Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread 2017

Postby Jippy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

Chris Jericho wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I am hoarding these now. The design is just awesome!

Definitely a highlight of this years staff pets
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andromeda123 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 am

Dreamlight wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I am hoarding these now. The design is just awesome!

Definitely a highlight of this years staff pets

I agree
Andromeda123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boostafur8069 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:23 am

Boostafur8069 wrote:Image
I believe this bear is Bentley's

5. "what's your pup's favorite time of day?" "The gloaming." ; "what emotion would you say your pup is feeling?" "Peace." ; "What flavour would you say best describes your pup?" "Some kind of dusky blackberry, with a hint of smoky amber."; "Do they have a favourite fruit? If so what is it?" "Not really, no."; "Who is their best friend(s) in this litter?" "They would like to be friends with several, but no actual best friends (yet?), considering their situation. Dia's comes to mind the quickest." ; "If your pet was a CS user what pet(s) would they hoard?" (pic of brown malk owl) ; "What kind of magazines would they read?" " Ones that deal with worldwide issues, instead of personal "self improvement" or celeb gossip. That kind of content is pretty useless for them." ; "What is your pup's favorite food?" "Berries." Bears eat berries, they're often out at dusk as well. Smokey could refer to Smokey the bear as well as smoked salmon which bears eat salmon as well. Bears are generally peaceful. Pumpernickel as a friend makes sense for a bear, woodland creatures. As well as collecting the malk owl, another forest animal. Reading magazines about global issues makes sense since the decisions made can have a heavy impact on a bear, especially regarding environment and foresting. Also AMBER stripe on the bear's nose

7. "[...] the fact that it's Rafiki doesn't really matter." There is a bear name Smolder in the series....

Previous work
Image Image Image Image

Bentley wrote:Interesting that you chose those four pets as examples for me.
Boostafur8069

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:59 am

-spies a lurking Lacuna-

I think this guy is Lacuna's pup; at first, with all the 'I hid the sun' hints, I thought it was the moon dog, buuuuut it has items in it's negative space, which Lacuna says hers doesn't, so that can't be the case. However, Shift your focus....as in shifting/phases. Recently, we had a solar eclipse happen, and it was amazing.

This is what I first thought of when she said, 'I hid the sun'. With this pup, the dark brown almost covers all the gold peeking through, and it has sort of a wavy, cloud like cover to it. Finding her pup would be hard, if there's a shadow over it. So this is my guess for Lacuna's pup.

Also, the relevant sun-son pets....almost all of them have the sun BEHIND the pet. No other pup has the gold/light yellow hidden behind the dark..... -steeples fingers- OF course, I could be wrong.... but I think I might be on the right track here...
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:07 am

Sirius.B wrote:I went to my 2017 staff group to check if any more grew, and I saw this and nearly screamed...

Aha, I think that was most reactions.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 am

Well it's come that time of year again to reveal my pup, I didn't give many hints this year but many had managed to figure it out already based on my use of previous design bits on this pup. I haven't quite figured all the little details about this one yet like the back story but I'll say that I definitely love how this one came out! c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 am

Nadine wrote:

Well it's come that time of year again to reveal my pup, I didn't give many hints this year but many had managed to figure it out already based on my use of previous design bits on this pup. I haven't quite figured all the little details about this one yet like the back story but I'll say that I definitely love how this one came out! c:

I love how this one came out too c': <3 They're wonderful Nads.

My favourite feature is definitely those beautiful eyes aaa - but the wings are too cute not to be a close second. Now it's time to get going with my hoard!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xHello. Call me Aquila.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 am

Nadine wrote:

*Party blower noise*
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 am

Nadine wrote:

PRAISE IRENE THANK YOU
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doggos_on_Mars » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:17 am

Nadine wrote:

I just wanted to say i love this cutie, and my favorite part is that little tail!!!!

Adoption Center

Hello all! I run an adoption center which is linked above. Come adopt some pets!
Doggos_on_Mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me