Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion 2018

Postby Killawolf17 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:02 pm

It feels weird not waiting for rollover anymore tbh. I had fun seeing all the purposes growing up.
Killawolf17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Scotty » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:28 pm

how are people putting dark backgrounds on their pet images?

i didnt even realize from my pet displays that some of the dogs have bubbles/sparkles and other background effects...
Last edited by King Scotty on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TEAM JEMIMA
Green Smoothie Cabin!
King Scotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixx O'Clock » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:29 pm

King Scotty wrote:how are people putting dark backgrounds on their pet images?

i didnt even realize from my pet displays that some of the dogs veubbles/sparkles and other background effects...

If you click on a pet to go to its pet page, there's an option below the pet to change the background color. c:

x
x
x

───────────────
ImageImageImage
Sixx | she/they
Yesterday is History,
Tomorrow is a Mystery,
But Today is a gift,
That's why it's called
The Present

───────────────
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sixx O'Clock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Hum, first time I didn't really enjoy an Event on CS (since 4 years that I joined)... :shock:

All the Staff Dogs are very nice, lots of Effort and Creativity from all Staff, every year perfect...!! :D

>>>

What I didn't like was that I completely lost Interest in the Event after 1 or 2 weeks because most Pets were not added to the Archive for many days or maybe even weeks (and the Outcomes Thread was often a few days behind as well) so I couldn't follow which Pets I was missing and try to find some Swaps for, without spending "hours" checking my Pets and Pages and Pages on the Outcomes Thread...

The Event has now been finished for 2 days, and from the last 2 Staff Dogs posted on the Outcomes Thread, 1 just got added to the Archive and one is still missing... (I only checked the last 2 Dogs...)

I understood the "Reason" was that some Staff didn't want to disclose their Name..., perfect..., but it's still possible to add the Pet to the Archive (so that we can use the 'Add-to-WL' Functionality), like one Pet was added to the Archive at the beginning of the Event without the Name of its Creator, which was perfect...

OK, I hope the Staff Dogs Event gets "a bit better" organized next year... And the Halloween Event is coming soon luckily, my favorite Event actually, ah-ah...!
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l u n k a » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:38 pm

CaptainSpank wrote: And the Halloween Event is coming soon luckily, my favorite Event actually, ah-ah...!

When is it starting? I'm confused
l u n k a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 pm

l u n k a wrote:
CaptainSpank wrote: And the Halloween Event is coming soon luckily, my favorite Event actually, ah-ah...!

There is no date yet, but since it's already the 14th of October and Halloween is at the end of this month, it is definitely starting "soon". ^^
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainSpank » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:20 pm

l u n k a wrote:

Usually starts on a Friday, this coming Friday (19th) I would think..., but don't worry, you don't need to be "confused", you can't miss it once it has started if you check the Site a bit regularly, like for the Pound for example, as you'll see some Halloween Banner at the bottom of every Page... 8-)

And you've been playing since 2009, this won't be your first Halloween Event, ah-ah...!

(I didn't mean to start a "Discussion" about the Halloween Event btw, there is probably already some dedicated Thread about it..., I would be more "interested" to hear if other Players felt a bit like me (or not...!) about the "tedious Journey to the Archive" for the Staff Dogs this year...?)
"Pragmatic Thinker"...
I don't try to read anymore when Users use ']Size=85[' (or smaller...!) on the Forum or in their Trade Rules..., as this is completely unreadable on Desktop in any Browser...!
In the Jungle/Forest/Cave...!: wrote:CaptainSpank is hanging upside-down from lianas, wondering how that happened...!
Oh no!, a snake in the grass! CaptainSpank jumps out of the way and hides behind a mushroom...!

I usually have Sigs turned OFF, (except Events), because of too many heavy ('.gif') Pix (metered Connection, I pay per Mb), and I don't want to know the SPR Orientation of other Players on a Game Site...
Current (Easter 2024): Sigs turned ON...!
(Total blocked (approx): 24.2Gb.)

The Pets from my 'Special & Rare Pets' Group are open for (nice!) Trades / True Date Swaps...

Dreamie(s)...!):
- Fishes - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Bats - (=> 17 missing...!)
- Owls - (=> 11 missing...!) // - Staff Dogs - [2010-2019] COMPLETED...!! (Missing 2x [2020] + 2x [2021].)
"Big" Dreamies: Animal Eggs [#1-#4](2009) + 'Husky'(2014). (Missing x4+1 in total...)
All Animal Eggs I already have are visible in this Group, with their corresponding Pet...

CaptainSpank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ocelover567 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:26 am

CaptainSpank wrote:Hum, first time I didn't really enjoy an Event on CS (since 4 years that I joined)... :shock:

All the Staff Dogs are very nice, lots of Effort and Creativity from all Staff, every year perfect...!! :D

>>>

What I didn't like was that I completely lost Interest in the Event after 1 or 2 weeks because most Pets were not added to the Archive for many days or maybe even weeks (and the Outcomes Thread was often a few days behind as well) so I couldn't follow which Pets I was missing and try to find some Swaps for, without spending "hours" checking my Pets and Pages and Pages on the Outcomes Thread...

The Event has now been finished for 2 days, and from the last 2 Staff Dogs posted on the Outcomes Thread, 1 just got added to the Archive and one is still missing... (I only checked the last 2 Dogs...)

I understood the "Reason" was that some Staff didn't want to disclose their Name..., perfect..., but it's still possible to add the Pet to the Archive (so that we can use the 'Add-to-WL' Functionality), like one Pet was added to the Archive at the beginning of the Event without the Name of its Creator, which was perfect...

OK, I hope the Staff Dogs Event gets "a bit better" organized next year... And the Halloween Event is coming soon luckily, my favorite Event actually, ah-ah...!

If you watch the growths from newborn to puppy stage each day sometime near rollover like many people do each month and not just for the staff litter it's extremely easy to know which outcomes you're missing. 3 of the litter grew each day, all starkly different, posted to outcomes within the hour after rollover. I missed like 6 outcomes and found them all the day they grew up by posting to the september swap thread. If you aren't someone who pays attention to growths each day then you're probably not going to like the staff litter because that's the only "event" taking place.

Edit: Added note, the Archive seems to be taking longer to update as of July, it's real people updating the Archive so sometimes they get busy and can't do it every day, if you care to get the outcomes before it's updated it's best to pay attention to the outcomes thread.
My all-time dreamie, a pittie named after my best friend who was taken too soon.
Rest in Peace, Gunnar <3
Ocelover567

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yağmur » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:48 am

I know some people are curious to my outcome's name,
so say hello to .........drumroll........... Kebab Face!

Just kidding! Her name is Rancid.
Pet's name: Rancid
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
⚠️I am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. ⚠️
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
Yağmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:58 am

Yağmur wrote:I know some people are curious to my outcome's name,
so say hello to .........drumroll........... Kebab Face!

Just kidding! Her name is Rancid.
Pet's name: Rancid

Rancid is one of my favourite outcomes, a great mix of spoopy and cute! <3
Does she have a backstory/story?
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist