GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby Senbonzakura » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:18 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:
beautifulglitter wrote:
J-and-K341 wrote:Im going with either Cel or Wobbuffet with this guy, MAN that's so neat looking! ^^

Definitely Celozon's; the binary in the face mask translates to Q!

Oh heck, glad you caught that because i sure didnt. xD The only reason wobbuffet came to mind as a second guess was because of their cyborg kitty from last year, i must admit.

HOLY I NEED ONE AND I NEED TO NAME HIM CONNOR BECAUSE HE'S THE KITTY ANDROID SENT BY CYBERLIFE <3

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:41 pm

I'm going to go feral.
That's what the Q clue meant? All along?
Cel turn on ur location I just wanna talk ๐Ÿ‘€
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ria Sys~ » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:46 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:
beautifulglitter wrote:
J-and-K341 wrote:Im going with either Cel or Wobbuffet with this guy, MAN that's so neat looking! ^^

Definitely Celozon's; the binary in the face mask translates to Q!

Oh heck, glad you caught that because i sure didnt. xD The only reason wobbuffet came to mind as a second guess was because of their cyborg kitty from last year, i must admit.

i guessed it all along! i thought the 'q' had to do with something on it! and i think i mentioned it once or twice! but in binary code!? man, this is great!
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Ah I knew it would be pretty obvious once they grew, yup, this one is mine! They look especially awesome on a dark background fyi. (You would not believe how much work it was making sure those wings were visible to matter which CS theme you are using, so your welcome people who use obscure themes, I checked it on all of them, no invisible wings for you. Thats partly why the colors are mixed, but also cause it looks cool)

Get ready for a massive post (sorry)

Some basic facts since I can't story right now: Their name is Q, or Cue (pronounced the same). You're free to view them as whatever gender you like, as for me I personally view them as non-gendered/gendervoid/agender (Depending on how you define/interpret those). They are a fully robot/android cat, the liquid in their belly flows throughout their body and keeps them running, it also forms the pixelated wings and 'leaks'. Its also thicker than water, think like, hydraulic fluid. I see them as a kind of mix between physical and virtualization, perhaps with the use of holographic technology? Feel free to create your own idea of what they are exactly.

They were not based on anything specific, though the name, Q, is a nod at the Star Trek series. I watched it a lot (especially TNG) as a kid and still enjoy it today (I also enjoy DS9 and Voyager!). So while not specifically named after the character Q from the series, or being anything like him for that matter, I felt the name really fit for the sci-fi vibe.

I have very much wanted to try doing some form of robo-cat since, probably the first litter, but worried in part that it is common with staff litters, and my own uncertainty of doing something so complex, I hadn't done one yet. I was able to form a much better idea of what I wanted them to look like in the past year though, and wanted to bring a mix on pixel and non-pixel in way that still flowed and looked natural, try and bring something new to the group of robo-pets already on the site. And I also enjoy getting to use pixel art in my cat as a way to show some of the unique aspects that pixel art can have (not last year's cat as much admittedly, but it was something I worked towards strongly in the first two). But also just wanted to make a super cool robo-cat, cause robots are awesome right? Yeah.

I struggled a lot with this cat's design, way more than I did on any other cat. Doing non-pixel art is not something I'd super confident in and trying to emulate the original lineart is not easy for me aha. Special thanks to the GH team for helping me out with getting the design just right, I made so many changes, probably really annoying asking them every time I made a tiny tweak if it looked better or not lol. But I'm really happy with how it came out in the end and really proud that I actually did this design that I've been wanting to do for so long. All my cats are special to me in their own way, but this one especially.

A little backstory if you will; My cat was originally born with a biological body (thus, the teen stage), being especially scientifically and logically minded, they ended up falling into the fields of robotics & all things computer (both working with physical computer parts and with coding). One thing leads to another, at a certain point they create a fully-functioning robotic body that can be used just as a biological body could be, and eventually they move in c: Thats just my own interpretation anyway, feel free to interpret them and the details however you like.

I designed the teen stage to show hints to the final stage, without being overly obvious that it would end up being robotics, or what they would eventually become, but still enough that it could be easily interpreted (I know at least one person mentioned it looked like they were building something). Since their body would eventually be replaced, the markings on the teen didn't matter too much, but I wanted to give some hints in reference to my previous cats so it could potentially be connected back to me if you look hard enough. The back markings are similar to 2016 skel-kitty's spine, the upper arm and leg markings like the freckles on 2017 space/magic kitty, and the lower arm/leg markings like 2018 lizard-kitty's scales (at least that one was pointed out). I also added very faint cheek freckles, which should have made it painfully obvious it was mine (I made them faint cause I was worried about them being too obvious). I absolutely love freckles and I put them on my cats whenever I can, I mentioned my love for freckles with the first two cats at least, and the second one has arm and leg freckles as well.

For anyone curious, referring back to some of the questions asked to my cat;
Celozon wrote:
EchoLeaf wrote:Favorite Book Genre?

