Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Postby Desmond » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Avianahelena wrote:
Bentley wrote:Maybe? In a way, there's a possibility to attribute that all to my outcome within three or four degrees of association.
But, then again, it's possible to relate a lot of things within that range, so I don't know if it'll help you.
Look harder.

Okay--your wolf dun warmblood, also posted on the 3rd, has coloring and markings reminiscent of both Transcript and one or two of the pups in this litter. Does this help me?

No.
Nothing in my drawings or characters will help you there (it just means I'm doing personal archive work), but you've gotten a step closer.
Somehow.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Love the staff dogs and the palette used. *-*

hnghhhh I love this one so much.

I'm hoarding him, because he reminds me of my favorite dog breed. (Anatolian Shepherds pictured below ♥ Aren't they gorgeous?)
    Please be based on them *o*
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Bentley wrote:Somehow.

*Tap dances off a cliff.*

EDIT:
Drawings/characters are not helpful.
Hoards are not helpful.
Other pets MIGHT be helpful.
There are two(?) hints hiding somewhere amidst many breadcrumbs.
I don't think that lyric from Thrice was in your sig before; time to be paranoid about that for a while.
Aaron halp.
Last edited by Avianahelena on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:58 pm

float away. wrote:
Dont think you're post went unnoticed Ethulai~ ;P I'll take a crack at putting together a theory or two.

Pup 1
1. "Those looking for a cryptid won't find one this year"
Thank goodness
2. "Reaction of someone coming across my pup "What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be somewhere else?""
Rose dog probably meant to be decorative somewhere else/found in a garden etc?
3. "My dog is a representation of an important life event that is happening for me next February"
Marriage or maybe an Anniversary of some sort where one would receive flowers
4. "What job would your dog be absolutely terrible at (disregarding the fact it is a dog lol)?" "Any sort of trade job. She would make a terrible handyperson." ; "Although this tv show doesn't really exist, you pup thinks that _____ should really be a thing." "Art Wars Live." ; "What is the hardest lesson you pup has had to learn in life?" "Patience. Patience. Patience." ; "What does your pup do when no one is watching?" "Sings...quite loudly and badly."
flowers are meant to be observed- not actually accomplish anything; Art wars live- floral arrangements/flowers have been an artistic subject for centuries; Patience - sometimes you have to bide your time before you blossom

**Personal observations: art style is a big reason I'm looking at this pup. It's got the same soft-faded shading as Ethulai's '16 pup. The design is slightly busier in the first stage, reminenscent of the '15 staff pup that was covered in spots. Bobbed/short tail and default ears were used (Ethu used the default ears in '16)

[/i]

OOooooo well done, this IS my pup ^^ (What's wrong with cryptids though?)
    She is a representation of the fact that I am getting married next year!
    When she grows I will reveal more about her and why I chose the design I did (or you are all welcome to guess!)
    Since all of my staff dogs have thus far ended up with K names, I'll splice my actual name (mostly, I will remove a u because it will sound silly otherwise) with the letter K and say that my pup's name is Kalina.
Last edited by Raire on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ♥ Hello beautiful Kalina!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Ethulai wrote:
float away. wrote:
Dont think you're post went unnoticed Ethulai~ ;P I'll take a crack at putting together a theory or two.

Pup 1
Thank goodness
2. "Reaction of someone coming across my pup "What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be somewhere else?""
3. "My dog is a representation of an important life event that is happening for me next February"
4. "What job would your dog be absolutely terrible at (disregarding the fact it is a dog lol)?" "Any sort of trade job. She would make a terrible handyperson." ; "Although this tv show doesn't really exist, you pup thinks that _____ should really be a thing." "Art Wars Live." ; "What is the hardest lesson you pup has had to learn in life?" "Patience. Patience. Patience." ; "What does your pup do when no one is watching?" "Sings...quite loudly and badly."
flowers are meant to be observed- not actually accomplish anything; Art wars live- floral arrangements/flowers have been an artistic subject for centuries; Patience - sometimes you have to bide your time before you blossom

**Personal observations: art style is a big reason I'm looking at this pup. It's got the same soft-faded shading as Ethulai's '16 pup. The design is slightly busier in the first stage, reminenscent of the '15 staff pup that was covered in spots. Bobbed/short tail and default ears were used (Ethu used the default ears in '16)

[/i]

When she grows I will reveal more about her and why I chose the design I did (or you are all welcome to guess!)
    Since all of my staff dogs have thus far ended up with K names, I'll splice my actual name (mostly, I will remove a u because it will sound silly otherwise) with the letter K and say that my pup's name is Kalina.

Oh, congrats to float away. for cracking the code! I'm not pro enough to keep up around here ^^

And also congrats Ethulai on your upcoming marriage. <3
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you kindly <3

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Whoo, congrats Ethulai! :D And what a lovely name.
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby float away. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Ethulai wrote:
float away. wrote:

Pup 1
Thank goodness

[/i]

Congrats on the wedding!! I'm so excited to see how darling Kalina grows into this theme and how you personalized it to yourself~

Also, nothing is wrong with cryptids- my sleep-deprived self read that as "cryptics" which took that as encrypted hints ^^;
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hehehe thank goodness, I happen to be a huge cryptid fan...not so much cryptics though like yourself ;)
SUN IS SHININ' IN THE SKY There ain't a cloud in sight It's stopped rainin', everybody's in the lane And don't you know,
it's a
beautiful
new day, hey
Runnin' down the Avenue See how the sun
shines brightly In the city on the streets where once was pity
Mr. Blue Sky is living here today, hey
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everybody smiles at you
HEY THERE MR BLUE, we're so pleased to be with you
Look around see what you do Everyone is positive
float away.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freewater » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Ethulai wrote:
float away. wrote:

Pup 1
Thank goodness

[/i]

Yay, our second confirmation! Yagmur and Ethulai (unless I've missed somebody)
freewater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Ethulai wrote:
float away. wrote:

Pup 1
Thank goodness

[/i]

@Ethulai She's beautiful and I can't wait to see her adult form. Congrats on your wedding 🙂
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you <3 Hope you all like her!
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermontVampyre » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Omg! We finally got a confirmation!

Its amazing because EVERY YEAR Ethulai has done a staff pet I have loved the pup form. This year is no different! Kalina is gorgeous!

So did anyone else confirm their pup? If so who did and what pup? (Ive been busy offline lately)
Last edited by Ethulai on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Awwww thanks, hopefully you'll like her adult form also!
VermontVampyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me