Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby [⸙] • ノクティス » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 pm

sketchi wrote:

now that he's grown there's no point hiding it. my last hint, "my pup has an unedited tail" + "be wary", was not a lie (I even warned you guys to "be wary" of my hint)! he had ONE (an!!!) unedited tail out of 3. :lol: I don't think anybody understood it that way though, oh well~

I had a tooon of fun with this year's palette, and I guess you guys did too because there was fanart everywhere for every pup (I love it!). xD

Wowowowowowowowowowow
( Ikuya.exe stopped working coUgHs- )
I never felt this strong of the urge to make fanart c,:
Demi is such a cutie not gonna lie,,
I love your story as well! Very heartwarming!
I love every outcome but,, so far Demi has to be my most favorite! Amazing work Sketchi and to every other artist as well! c: ( I will be making fanart- 👀 )
[⸙] • ノクティス

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby sketchi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:59 pm

thanks guys, I'm glad you like him! he was one of the easiest staff dogs I made, spent the shortest amount of time compared to previous outcomes but practically drew himself.

@SilverCervine sorry completely unfamiliar with those references. 0:
edit; OH THAT KENNY!! ahh I should watch more, only saw like 3 episodes a long time ago but I remember now! I didn't know that was his last name, interesting. I should go watch some more, it was pretty fun.

LKP12321 wrote:
LKP12321 wrote:
atychiphobia wrote:Image
i feel like this could be sketchi's, i know that they said their pup had an unedited tail but ive got this feeling based solely upon the fact that they've put writing around their pets before

I agree. I’ve never considered 3-tailed pups as having “edited” tails because they’re still official CS lines that are reused by different artists. I have a theory that since the pup is “too fluff” it will shed it’s fur to reveal the wings and horns of Sketchi’s adult dog (like in the humanized drawing they posted). Plus, technically, one of the tails is the normal pup tail, there just happen to be 2 more as well.

I was pretty close! He didn’t shed all of his fur though. Forgot about the be wary hint too :P
Sketchi, Demi is adorable!

oops I must've missed your musings. that is pretty close!
Last edited by sketchi on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 pm

PROTECT THE SWEET DEMON CHILD!
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:44 pm

sketchi wrote:Image

However, his greatest gift, the reason he always gets sent to the front lines despite his scrappy powers, is his ability to revive. Whenever he dies he will teleport back to the last place he was safe, alive again (barely). This is extremely useful for getting enemy intel, and he's been an indispensable tool in securing many victories. Nobody really understands how his ability works, but he prefers not to die as much as possible. It isn't the physical pain he minds so much (though he doesn't enjoy it), but rather the memories he's lost. Each time he dies, he also loses a happy memory, sometimes completely forgetting a person he loves.

Ohm, sketchi, can you kinda.... read minds? Because I splitted my staff-outcome-micro-hoard from this year into adult and pps, and the adult's named Sweet Deathdragon.
May not be 100% correct to Demi, but it fits so incredibly well with this ability, I'm shocked. He def needs to be there too. (he's one of my favs tough, but even if he wasn't I would have needed to microhoard because of that :'D)
He/Him - Penguin
Love for penguins - all the love!
Slytherin
Suatrone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:00 pm

orrr maybe I brainwashed you via internet telepathy into naming your hoard like that!

sketchi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envess » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:07 am

Sketchi, are you secretely a god? Because I want to worship you so badly! :clap:

For me this is the best pet on this site! Wow, Such beauty! Uhhhhh I can't.. I have no words!.. This is TRULY amazing!!! :o
Just so you know, you are my fav CS artist of all time! :thumbup: Continue your work please!
~Your huge admirer, ~Shiny~

envess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:50 am

Amazing!!
I absolutely love this pose! The staff dogs each year keep getting more and more awesome. <3 I love the staff litter.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luli » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 am

sketchi wrote:

now that he's grown there's no point hiding it. my last hint, "my pup has an unedited tail" + "be wary", was not a lie (I even warned you guys to "be wary" of my hint)! he had ONE (an!!!) unedited tail out of 3. :lol: I don't think anybody understood it that way though, oh well~

I had to run here because this one HAD TO be yours, I always fail to predict which one is yours (despite knowing your art for years and years, shame on me). So glad I got it right for once :lol:
Image Image
HUGE THANKS TO A CHICKEN FOR HELPING ME GET THE LAST PET TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION!!
Offering Image AND Image for Image
Luli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:48 am

odin wrote:Image
Amazing!!
I absolutely love this pose! The staff dogs each year keep getting more and more awesome. <3 I love the staff litter.

Agreed - love this outcome! :D

Postby Frostseraph » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:55 am

catmother456 wrote:
sketchi wrote:

I had a tooon of fun with this year's palette, and I guess you guys did too because there was fanart everywhere for every pup (I love it!). xD

so, let me introduce Demi:

Lots of snipping

Will Shoy be my staff doge next year? Maybe, maybe not~

I love Demi and his story and all the artwork, too! I do hope Shoy will be your staff pup next year!

This guy just dethroned Marshmallow as my favorite staff pup this year. Please do Shoy next year. <3
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me