GH Litter Discussion 2019

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2019

Postby Shobits » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:37 pm

Shobits wrote:
Aliria wrote:According to the first page I found (link), the runes spell "itael." I'm not sure about the last one - it might be "itaeea" or "itaet." Maybe that's the cat's name?

I think runes are the right track, but the fourth one looks like Rad to me...

Is - I
Tyr - T
Ash - AE
Rad - R
Same by me, the fifth's a little hard to make out.

Taking another look at different translation images...
Itar appears dominant.

I see "ᛁ ᛏ ᚨ ᚱ" written on her back, but that last rune eludes me...

Is it the W? =
L?
My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:46 pm

lucky333123 wrote:
catmother456 wrote:Let me see if I can put together Lucky’s hints that were laid out so nicely by Obius - thank you, Obius!

I believe this may be Lucky’s kitty, and here is why I think that:

1. Non existent. This kitty would not exist in the real world. We are lucky that these kitties don’t have to be real.

2. Has some gradient. There looks like there is a little gradient, but not as obvious as others are.

3. Spies on colors and colors are important. This kitty’s coloring is very unique and is made to easily distinguish between the upper and lower parts of the body, and the very unique eyes.

4. Easily impressed by things. This is a pps, and usually the younger a kitty is, the more easily things impress them or catch their attention.

5. Loves to splash and play tag. Being young, this kitty probably loves to splash around in the water and loves tag, but at a young age would not be the most athletic yet.

6. The favorite snacks are chocolate chip cookies, mango, icecream, ginger ale, and hot cocoa - as a kid, I loved these foods. I still like these foods even as an adult!

7. Likes both night and day due to how different the ocean is during the night and day - not only does this kitty look like night and day, which would affect the ocean differently, the blue layer between the upper day and lower night looks like a layer of water.

8. Lastly the big cat reference. This interest was more for all wildcats, and this kitty, though it does not look like any wildcat in real life, looks very wild and free, and pretty.

So perhaps I’m way off, but it was fun giving it a shot! And since rockruff claimed the selkie, we have to look elsewhere to figure out your kitty!

Wow! You got extremely, extremely close! I don't think you saw my post about which ones were not hints (6 and 8 aren't hints). The only hint you got wrong is #1. #1 started off as a joke, but the see is transparent, so sometimes you think something is there but other times you don't <3

My hint with colors also refers to different level of opacity.

Now time for the big reveal!

Tsovinar

Tsovinar, who also goes by Nar, is based off of the Armenian goddess of water, sea, and rain with a slight twist. In the ancient myths, she would unleash horrible rain storms; however, I have a different interpretation of her. Nar controls the seas through her mischievous ways. She can be helpful to those who are lost; however, anyone who purposely does wrong will suffer her wrath. Overfishing, pollution, throwing toxic waste in the water, and capturing marine mammals are some of the worst crimes one can do in Nar's eyes. She will throw storm after storm on you if you step onto any sort of water, hence teaching those to not harm the environment. When she evokes her powers, her eyes and nose change color bringing fear to those who know better.

However, Nar is a very sweet cat who loves to make new friends and personally I would say that she is good friends with a few of the other GH cats. She loves to play pranks and loves to play with the water creatures. To her friends, she is known to disappear in an second and blend directly into the ocean, hence making her extremely, if not impossible to find!

I will answer more questions about her, if you wish to know more <3

I’d like to know about her growth, where the purple on her tail appears to dissolve into the water and the clouds become bigger. What does that represent?

And do the two tails have a meaning, or are they just there because they’re cool?
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Akixey wrote:
I think this is Wobbuffet’s cat too (Mostly Because while looking at the hints chart 3/4 of the remaining kitties (minus this one) have wobbuffet listed as ‘can’t be by’ (unless I’m reading stuff wrong) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Also hi everyone’s cats are really cute and I love them ❤️

oh heck, it looks like you're right!

Meet Andromeda!

As you've already figured out, this "cat-ronaut" (or "space cat-det" if you prefer) is my kitty! As soon as the palette was decided, I knew that I had to make some kind of space-themed design. To clarify, Andromeda is not based on Elton John, but if you'd like to think of her as being his representative cs pet, go ahead! (A pet based on him would be a really cool idea for possible future litters... 👀)

As for my hints, I regret not doing more, but I hope you liked my secret-text-image hint and my answers to your questions about Andromeda! (I admit, the purple eyes hint could have been better because her eyes are a bit hard to see through her helmet... oops)

I stayed pretty minimal with my line-edits this year and had a lot of fun designing her! I had a bit of trouble with the line-edits at first, but after much trial and error, I think they came out pretty well and I like the resulting effect on her overall lineart!
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:09 pm

Kyar wrote:
Erwin Smith wrote:Owl kitty is probably Kyar’s, because the k in the CS tag is colored differently than the rest of the tag and Kyar has done this with their other cats

Also Kyar's Hints

-Thrives in the nighttime (Owls are nocturnal)

-Doesn't hang around big cats (Big cats could possibly be considered predators to Owls)

-yov (There are many V shapes in the cats pattern. Ears, Beak, etc)

And as Wolven Girl said, The 'K' in Chicken Smoothie is discolored slightly than the rest of the words. Kyar is the only one I have seen do this.

Kyar's Previous Cats wrote:

So Kyar. Is this your cat?

