GH Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread

Postby abxy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:23 am

8catpaws wrote:
Coco Bunny wrote:
Orchid Sprig wrote:So I figured with a lot of claiming going on, I'd give you all one last hint (in transparent text because otherwise it isn't really a hint, is it lol).
please just look at my signature, there is a very obvious thing nobody has pointed out

That dog? Is that important?

The moon forehead and purple eyes, the white patterning

this is almost exactly why i thought it was orchid sprig's as soon as it grew
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:27 am

I love the moon kitty! Sadly enough I don't have any more time to do any detective work :( I'm moving the next 2 days and I leave for Colorado on Monday. Looks like I won't see any more growths till July!
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovepelicans » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:31 am

The Succulent Queen wrote:I love the moon kitty! Sadly enough I don't have any more time to do any detective work :( I'm moving the next 2 days and I leave for Colorado on Monday. Looks like I won't see any more growths till July!

Oh no! We will miss you!

Hope your moving goes smoothly and you transition well to your new home <3
Image .. Image
I - S T A N D - A L O N E
ilovepelicans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:33 am

Is it just me

Or do these two little ones look very similar?

Edit;; the full grown PPS from 2016 has two different coloured eyes, and one of them is almost the same colour as this years PPS kitten's eyes.
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:37 am

I'm certain this is Orchid's, for theeese reasons:

Orchid Sprig wrote:With so many people hoping for a yellow kitten, I will leave this hint: my cat has yellow, but it is not predominantly yellow
-snip-
Touches of yellow on blue felt a lot better to me, so I went with that.

The kitty definitely features just a little bit of yellow above the eyes, so that fits.

Orchid also uses purple eyes for her staff dogs/GH cat, of which this cat also has. There are two other cats with purple eyes, though one is claimed (by Wesley), and the other is this kitty right here.

The reason I don't think it's the one I just linked is because Orchid's designs don't often involve line edits, and if they do, those edits are relatively simple. I'd classify the kitty just there as quite heavily edited, which rules it out for me.

Orchid also does fairly simple designs for her staff pets, which this kitty has, in my eyes.

Both this kitty and the dog in her signature have crescent moons on their heads and a swirly design.

The cat and the dog's middle-growth stage both grew on day 4. Orchid's pets also seem to grow very early on in each litter, but whether that is purely coincidence, I don't know.

For the 'Subtlety is not more forte' in her signature, I'm not too sure what to make of it. Forte can mean something that a person excels at, or it can mean loud and boldly in musical terms. All I can think of is a loud image means static, which is kinda what the kitty's fur looks like?

Regardless, I'm certain this kitty is Orchid's, and if it somehow turns out not to be, I'll be v surprised c:

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:39 am

Correct! I didn't want to claim it until someone pointed out the similarity to my first staff dog :') But this is, indeed, my cat. I really like how it came out. And no, I don't have a name for it. And as far as the sig message, I just meant don't look at it too deeply. What you see is what you get. Purple eyes and crescent moon? Yeah, that has me written all over it.
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 am

Birchii wrote:Image
I'm certain this is Orchid's, for theeese reasons:

Orchid Sprig wrote:With so many people hoping for a yellow kitten, I will leave this hint: my cat has yellow, but it is not predominantly yellow
-snip-
Touches of yellow on blue felt a lot better to me, so I went with that.

The kitty definitely features just a little bit of yellow above the eyes, so that fits.

Orchid also uses purple eyes for her staff dogs/GH cat, of which this cat also has. There are two other cats with purple eyes, though one is claimed (by Wesley), and the other is this kitty right here.

The reason I don't think it's the one I just linked is because Orchid's designs don't often involve line edits, and if they do, those edits are relatively simple. I'd classify the kitty just there as quite heavily edited, which rules it out for me.

Orchid also does fairly simple designs for her staff pets, which this kitty has, in my eyes.

Both this kitty and the dog in her signature have crescent moons on their heads and a swirly design.

The cat and the dog's middle-growth stage both grew on day 4. Orchid's pets also seem to grow very early on in each litter, but whether that is purely coincidence, I don't know.

For the 'Subtlety is not more forte' in her signature, I'm not too sure what to make of it. Forte can mean something that a person excels at, or it can mean loud and boldly in musical terms. All I can think of is a loud image means static, which is kinda what the kitty's fur looks like?

Regardless, I'm certain this kitty is Orchid's, and if it somehow turns out not to be, I'll be v surprised c:

I feel that the subtly part is referring to how obvious the connection between the two pets is
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovepelicans » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:46 am

Orchid Sprig wrote:

Correct! I didn't want to claim it until someone pointed out the similarity to my first staff dog :') But this is, indeed, my cat. I really like how it came out. And no, I don't have a name for it. And as far as the sig message, I just meant don't look at it too deeply. What you see is what you get. Purple eyes and crescent moon? Yeah, that has me written all over it.

Yay for confirmation! Your kitty as absolutely adorable, Orchid! Definitely one of my favorites this year <3
Image .. Image
ilovepelicans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 am

HMMMM

I'm guessing Ashki or Lady Masquerade for our PPS kitty, since both of them did a PPS last year. Then again, the Staff don't always like to repeat their creations....

Also I'm going to guess the heavy line art edited kitty is either Lucky's or Irisidium's. -rolls dice to see if I get any guesses right-
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovepelicans » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 am

Ashki hasn't been very active on this forum, but I'm still gonna do a callout post and hope they see it!

Ashki loves PPS pets, and her cat last year was (PPS and) drawn in a very soft style, reminiscent of this years PPS! Their favorite color is burnt orange and, while orange wasn't one of the colors for this littler, this PPS uses a burnt yellow-ish color that gets nearly there and those eyes are definitely the right color. They haven't left any hints to work with other than denying the first four cats (which the PPS isn't).

I am very sure that because of this, this adorable unfortunately-not-a-pikachu PPS is Ashki's!

fite me
Image .. Image
ilovepelicans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me