completely. c: Trying to backtrack will not necessarily help, it'll just continue the conversation.
Focus on what you love about it; Don't fixate on things unnecessarily.

I've been so enjoying watching all the outcomes grow up this year. It was made so much more special this year that I was able to participate. <3
I haven't been active on this thread because of schoolwork, but Thea and I have been lurking. ^^

Your pup's name is definitely Thea isn't it, (not your adorable RL leetle friend) - I have a feeling the hint chart lists it as Theo erroneously so was just waiting for a clarification? :D
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shobits » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Berkshire

• Started as fun, then had personal meaning
  • There is orange on the dog
  • One of these things is on the final dog:
    Image "There is one little thing on here that my pup will have, hehehe"

Denied Pups
  • The sketchy looking pup.

Breakdown
  • Green hair
  • Green nose - though that is a skeleton eye item from last Halloween.
  • Fire and/or hooves
  • Fins - not wings, those are the "Green Mermaid Fins" item. But all-in-all might be wings for the intents and purposes of the dress up.

Orange on the dog could refer to fire, or to the color. One of the pups is actually a fireball, but that might be too obvious.
Green nose - the fox in a blanket has a green nose!
Orange on the pup - rules out the PPS.

That's it for now, it's getting late. Maybe someone else looking over this thread could expand upon these observations.
My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:39 pm

@Shobits

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the text under the pup does say "one little thing." If you take that section in itself as a hint, that would mean that the green nose is the correct item, as it is the smallest. So then the fox/big eared pup would be Berkshire's.

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Konata. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Swift I guess the shading really did pay off - look at such a master piece and the praises your getting ☺ Didn't except it's final form to be so beautiful ;o;
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾
🙾

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Lifelong dreams to make
webcomics, music, and merch!
PFP art by shawty kai

art shop trades link ©

░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░
███████████████
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════
███████████████
Konata.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawberrySunrise » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:49 pm

The pup tonight looks amazing in every way!! I love it so much >D< . Can't wait for mine to grow!
StrawberrySunrise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ciarla » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:51 pm

@Swiftalu

Seriously stunning
The edits to the lines look great, they are smooth and blend right in with the original linework. The Fluffier cheeks, chest and tails are adorable, the puffy tail like a cloud itself. I also like the back/rear of the dogs, looks perfectly fine to me and I think actually works great. It is part of your pup and helps make it different, that is nothing to be ashamed of. You did nothing wrong in my eyes, I for one really like the look and think the little fur tuffs are cute!

More impressively is the colouring, completely unexpected and executed brilliantly. A gorgeous style that suits your pup perfectly in my opinion. Making the little darling look soft, like the clouds. I Love the vibrant red added to the back upon growing, this really brings the pup together with the cloud in its previous stage, while the markings help break up the red so its not too overwhelming on the pup and helps bring everything together.

You've made great use of all the colours from the palette, able to find a way to incorporate each into your pups design. Those cloud wings are creative, I never would have thought that the cloud would turn into wings, I actually find it really cool!

Your dog is beautiful in every way, and in everything that makes it unique.
You should be proud of your beautiful and breathtaking work
Ciarla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:51 pm

GatheringRosesInSnow wrote:
Dia. wrote:Image
Thea the detective and I highly suggest that the conversation about the lineart on the dog is left alone completely. c: Trying to backtrack will not necessarily help, it'll just continue the conversation.
Focus on what you love about it; Don't fixate on things unnecessarily.

I've been so enjoying watching all the outcomes grow up this year. It was made so much more special this year that I was able to participate. <3
I haven't been active on this thread because of schoolwork, but Thea and I have been lurking. ^^

Your pup's name is definitely Thea isn't it, (not your adorable RL leetle friend) - I have a feeling the hint chart lists it as Theo erroneously so was just waiting for a clarification? :D

Dia already claimed hers ^^
i hoard deer, otters, snakes, and 2016 cs birthday chickens
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me