GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby decembuary; » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:06 pm

!!! what a sweetheart!! i’m sad to say this but this kitten has officially won out my heart for my favorite growth so far, and the mint kitten from last night has been demoted to second favorite. i’m a huge sucker for anything that looks vaguely space-related, and this kitten really reminds me of a sort of extraterrestrial life theme. the patterns are lovely and i actually really like how the eyes look!! whichever GH did this kitten did a 10/10 job. i love it! <33
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Bubgum wrote:
Kyar wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:[/quote="Kyar"]ZEL you have to try D&D sometime, it's such a fun game!

I can't decide if I should give you more hints or wait until someone figures out my last clue for the last hint. Always a tough call.

I really want to play D&D too but I don’t have anyone to play it with me. I have never done a real life game.

Maybe all of our GH cats can play a game together?

For all of you what would your cat/ kittens play as if they played G&G?[/quote]

Hmm I think mine would be a magician!
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Celozon wrote:
I will confess that you all should work on my hints instead of asking for confessions C: q

Okay but we need more guidance. Those q's are too confusing to decipher. I am honestly starting to think its just a red herring like you said earlier (something about a fake language that randomly inserts Q's here and there).
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Obius wrote:
Celozon wrote:
I will confess that you all should work on my hints instead of asking for confessions C: q

Okay but we need more guidance. Those q's are too confusing to decipher. I am honestly starting to think its just a red herring like you said earlier (something about a fake language that randomly inserts Q's here and there).

I dropped a different clue that people started on but never finished P: I'd suggest that one if you all have trouble with the q hint. I'm afraid the q hint is overly simple and everyone's just been overthinking it, and unfortunately I can't really give any extra hints on it at this point that wouldn't just, be the answer. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, its a standalone hint that won't help with figuring out my cat at this point, and isn't needed for any of my other hints. I swear I didn't mean it to be this hard. Good luck q Its not a taunt that I keep including these I swear I can't help it you all haven't figured it out yet :C
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Celozon wrote:
Obius wrote:
Celozon wrote:

I dropped a different clue that people started on but never finished P: I'd suggest that one if you all have trouble with the q hint. I'm afraid the q hint is overly simple and everyone's just been overthinking it, and unfortunately I can't really give any extra hints on it at this point that wouldn't just, be the answer. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, its a standalone hint that won't help with figuring out my cat at this point, and isn't needed for any of my other hints. I swear I didn't mean it to be this hard. Good luck q Its not a taunt that I keep including these I swear I can't help it you all haven't figured it out yet :C

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Was looking through the compiled clues and I think I *might* have found something.

Celozon say the q's are simple. The simplest thing I can think of is either the q's are in a word or out of a word. This leads me to believe Celozon's clues are in reference to something that is both here and away. Like an alien visiting or leaving. Or a bird leaving and coming back later. The words the q land on seem to coincide with this. Words like qclose, qfar, and couldq suggest a presence nearby but not there. Words like everyqwhere, qnswers, likq, and qot seem to suggest here and not away.

Now heres the thing. Cel's game fighter clues all point to specific pets. This could either be colors or theme since none have items attached to them.

⇧ 🅰 🅱 ⇨ ⇩ 🅱 ⇦ ⇦ ⇩ 🅱 🅰 ⇧ 🅱 ⇨ ⇨ ⇦ 🅱

Putting this code together yields (from J-and-K341's research into Celozons pet groups).

Up = viewpet.php?id=177123490 (snail horse. Looks alienish)

A = viewpet.php?id=176215316 (another snail horse)
viewpet.php?id=249552286 (purple and blue rat bottle) (One pet was named "K" in this group)

B = viewpet.php?id=210522455 (hologram dog) (One pet named "N" in this group)

Left = viewpet.php?id=251279434 (pink/purple rat bottle with space like magic inside)
viewpet.php?id=185703286 (halloween patchwork puppy) (One pet was named "D" in this group)

Down = viewpet.php?id=249459898 (another pink/ purple rat bottle)

Right = viewpet.php?id=219064767 (black oil cat with armor. Seems alien themed. But could be monster or robot themed due to the litter it came from)

I am not sure what the KND stands for in those groups. Maybe the game it came from? Not sure if the sequence is important. But if it is, we need to find out what game it is as the combo may be a huge clue.