I like adventure books, the idea of exploring new places and opening new frontiers ^w^

New frontiers -> Star Trek reference (specifically, 'the final frontier' quote from TNG theme) -> referencing the sci-fi vibe, Q name, etc.

Celozon wrote:
Obius wrote:
Celozon wrote:My cat is willing to answer a few more questions, same as last time. Nothing obviously just for revealing of which is mine, though the answers may or may not still end up providing clues, and it will be in the mindset of kitten/teen from my cat's point of view. q

Does your kitty like the ocean?

The ocean holds a number of untold possibilities, I'm sure there is something in it that I would like :3c

Wolven Girl wrote:Does your cat have a friend or item that it keeps with it at all times? Has your kitty reached it's second/teen stage yet?

I saw that! No, I don't have anything I'm particularly attached to, I suppose I prefer to look forward than back. And your other question, it'll be answered for you in time, you don't need any help from me on that ;3

Both of these references my cat's inclination to think scientifically/logically, the first in line with the 'new frontiers' answer earlier, and the second specifically referencing how they'd eventually be willing to give up their biological body and move into a robotic one (remember I was answering these from the cats point of view as a child/teen, so they didn't yet have a robo body).

Celozon wrote:
Unwanted1 wrote:is your kitty a dreamer?

Definitely!

Considering they made an entire new body for themselves, that would be a requirement (and I kinda see all scientists as dreamers in one way or another, working to discover something new and unknown).

Explanation on the hints:

The game code hint, was just a replacer code. Each arrow or letter equals a letter in a sentence (but not each type of arrow, like for example, up arrow, equal the same letter, cause I could only work with 4 arrows and 2 letters for it to be a typical game code). It was just a hint for helping figure out which teen was mine so the answer itself wasn't important (painful how you all found the pets in my groups and then didn't line them up, or find the second part with more of the letters which would have made the code more obvious and the answer could be guessed from the available letters). But the code itself was also meant as a sort of hint, video games are played on computers after all. And the pets and groups were also a nudge towards my cat, a lot of them were robotic, or like the rats were filled with liquid like my cat, the first group is named 'bright dreams', etc. None of that was meant as a hard clue or anything, but more as a push towards what they were. Also have you seen how many robot hoards I have? All the robots. I had to refrain from putting the clue pieces only in robot hoards.

And yes the Q hint was literally just their name (I did say you all would be disappointed). I tried, I really did. What I was trying to get from you all was that I put the letter q in every post (cause you all were looking at where it was or how it was put into the post, which didn't matter, and skipping any that didn't seem 'odd' enough). And the idea was once you all got that part you could then start guessing what it meant (rather than trying to connect how I put it into the post with the meaning, which there was a lot of, knowing it was just me putting one in every post cut out a lot of the theories), and eventually was planning on letting you all know that their name was Q before they grew. rip my q hint. Tripped and fell face first before it made it out the door. Still fun to torture you all with it though, and not like I could just stop putting it into my posts, kinda an important part of the hint that it was in all of them ouo/

Anything else was just trying to help you guys with those two, hadn't planned any other specific ones and never got to the point where I needed to make more, though was ready to give some small hint for my teen stage at some point if either of those two had ever been solved.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Darn, the one I missed is awesome! Gotta be Cel for sure! Their cats are always stunning.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Oh my god Cel your kitty looks amazing (as always)
So far it has to be my favorite
Sadly I missed that outcome :(
STRIKER EUREKA โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ช
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ โ— ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ช โ— ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ—„
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ—„โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ (โœบ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
๐—ง๐—ข ๐—™๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ,..............

...........๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ€ขโœ–โ€ข โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ (โœบ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ GIPSY DANGER
โ–บโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ โ™ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ๐ŸŸƒ
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Cel your kitten is amazing! I too have always loved Star Trek, with TNG being my fave, so the nod to Q is wonderful.
Now off to go trade to actually get the kitty.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ† ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“. ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
Coding by ะบะพัะฐั‚ะบะฐ.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

"๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:06 pm

And thank you all so much! I'm really happy you like my cat! <3 Probably made it obvious in my other post, but I'm 100% fine with you deciding for yourself how you interpret them, so if it resembles a specific character or idea, etc. to you, go for it. I like to leave them pretty open-ended for each person to decide for themselves, especially with a concept like this which could be seen a lot of different ways. and just for kicks: q
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ria Sys~ » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Celozon wrote:And thank you all so much! I'm really happy you like my cat! <3 Probably made it obvious in my other post, but I'm 100% fine with you deciding for yourself how you interpret them, so if it resembles a specific character or idea, etc. to you, go for it. I like to leave them pretty open-ended for each person to decide for themselves, especially with a concept like this which could be seen a lot of different ways. and just for kicks: q

we all love you and your cat Cel!! it's awesome!! of course we love it!!
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:09 pm

Cyrinus wrote:

Darn, the one I missed is awesome! Gotta be Cel for sure! Their cats are always stunning.

Right this is my favorite so far and I missed it xD

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me