Not to mention also the DnD spell hint if it were related to the “faerie fire” and this babe definitely has those faerie wings

Yes, this is my cat!
They're certainly a nocturnal creature, between the owl face and glowing markings I think the nighttime suits them well. :) They're much more of a loner, and perhaps wouldn't get along well with other cats - but I do think it's more that they spend their time hidden away than out of fear of being eaten. But who knows!

The "V" hint was connected to my original spell hint, which yes, referenced Faerie Fire! If you look at the faerie fire spell page, the only component for the spell is "v" (verbal), which was supposed to point you in that direction. I chose this spell as a hint partially because the colors described fit the palette and my personal color choices well, but also because my cat was inspired by a more fae-like world!

And yes - the "K" is a dead giveaway. ;) Lol.

I'll come back later with some more information about my kitty!

Yay!! I did it kinda for once!
I'm proud of myself now x3

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twinstars » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:20 am

Now that Wobbuffet and Lucky have confirmed their lovely kitties, we have only two left yes? Ashki’s and Eagle’s eye. Since Ashki denied day 2 (aka city kitty) it’s safe to assume that short kitty is Ashki’s? Leaving day 2 as Eagle’s? (I know this is really obvious at this point but just in case I’ll leave this here)

I really think I should have come in earlier and helped out but stalking this thread is really fun, sorry! Maybe next GH litter.

@Dama, The stamps look really cute!

@All the GH, All of your kitties are cute, magical and amazing! Thank you once again for this absolutely adorable litter!
twinstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:47 am

Akixey wrote:
Now that Wobbuffet and Lucky have confirmed their lovely kitties, we have only two left yes? Ashki’s and Eagle’s eye. Since Ashki denied day 2 (aka city kitty) it’s safe to assume that short kitty is Ashki’s? Leaving day 2 as Eagle’s? (I know this is really obvious at this point but just in case I’ll leave this here)

I really think I should have come in earlier and helped out but stalking this thread is really fun, sorry! Maybe next GH litter.

@Dama, The stamps look really cute!

@All the GH, All of your kitties are cute, magical and amazing! Thank you once again for this absolutely adorable litter!

I agree completely with this. And the stamps are adorable!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashki » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:23 am

It's true, this little one is mine! This is Evie, who has short legs just like my Corgi (whose name is Mochi) in real life. Once I get a female Corgi her name will be Evie, hence my kitty's name this year!

There were 2 clues on my profile; My interests (Corgis!) and a link in my signature (), which shows a picture of my Corgi. They weren't too obvious, but it looks like some of you figured out the first one!

This is the first year I did line edits. The second stage PPS cat lineart is my favorite lineart on the whole site, and I've always wanted to attempt a munchkin kitten. I hope you guys like her! I absolutely love how everyone's cats turned out this year. n_n
xxxxx
x
x
x

Hello, I'm Ashki!
PMs are always open ♥

frfttfaqget helphoards

Ashki
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ria Sys~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:35 am

Ashki wrote:

It's true, this little one is mine! This is Evie, who has short legs just like my Corgi (whose name is Mochi) in real life. Once I get a female Corgi her name will be Evie, hence my kitty's name this year!

There were 2 clues on my profile; My interests (Corgis!) and a link in my signature (), which shows a picture of my Corgi. They weren't too obvious, but it looks like some of you figured out the first one!

This is the first year I did line edits. The second stage PPS cat lineart is my favorite lineart on the whole site, and I've always wanted to attempt a munchkin kitten. I hope you guys like her! I absolutely love how everyone's cats turned out this year. n_n

she's beautiful, i love her so much! great job with her!!!
Ria Sys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:37 am

i love hearing all the names of the kitties! they’re unique, and I love giving mine their intended names.

yall did a great job this year, love all the space and sky themes! the color palette really worked with yall. cant wait to see what happens next year!!
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:46 am

I promised I'd come back with more info about my cat - so here we go!

I had to steal the image from ZEL's cat since... somehow I not only managed to miss my own outcome, but I haven't been able to successfully trade of it yet either. Lol.

Anyway - my cat this year doesn't have a name, and I guess doesn't really much count as a cat, do they?
This year I decided to go back to some of my favorite things - I'm a sucker for fantasy and anything related to the fae, so as soon as we decided on this color scheme I knew I was going to do something fairylike.
I knew going into this litter that it would be my last run with the salmon squad, and I know I'll miss it dearly, but I thought that choosing a fantasy, dreamlike design would really embody the wonderful time I've had as part of the team on this site. Amazingly, I've been a GH longer than a regular member - by quite a lot! I'll never forget how amazing it's been, and it really was a kind of dream come true. Much like my kitty here.

They might not have a story of their own, but their story comes out of the dreams and exciting memories we've all had. They're a spirit of sorts, an embodiment of joy and excitement, wonder, and never giving up on dreams.

I had fun putting together all the features of this kitty, and as someone pointed out, they do have both a bit of a muzzle and a beak - strange as it is, I left the mouth ambiguous partially because I liked the look of it, but also because I love seeing how different people can start with the same thing and find something unique in it. Whatever you see is up to your own imagination, they're a creature of magic and perhaps a little bit of mischief - so you're free to interpret any part of the design as anything you'd like!

I just wanted to say one last thank you to all of you who've made my time as a part of this team so, so wonderful. I'll miss it, no doubt, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thank you all for all your support and best wishes for a bright future!

Edit:
Ahhh you guys are WAY too sweet, I've already gotten so many offers with my kitty I don't need any more, but thank you all so much for the thought!! It means so much to me. <3
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me