Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Postby Kiwilady » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 am

Wolven Girl wrote:
Kiwilady wrote:
aaron wrote:
    Not so far, as far as I'm aware. I've put it through encrypters and decrytpers, letter to number, shifted alphabet, I can't think of anything. My only idea is that there are a lot of Xs for it to be a code in English, so I started to wonder if they stood for spaces or something, but still then nothing came up to speak of yet. I'll keep trying, let us know if you have any breakthroughs since you've been codemaster so far C;

EDIT: Actually, just before the end of it there's this bit "erxpssreeo" which made my brain jump immediately to expresso. Maybe they're a bunch of words all put together that start and end with the right letter, but have extra letters added in between. Just throwing things out there now x'D

I think you might be onto something but i cant seem to get any other words except Gelato?
i tried flipping the word back to front and nothing, i also tried separating words at the x's and then back to front ans still nothing....

edit
maybe its a skip code of some sort? it just seems very long to be a word/sentance

The only thing I figured out was afaotofgyetlatxoaipccucpny pblackxmirnaceaoyocacmihtaxparefpystrtitoerxpssreeosycide

im actually stumped, can we get some sort of a hint? or if we are on somewhat of the right track?
Last edited by Schuyler on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: At least one of you suggested almost the right idea. ;)
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coalchaser » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 am

freewater wrote:
Coalchaser wrote:Alright guys I'll do another denial tonight, but I'm going to be more picky about how good the reasons are! Give me a list of three with some good explanations. :3 You've got an hour.
I'm not good with explanations but here I go!

1. Image I think a few other people have suggested that this pupper is yours. When I saw it, I kept coming back to your 2013 puppy and dog. The puppy stage was very similar to this. Also, this pupper has a medium tone and doesn't have purple eyes.

2. Image
-this new growth! The shading on this pupper reminds of me of your 2015 staffie so much omg! Even your 2011 a little bit. PLUS, its scruffy-your adjective for describing your pupper. Again, no purple eyes and it's mainly a light/medium tone.

3. Image-I had a terrible time picking a third choice (I really think yours is one of the 2 above) but this was the closest I could find. The shading seems kinda like your style, no purple eyes, medium/light tone, and the ear's and tail make it "Scruffy".

Sorry if these reasons weren't detailed enough, I'm no good at explaining ):

The third pupper isn't mine! But it's another one of my favorites. :o scruffy lil guy

deviantart
tumblr
FR
twitter
help tickets
Coalchaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coraychi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

Ugh, I'm so excited for rollover. Get to see the first adults, hopefully? Maybe that will give us some insight into these hints and pups, cause I'm feeling fairly stumped. I would read over all the hints (as I haven't already) if I didn't have art things to get to... ._.

#BlackLivesMatter ✊

Hey, I'm Erin!
You can call me Cora, if you prefer.
I've been on CS since 2009 but my activity is very on-and-off. I mostly hang around to adopt monthly pets and participate in a couple forum games! If you wanna chat, feel free to message me, but know that I'm pretty slow to reply most of the time!
Coraychi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Its-me-renmimi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am

Bentley wrote:I'm in the mood for creative questions about my outcome. Ask however many you want (just nothing directly about the appearance of either stage, lol), and tag the post with my username (so I can hit up the search function); at 30 minutes until rollover (little over an hour from now), I'll count up how many questions were asked, and answer no less than half of those questions, minus however many of those questions ask about the looks of my outcome. So if I get six questions, and two are about the appearance (edits, etc.), I might only answer one of them. c;

Time starts now~

If any other staff want to answer these that'd also be nice ^^
1. What flavour would you say best describes your pup?
2. What is their favourite time of day?
3. Do they have a favourite fruit? If so what is it?
4. What would be their favourite subject in school?
5. Do they like history?
6. Who is their best friend(s) in this litter?
7. What kind of biome would you b likely to find your pup in?
8. If your pet was a CS user what pet(s) would they hoard?
9. Would they prefer living in the country or the city?
10. What kind of magazines would they read?

Hi! Y'all can call me Star ^^
Please feel free to PM me or send me a quick trade, I won't bite (I promise)

Selling event tokens for C$1 each! Includes ALL tokens!

I have a few pets that I like to hoard, mostly because I can't help myself. I am always open to trading for pets to help towards my goals, which can be found listed in my trading rules.
I generally love trading for pets on my WL which isn't very hard considering my WL is really long xd
I've also recently gotten into items and dress-ups so I love trading for more items, especially plants and some clothing.
Its-me-renmimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:09 am

@Bentley (or anyone who wishes to answer!)

What job would your dog be absolutely terrible at (disregarding the fact it is a dog lol)?

Although this tv show doesn't really exist, your pup thinks that _____ should really be a thing.

What is the hardest lesson your pup has had to learn in life?

What does your pup do when no one is watching?
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:11 am

Mythicalbeast wrote:
@pluma

Ok here goes nothing. I have been browsing through your created pets that you have been made and I found that your designs are very beautiful. But they all have something in common and that's how you are to put them, there designs are far off, but they all have idk this special thing so let's give this a try shall we.
She kinda reminds me of your 2015 and 2013 one you did. The flowers, but the feathers on the back of the neck kind of makes it go off so I'm pretty sure this one could be yours if not some one else's.

Though there's nothing really to go one here I think you may have done this one. You might have liked to do some thing new and having a creature would possibly be one. I know you love to edit so yes.

This one may be a maybe, it had the lines and it's coming out of the dog so I'm pretty sure it could have been made by you.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:16 am

Burrito Bunny wrote:What job would your dog be absolutely terrible at (disregarding the fact it is a dog lol)?

Any sort of trade job. She would make a terrible handyperson.
Burrito Bunny wrote:Although this tv show doesn't really exist, you pup thinks that _____ should really be a thing.

Art Wars Live.
Burrito Bunny wrote:What is the hardest lesson you pup has had to learn in life?

Patience. Patience. Patience.
Burrito Bunny wrote:What does your pup do when no one is watching?

Sings...quite loudly and badly.
My dog is totally a reflection of me halp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i still don't have any sleep

Postby morrissey » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:22 am

because i can't really think of another way, atwood, could i ask you a few questions about taavi?

how would he best make friends?

what is his best and worst quality?

what makes him unique from the other puppers?
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 am

Kirbylover901 wrote:
Unless Lillian's being sneaky the tired mohawk curly-tailed pup should be their pup, no question. If it is, your style is still super recognizable, so maybe make a drastic change for next year? :P

If you're so sure that one is mine, you're going to have to come up with a better reasoning than style XD.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bricakes » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:28 am

Lilian Nightshade wrote:
Kirbylover901 wrote:
Unless Lillian's being sneaky the tired mohawk curly-tailed pup should be their pup, no question. If it is, your style is still super recognizable, so maybe make a drastic change for next year? :P

If you're so sure that one is mine, you're going to have to come up with a better reasoning than style XD.

im afraid thats what everyones been saying, and im not really denying from moving onto another despite the curled tail

bri - she/her - 💖
adoptable storage

bricakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me