GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion Thread 2018

Postby Chipster321 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:49 pm

I swear, my cat went from full grown and back into it's third stage

Am i going crazy?
Discord tag: chipster #5799
Chipster321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Chipster321 wrote:I swear, my cat went from full grown and back into it's third stage

Am i going crazy?
    The cat had skipped a stage, so they reverted it back to what it was supposed to be - it was a mistake for it to be full grown so early. It was explained quite a few times already.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Celozon wrote:
Eaglespirit wrote:Is it some sort of music thing? I don't know much about music but I think bfeged are all notes?? Or not, I really don't know anything about music

Nope, not music!

Also, just saw this gorgeous baby grew! ;w;

Too cute!

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:57 pm

A.Ham. wrote:
Bumblebee, wrote:
    lucky333123 wrote:-snip-
    Taqlikic is my cat’s name.

Taqlikic means Raven, specifically the Trickster Raven depicted in most native stories.

I'm 99% sure this is Lucky's.
    The hints won't be in order.

1. Upon being asked
    Eaglespirit wrote:@Lucky -snip-
    If you had to use an unusual object or phrase to describe your cat (beyond whatever theme you chose) what would it be? Without getting to obvious of course

her response was: Sun
    The kitty's mane kind of reminds me of the sun. Further relations are found below.

2. Upon being asked
    blahblah208 wrote:-snip-
    Does your kitten have a primarily darker base color or a lighter base color?

her response was:
    Second question, it is going to depend on how you see my kitty ;)

This is the hint that set my mind on this kitty. Depending on how you view it, it's base colour could be the dark purple, or the light purple.

3. Lucky saying 'Deserts' instead of 'Desserts' (Pg 18 of the thread, for those wanting to see what I mean)
    Ravens actually live in desert-like habitats.
    (Taken from DesertUSA)
    "Found in a variety of habitats, from treeless tundra to coastal sea banks, rocky cliffs, mountain forests, desert canyons, to open plains."
    Can be linked to the first hint listed.

4. "My cat won’t have anything to do with rising from ashes or being a phoenix"
    Well, speaks for itself I guess.

5. "I am known to exist from the beginning of time. I come from myth and legend; however I have many stories.
    I have been known to chase the sun,
    Steal light and release the stars and moon.
    I was born of darkness,
    but I have brought many things to this world. Who am I?"
    I am going to link this one for size reasons.
    I will definetly say you have the right idea for the story. My cat does have many stories. If you can my other hints that have already been found and you can figure out their meanings, then I’ll confirm my kitty.

The Raven in the story released things vital to survival, such a fresh water and sun light, to the world. In order to do this, they had to steal said things from the greedy Grey Eagle. Their feathers were singed black in the process, which the kitty also seems to mirror, in which it's pelt and wings get darker with each growth.
    Can be linked to the first hint listed.

6. <3
    I'm currently unable to find reason for this, not even sure if it was a true hint or just another way to mess with us.

7. "Perhaps mine will" in response to a theory that another cat would be themed off fire.
    The story in 5 links the Raven to fire. You can read my copied story in the post linked for more details.

I think I got everything? I fried my brain with this owo if anyone has anything else feel free to add onto my theory.
    I may edit this and add onto it if I remember/figure things out later.

Also adding on to this the cats eyes are blue in the other stages but yellow in the final stage. Blue is a cold color while yellow is a warm one and not to mention the color of the sun

also the red on the wings reminds me of how native art work is often shown with small bits of red

You got my hints very quickly. I will confirm that this is my kitty.

My inspiration for Taqlikic is based on Native American myth for Raven, the Trickster. Raven goes by a lot of different names depending on the location. I really wanted to create a mischievous cat, thus why Cel actually has a mischievous dress up of my cat. In addition, tricksters are known for being sly, but gender may not be what you would think. Taqlikic identifies as male, but is biologically is female.

My main reason for choosing to do my cat this year is for the fact that we go through similar experiences in real life. Though we obviously do not mean to cause chaos, we can through simple words and actions. Some of these actions and words can lead to positive results while others might not be so favorable. I feel like life is an adventure and you never know where it will lead you next. My GH family and my close online friends have helped me so much in finding myself, but also allowing me to learn and grow. If it wasn’t for some of my close friends, I wouldn’t have tried to become a GH. It was them convincing me to apply that made me even closer to the CS community. Taqlikic represents the portion of our community where we help each other through gifting, words, and actions.

