Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Shinryu » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:05 am

kukisisters2 wrote:
TattyLunaWolf wrote:i have a question when did this lil pup grow? and what pup was it before it grew???

Image soooo cute btw

and has it been claimed????

-snip-

It grew from this pupper:
And to my knowledge, it has not yet been claimed

It hasn't been claimed yet, but style-wise I am 100% certain this is Coalchaser's.
    The middle stage style resembles the style of their past staff dogs strongly, and the final stage matches their non-CS art style perfectly.
    It also does match the few hints we've gotten. (Blue not primary colour, at least 3 colours, "I do like stripes").

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:15 am

So, earlier today on the Discord, I explained that I'd decided earlier this week to time my outcome claim using two packages that I bought on Monday and Tuesday. They're not related to the outcome at all, but it was a convenient thing to use, since I couldn't decide on a date and I couldn't feasibly keep you all hanging until my outcome grew.

Yesterday, the first package arrived... and today, the second was in my mailbox. So, as promised, here I am.

And I want you all to meet Dorje.
(Pronounced, for any curious, DOOR-sjay - using the softer j sound found in the "Tarjay" mispronunciation of Target.)

Huge congrats to Deercan, who (I believe) guessed mine correctly first, as well as Wolven Girl and catmother456, who also guessed correctly - but all for various reasons that do not quite match my hints. c:
(and also massive thanks to all that have drawn him so far! I love the fanart! <3)

Dorje does have an arc in my story that I write every year, but per tradition it will be posted a little while after rollover on the day he grows.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killawolf17 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:17 am

Desmond wrote:So, earlier today on the Discord, I explained that I'd decided earlier this week to time my outcome claim using two packages that I bought on Monday and Tuesday. They're not related to the outcome at all, but it was a convenient thing to use, since I couldn't decide on a date and I couldn't feasibly keep you all hanging until my outcome grew.

Yesterday, the first package arrived... and today, the second was in my mailbox. So, as promised, here I am.

(Pronounced, for any curious, DOOR-sjay - using the softer j sound found in the "Tarjay" mispronunciation of Target.)

Huge congrats to Deercan, who (I believe) guessed mine correctly first, as well as Wolven Girl and catmother456, who also guessed correctly - but all for various reasons that do not quite match my hints. c:
(and also massive thanks to all that have drawn him so far! I love the fanart! <3)

Dorje does have an arc in my story that I write every year, but per tradition it will be posted a little while after rollover on the day he grows.

I absolutely love them and their name. I was just wondering about this guy earlier, because I had a weird feeling about him while looking through my Staff Litter pets! I guess my gut was telling me he'd be named soon.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooncherries » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:19 am

Desmond wrote:So, earlier today on the Discord, I explained that I'd decided earlier this week to time my outcome claim using two packages that I bought on Monday and Tuesday. They're not related to the outcome at all, but it was a convenient thing to use, since I couldn't decide on a date and I couldn't feasibly keep you all hanging until my outcome grew.

This guy is super cute, I can’t wait until he grows! (Also, yes, tarjay for life:p)
╔════════════════════╗

moony ♎︎ she/her
hi i like mcyt and im not
active i love cookies esp
sugar cookies those things
are so good!!!!
i have 2 cats they are baby
always down for a chat!!
discord server!

╚════════════════════╝

Mooncherries

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:22 am

Le poptart pup haz found a home! I repeat, le poptart pup haz found a home!
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 am

Dorje is such an adorable name for an adorable pupper!! I can't wait to see what he grows into! (You have a story arc for every staff pupper you've made? Can someone link me to the previous arcs please?)
Thanks! I know I'm kinda bad at guessing clues, but I was suspecting either that pup or the bubblegum dog, before it grew up, as yours. :)

I'm still puzzled about how all those clues point towards Dorje though. The fact that a PS4 Dualshock was one of the clues is even more confusing, but hopefully that'll be revealed soon!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:19 am

Deercan wrote:

Dorje is such an adorable name for an adorable pupper!! I can't wait to see what he grows into! (You have a story arc for every staff pupper you've made? Can someone link me to the previous arcs please?)
Thanks! I know I'm kinda bad at guessing clues, but I was suspecting either that pup or the bubblegum dog, before it grew up, as yours. :)

I'm still puzzled about how all those clues point towards Dorje though. The fact that a PS4 Dualshock was one of the clues is even more confusing, but hopefully that'll be revealed soon!

Bloop :D
And you'll see soonishy, yeah. xD
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Starlight Fate~ » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:20 am

Deercan wrote:

Is he a g a m e r
they/he
i like granblue fantasy and touhou
~Starlight Fate~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 am

Desmond wrote:
Deercan wrote:
Desmond wrote:Snip

Bloop :D
And you'll see soonishy, yeah. xD

Thanks for putting all the stories together like that and linking them. I had to go back through the archives to find them all. 😊

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby firestar123456789 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:24 am

~Starlight Fate~ wrote:
Deercan wrote:

Is he a g a m e r

if he is that might explain the sour expression :lol:
Image Image
firestar123456789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me