All I gather from this is Celozon's pet is a space traveling alien. Maybe one set in a game world?

...Or perhaps what we are seeing (when all this is combined) is a childs imagination running wild. Or in this case, the kitty's imagination. So the q's sets their imagination off of things from their childhood? And the game code is a reference to the game they played when young (space, aliens, robots, and holograms) and some horror or fantasy from the patchwork pup (Wizard of Oz or some game with scarecrows in it.)

This makes

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

this kitty a big suspect of being Cel's. Not only is it pixelated somewhat (in line with their past styles), but it fits with the themes discovered so far. Cel did say not to overanalyze things. So it seems like it could be a perfect fit.

Thats all I got. Anyone is free to throw a wrench into my theory :D

:some minor edits:
Last edited by Obius on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ria Sys~ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Obius wrote:Was looking through the compiled clues and I think I *might* have found something.

Celozon say the q's are simple. The simplest thing I can think of is either the q's are in a word or out of a word. This leads me to believe Celozon's clues are in reference to something that is both here and away. Like an alien visiting or leaving. Or a bird leaving and coming back later. The words the q land on seem to coincide with this. Words like qclose, qfar, and couldq suggest a presence nearby but not there. Words like everyqwhere, qnswers, likq, and qot seem to suggest here and not away.

Now heres the thing. Cel's game fighter clues all point to specific pets. This could either be colors or theme since none have items attached to them.

⇧ 🅰 🅱 ⇨ ⇩ 🅱 ⇦ ⇦ ⇩ 🅱 🅰 ⇧ 🅱 ⇨ ⇨ ⇦ 🅱

Putting this code together yields (from J-and-K341's research into Celozons pet groups).

Up = viewpet.php?id=177123490 (snail horse. Looks alienish)

A = viewpet.php?id=176215316 (another snail horse)
viewpet.php?id=249552286 (purple and blue rat bottle) (+K)

B = viewpet.php?id=210522455 (hologram dog) (+N)

Left = viewpet.php?id=251279434 (pink/purple rat bottle with space like magic inside)
viewpet.php?id=185703286 (halloween patchwork puppy) (+D)

Down = viewpet.php?id=249459898 (another pink/ purple rat bottle)

Right = viewpet.php?id=219064767 (black oil cat with armor. Robot or space/alien themed)

I am not sure what the NDK stands for in those groups. Maybe the game it came from? Not sure if the sequence is important. But if it is, we need to find out what game it is as the combo may be a huge clue.

All I gather from this is Celozon's pet is a space traveling alien. Maybe one set in a game world?

...Or perhaps what we are seeing (when all this is combined) is a childs imagination running wild. Or in this case, the kitty's imagination. So the q's sets their imagination off of things from their childhood? And the game code is a reference to the game they played when young (space, aliens, robots, and holograms) and some horror or fantasy from the patchwork pup (Wizard of Oz or some game with scarecrows in it.)

This makes

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

this kitty a big suspect of being Cel's. Not only is it pixelated somewhat (in line with their past styles), but it fits with the themes discovered so far. Cel did say not to overanalyze things. So it seems like it could be a perfect fit.

Thats all I got. Anyone is free to throw a wrench into my theory :D

you're definitely onto something there! i can't think of any contradiction, though the kitty with the science experiments might be hers as well. after all, last year, her second staged kitty was not pixalated (i think it was last year...) so why should this year be any different? but then again, you could be right.... IDK, i'm probably way off myself hehe
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:39 pm

I'm still of the opinion that the kitty with the lil helmet on is Zel's kitty because 👀

I do however believe that this new kitty:

is Cel's.

I might add my reasoning when I'm home, unless they deny it between now n then :)

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:41 pm

My clues could use review methinks
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisukina » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Burrito Bunny wrote:My clues could use review methinks

...What's a methink? Is this a clue or...
i'm making a frog circle, i need frogs

click the frog for the frog circle

frog avatar is just a cs frog item, i didn't draw it
Daisukina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me