Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Postby Spearow » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm looking for the sun item pets now, Lacuna. ^^
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Lacuna wrote:
    It seems like you all might have given up working on my hint. ): is it too shifty?
    However! I will answer a few interesting questions about my outcome! three sun items but only two things to learn

I have a few questions @Lacuna!

1. If your pup could choose a favorite actor/actress who would it be?
2. What would your pup dress up as for Halloween?
3. Is your pup related to anything that is alive?
4. Who is your pup's best friend?

Also. This message was hiding in Lacuna's message!
"three sun items but only two things to learn"
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Salmonn.Fishie wrote:Just throwing this out here:

If you look closely there is a slight tint of something that looks blue, BUT Blue isn't in the pallet. Care to confirm/deny Atwood?

Hmmmm

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Alright so I found a ton of pets with sun items. I didn't look in the hoard groups with over 200 pets though. I don't see a correlation between the ones that I thought might be relevant.

I thought maybe these were two of them since they are your staff dogs, so maybe something they have in common?
    ImageImage
    And this one...

Maybe you staff dog is going to grow horns, (hinted by the first and third pets with sun items?). Maybe the moon pup...
    Second staff pet has a moon on it, and edited ears...

Lacuna?
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demoiselle; » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:12 pm

so tired maybe is related to actual tires? like car tires? isn't there a pup with markings that look a bit like tire tracks? this is probably a major stretch though :lol:
demoiselle;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:15 pm

demoiselle; wrote:so tired maybe is related to actual tires? like car tires? isn't there a pup with markings that look a bit like tire tracks? this is probably a major stretch though :lol:

I thought maybe they meant they had a slumber party pet relating to their pup, or another past cs pet that is tired or under a blanket. Or maybe mentally tired. But doesn't that make one physically tired anyways?
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:16 pm

KittenHunter wrote:2. What would your pup dress up as for Halloween?

She would dress up as a witch!

@above: those sun items are not relevant, just me trolling! (those are my previous staff pets)
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Lacuna wrote:
KittenHunter wrote:2. What would your pup dress up as for Halloween?

She would dress up as a witch!
    @above: those sun items are not relevant, just me trolling!

Ahhh you are such a troller! And Witches are so cool!
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 pm

.Spearow. wrote:
    I'm looking for the sun item pets now, Lacuna. ^^

It might be easier to check my posts for the sun items that have already been found. :) I believe we're only missing one relevant one, and I think we've got two of the three relevant ones pinpointed...this was never definitively confirmed but it was certainly implied.
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reigncat » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Reigncat wrote:
Time to throw my hat in the round for this one.

My (probably wrong) guess is this dog for Lillian's dog.

First, I have a weird gut feeling about it. Like I'm missing it or something so I decided to take a chance.

1) Subtle Style: Very effective in my opinion if it truly is this one.

2) Well, two of her most recent ones were her takes on certain things from mythology such as one from Japanese another from Greek.This seems pretty mythological due to it being based on nature and all and if it were, it would remind me of those ones. Also, your 2014 staff dog was very personal to you and this one is as well so that could also be related.

3) First, note how she said dog not pup. Lillian truly is intentional on her wording after all. And she didn't say that it was natural for a dog.... And because its the dog not the pup, perhaps it will change and to me, this is natural for a nature dog, very much so with the fireflies/stars and leaves. And maybe if the leaves and fireflies transfers to the space around the dog like I created in my mine, the dog becomes natural colors.

4) Again, note the use of pup. That facade could be seeming to enjoy society but truly wanting to just run to the woods. However, every time they do that, the facade starts to slip because they start to become one with nature and covered in leaves and so forth. And that cost is them being so tired of the world around them that they close their eyes to be able to still "live" there but not see any of the horrors.

5) Tired mentally of the world around them, so they run to the woods and get covered in leaves and starts to become one with nature.

6) Doesn't have a curled tail as a pup and it might not as a dog

7) Well, leaves sort of look like wings and it did say that the dog/pup will be protected from the arrows of anguish

8) Same as above, the wings seem to be prevalent in this pup's design (aka leaves) protecting it. And again, the eyes are dulled (aka closed) And the light flowing out seems to be them letting their burden go.

9) I find it strange how she said age not grow but maybe the leaves and fireflies turn into a full tree with fireflies and that tree is the wing while the dog stays a puppy

I think I'm stretching here but, I just absolutely adore this dog and I want to try and find an artist so Lillian's clue might have worked?

And dang, thats some weird metaphorical stuff I wrote. oops

But truly, Lillian, I know will love your final dog because the story behind it is so beautiful and who ever's dog this may be, this may be my favorite of the bunch. Who knows?

Re-posting cause Lillian never denied or (accepted) the pup and I fixed the last hint so I have something for every single hint now.

Reigncat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me