I’m super happy that everyone has enjoyed my cat this year <3
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CandyCorn. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Only four more cats to go... BASICALLY 3, tonights is probs Ashkis's (Everyone says it is so I am agreeing X3)
iv quit
CandyCorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peaxhy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:07 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
You got my hints very quickly. I will confirm that this is my kitty.

My inspiration for Taqlikic is based on Native American myth for Raven, the Trickster. Raven goes by a lot of different names depending on the location. I really wanted to create a mischievous cat, thus why Cel actually has a mischievous dress up of my cat. In addition, tricksters are known for being sly, but gender may not be what you would think. Taqlikic identifies as male, but is biologically is female.

My main reason for choosing to do my cat this year is for the fact that we go through similar experiences in real life. Though we obviously do not mean to cause chaos, we can through simple words and actions. Some of these actions and words can lead to positive results while others might not be so favorable. I feel like life is an adventure and you never know where it will lead you next. My GH family and my close online friends have helped me so much in finding myself, but also allowing me to learn and grow. If it wasn’t for some of my close friends, I wouldn’t have tried to become a GH. It was them convincing me to apply that made me even closer to the CS community. Taqlikic represents the portion of our community where we help each other through gifting, words, and actions.

I’m super happy that everyone has enjoyed my cat this year <3

Taqlikic is a beautiful kitty :3
credits wrote:sheena~killjoy
peaxhy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:08 pm

Thank you Pixelized and ove!

A mini dress up of my cat that I actually did yesterday :) I really wanted a dress up of this specific stage.

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3843473
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:11 pm

@Lucky
    I said it on the discord but I'll say it again. Taqlikic has such a beautiful story, and such beautiful inspiration. Makes an even more beautiful kitty <3 I love those wings.
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:12 pm

EDIT: It seems Lucky has confirmed their cat.

There's another person who's cat I wanted to confirm.....

Hint Chart (Wobbuffet) wrote: 1. "Eye may have edited my kitten" (interests section of profile)
2. "To be honest, my cat isn't a big fan of eating and has other ways of getting energy, but they would never turn down a request to grab ice cream with a friend!" (pg.209 of discussion thread)
3. In response to a question about three adjectives that would describe their cat: "Outgoing, energetic, and curious! My cat loves going new places and meeting new people and animals." (pg.209)
4. "My cat wants to meet as many people and animals as possible! They love learning about different cultures and helping others." (pg.209)

Sound familiar? Yes, this is the hint chart's details on Wobbuffet's hints. Why am I bringing this up though?
Because, I think I figured out who their cat is.

This one.

Why this one though?

Hint 1. "Eye may have edited my kitten". The eyes are clearly edited on this cat. Not to mention it came out conveniently after that hint was given.
Hint 2. "To be honest, my cat isn't a big fan of eating and has other ways of getting energy--" This cat looks very much like a mythical creature, who I believe use fire as life source. I'm not an expert on what creature this is, but I do know it doesn't use eating as a life source, signifying Wobbuffet's cat is a fantasy-based one. And Lucky has already confirmed their cat as well.. the only other fantasy based one.
4. "My cat wants to meet as many people and animals as possible! They love learning about different cultures and helping others." Signifying that they are culture based. One more point for mythology. And not to mention there's the symbol for "fire" on this cat, which clearly isn't in English. I'm not going to start a debate if it's Chinese or Japanese, because it's both, but it clearly is "fire" in a culture most of us can't speak. This also applies to hint 2, saying they don't eat regular things. The "Meeting as many people and animals as possible" could be referring to the fact they look like a hybrid of other animals.

And finally I want to throw out the fact we have never seen any of Wobbufett's designs, and this cat doesn't match any other GH's design style.

Hello! I'm 『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』, the absolute fandom trash you that you
probably tried throwing out the window 3 days ago. I'm a student
who's usually busy with school and work, and I may be inactive for
unknown amounts of time. I absolutely love writing, and while
I never roleplay as my main writing OCs, they're my life.
I'm open for PMs, because I love making new friends and
chatting with people, though I might become inactive after
a bit.

{Fandoms: Junji Ito, Etrian Odyssey, Danganronpa, Fire Emblem, Anime,
Manga, The Witch's House, Vocaloid, J-pop, Horror games,
Franken Fran, and many other things}

{She\Her \ Bi \ Gemini}

『 ʟ ɪ ᴀ ʀ 』

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery