GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby catmother456 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:05 pm

He is staring into your soul... just like Dama does

The eyes/sunglasses may have something to do with Wobb’s cat. There were many references to eyes in the hints

Perhaps Wobb’s cat is a rickroll

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishyviolet » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:I just noticed that imgur changed an important part of my clue, so here's a fixed version of the image:

I'm going to be Open with you guys, I'm glad that you havent figured out what's important with it yet because imgur could have really messed it up

Oh man oh man! I (think i) TRIED THAT but only got large Unicode characters, so I didn't think anything was there. Imgur how dare you!
Will edit in my lead once I have my computer back (and if i find anything); I'm on my phone right now

EDIT2:
nna someone else got it first! i was looking in the wrong place oUCH.... used to messages at the beginning..... not end... oof oof
Last edited by Fishyviolet on Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
fishy/xiphi
they/them
ΘΔ
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fishyviolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

@Wobb; My cat could certainly decline to comment if the answer is too revealing, but the question might need to be carefully constructed as well. I'm open to some possibilities though c:

Answers for you all, my cat is cool with answers a few more as well if anyone had additional questions. q

Obius wrote:
Celozon wrote:My cat is willing to answer a few more questions, same as last time. Nothing obviously just for revealing of which is mine, though the answers may or may not still end up providing clues, and it will be in the mindset of kitten/teen from my cat's point of view. q

Does your kitty like the ocean?

The ocean holds a number of untold possibilities, I'm sure there is something in it that I would like :3c

Wolven Girl wrote:Does your cat have a friend or item that it keeps with it at all times? Has your kitty reached it's second/teen stage yet?

I saw that! No, I don't have anything I'm particularly attached to, I suppose I prefer to look forward than back. And your other question, it'll be answered for you in time, you don't need any help from me on that ;3
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:44 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:I just noticed that imgur changed an important part of my clue, so here's a fixed version of the image:

I'm going to be Open with you guys, I'm glad that you havent figured out what's important with it yet because imgur could have really messed it up

image flipped over has notepad.exe has the key in the top right corner.
opening the image in Notepad yields a huge string of text but 'hidden' in it is: "purple eyes"
the only cats so far with purple eyes are these two:

unsure if theres anything else important hidden amongst all the text but there you go :)

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Fishyviolet wrote:Oh man oh man! I (think i) TRIED THAT but only got large Unicode characters, so I didn't think anything was there. Imgur how dare you!
Will edit in my lead once I have my computer back (and if i find anything); I'm on my phone right now

EDIT2:
nna someone else got it first! i was looking in the wrong place oUCH.... used to messages at the beginning..... not end... oof oof

azkaboy wrote:image flipped over has notepad.exe has the key in the top right corner.
opening the image in Notepad yields a huge string of text but 'hidden' in it is: "purple eyes"

unsure if theres anything else important hidden amongst all the text but there you go :)

Ding ding ding! Looks like you guys figured it out! I’d look again at the kittens, though, because there are one or two more with potentially purple eyes that you missed. Who knows, maybe my cat is one of them? Or maybe my cat is one of the ones you’ve already posted, and I’m just saying this to confuse you? (Also before anyone says anything, there will never be a day when I’m sick of using tiny, transparent text :P )
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Wobbuffet wrote:
Fishyviolet wrote:Oh man oh man! I (think i) TRIED THAT but only got large Unicode characters, so I didn't think anything was there. Imgur how dare you!

EDIT2:

azkaboy wrote:image flipped over has notepad.exe has the key in the top right corner.

Ding ding ding! Looks like you guys figured it out! I’d look again at the kittens, though, because there are one or two more with potentially purple eyes that you missed. Who knows, maybe my cat is one of them? Or maybe my cat is one of the ones you’ve already posted, and I’m just saying this to confuse you? (Also before anyone says anything, there will never be a day when I’m sick of using tiny, transparent text :P )

👀
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 pm

As promised, though a little late!

Annoying_mousebrain wrote:@rockruff does your kitty bear line-edits?

Yes!

houndoom wrote:
irisid! is your kitty colourful or rather dull?

I'd be inclined to say rather colourful - though the saturation of the whole palette is fairly low, so it's up to interpretation, I guess!

Wolven Girl wrote:Are the eyes of your cat blue, green, purple or brown?

One of the above, yes! (;

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`

Postby K#%! » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 pm

Last edited by K#%! on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
    K#%!

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:44 pm

yuuhuu wrote:

this kitty also has purple eyes:
    and probably this one?:
    (it's eyes look like purple to me)

you can't really see the little space/hero kittens eyes under the visor.
    but as for the first one, only one of its eyes are purple as far as i can see, the other looks gold/brown to me but I might be wrong.

on further inspection though, as I hadn't noticed this yet, but the cat with the dot on the front paw has a second dot on its other front paw, very tiny toward the back.

ceasefire now!
    until we are all free, none of us are free
    liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
    dogtreat
    Global Moderator

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:11 am

Obius wrote:
    lucky333123 wrote:*looks* The horror! Blue Clue’s! I used to love Blue when I was little!

For being so nice, I will answer two questions about my kitty though I may not directly answer certain questions if they are too specific.

Does your kitty like the daytime or nighttime?

I would say my kitty loves both because both times bring new experiences. There is so much that goes on during both times, but you have to be aware to witness it.
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌
    █░▌