Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby rocoboq » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:17 pm

yuyasakakitomato wrote:Found this in 'The about me page for ɀelda
Fahrenheit vs. Celsius
Fight!

once you mentioned that, i took a look around zelda's profile and found a few other things:

what it means i have no idea... all i do know is that i really wish i had that image during my nwea math testing yesterday. :p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:51 pm

(sorry, my list tags are glitching out so my formatting is weird)

yuyasakakitomato wrote:Found this in 'The about me page for ɀelda
Fahrenheit vs. Celsius
Fight!

once you mentioned that, i took a look around zelda's profile and found a few other things:

xx- ° ° ° in interests.
xx- a new trig image

what it means i have no idea... all i do know is that i really wish i had that image during my nwea math testing yesterday. :p

--

alright so as far as lacuna goes, i've tried a few things with the numbers. i figured it could be code, so i tried plugging it into a few translators with very little luck. here are my results:
xx- binary (odd = 1; even = 0): SJñVÙ
xx- ascii: 꼇��p��[՛�
xx- morse (even = -; odd = .): czy?h?pcxfp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:25 pm

Fae wrote:Yugi:

So far only one hint, but this pup reminds me of the ocean more than the others, so maybe?

A good guess, but unfortunately that cutie is not my pup ^u^

There's quite a few more hints that I've left behind that haven't seem to have been recorded on the document yet, though your thinking is currently on the right track. Perhaps taking a step back and focusing on a bigger picture might help too!

Regardless, good work to all of you hard working detectives out there; you've all made leaps and bounds when it comes to deciphering the waterfall of hints the staff has left for you this month!
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:28 pm

Here are Bernouli’s posts and the hints from the hints chart are at the end of this post:

Bernouli
Page 11
BONAN OMG

Page 15

Me after working on my outcomes for 5 days straight, but still excited about the guessing lol

Page31
You guys are making a mess leaving all these hints all over the place. *slowly walks around and picks them all up and runs away*

Page 33
I have hints too :c

Page 34
That was the hint, that I have hints.

Page 35
Bernouli: That was the hint, that I have hints.[/quote]
Seasonal: I have hints too... wanna trade?

Bernouli: Sure! ( n_n)>o

Page 36
Bernouli: Image

Me after working on my outcomes for 5 days straight, but still excited about the guessing lol

Wet Bread:
I am very suspicious of this post because of last year when Bernouli used all those bnha gifs. Could be reading too much into it but maybe the gif is a hint?

Bernouli:
No, I'm a just a weeb.

And I like video games.

Page 37
Bernouli:
No, I'm a just a weeb.

And I like video games.

Wet Bread:
Found in Bern's interests: "Link... ...Open your eyes..."

Found in Bern's sig: "Yahaha!"

The yahaha reminds me of the yiga clan members' laughter during battle. Maybe something botw/yiga based? The palette does have a lot of red...

EDIT: there was also Bern's weird "BONAN OMG" post which I thought was either a code or Bernouli being excited about the banana pup. Who else loves bananas? The yiga clan..

Bernouli:
Yiga clan doesn't say yahaha!

Wet Bread:
Oh duh, how could I forget. The koroks do! Well, I'm still thinking these botw references are relevant somehow.

Bernouli:

Page 59
Bernoul:

Page 60
Bernouli:
[img]insert%20laughing%20inuyasha%20gif%20here[/img]

lovenoted:
"Yahaha" in your sig and this gif. Will your pup have a smile/grin?

Bernouli:
Idk maybe

Page 66
LittleEcho:

Actually....this pup may be Bernouli's

Bernouli:

LittleEcho:
Wait is that a good reaction?? Like a "Wow you figured it out..great!" Or a "How dare you accuse me??"

Bernouli:
yes

Page 72
Bernouli:
You guys right now

Page 78
Ocean:

I think, and correct me if you think otherwise, but I think this is Bernouli's pup. The past years Bernouli has always done whispy things, and usually the wisp doesn't have lines (like this pup doesn't have any on the tail) The shading/blending on the tail especially reminds me of the 2017 one.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Bernouli:
orly
(ORLY is "Oh Really")

Page 86
Bernouli:

Page 89
Bernouli: I want a bullet point 16 page presentation on which ones you guys think are mine and why :U With pictures and citations and pls credit your sources. It's due now. This is worth half your grade and there's no extra credit available.

and

Bernouli:

Page 98
Bernouli:
Omg a delicious crab 0:

C L O U D:
Its crab time 8-)

i want Link to cook me some crab now

Bernouli:
cronch cronch cronch :U How many crabs do you think a dragon could eat?

C L O U D:
Maybe a good 10 at most? Crabs are yummy, but they give tummy aches, Bernouli -san ^^ Don't want the lil guy to have a tummy ache.

i understand this is probably a hint but i love interacting with my favorite staff member on here ^^

Bernouli:
Nah man, I'd say at LEAST 12. u 3u And yeah that's a hint.

Page 110
Bernouli:
Me and Katsue when ya'll thought Kat's was mine.

Page 118
Bernouli:
My dog wishes people would stop shooting him with arrows :(

From Hints Chart
1. Invis text in sig "Yahaha!"
2. Interests say "Link... ...Open your eyes..." 
3. "My dog wishes people would stop shooting him with arrows :(

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:42 pm

King Scotty wrote:This is my second staff pup month, i've developed a system of naming them based on how they look as pups regardless of the final outcome appearance...

so today's dog is named Merlot Paws...cc :lol:

this name is so cute!!!
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Obius » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:42 pm

I say bernouli's pup is this one.

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Crab references. Pup has crab by its foot.

Looks like a mythical beast from a zelda game
Link often shoots things with arrows. And since we are the gamers who play as Link, Bernouli wishes we would stop shooting arrows at her pup.

I can't figure out what beasts live in Korok forest that would relate to the pup.

The pup eating a bunch of crabs probably hints at being big like those huge minotaur beasts in Breath of the Wild. This pup looks like it will be bigger than the average dog and would eat more. It already has longer legs.

In one of Bernouli's gif hints, Link is knocked off a mountain by a ram with big horns. The pup has a horn on its head.

Thats all I got for now. I have a feeling I am still mot connecting everything. But I work 7 hours so night night!
Paying 6 c$ per each!
.Image

We come bearing COOKIES!!!
ImageImage
I love Lemurs!
Obius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:11 pm

DrinaLestrange wrote:
Solloby wrote:Puppies are so fluffy aren't they. I haven't picked a name for my puppy yet but I will start thinking about one.

Hmm....maybe if you tell us about pup's personality we can help you with that

Well, my puppy is really adventurous and loves discovering secrets. They want to prove themselves because others did not believe in them. But soon they will succeed, I'm sure of it.

Obius wrote:
Solloby wrote:Puppies are so fluffy aren't they. I haven't picked a name for my puppy yet but I will start thinking about one.

Does this mean your puppy will be an armored space traveling floofy dog from planet Flufzity? :mrgreen:

Who told you about Flufzity?! That's classified!
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:42 pm

Obius wrote:I say bernouli's pup is this one.

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Crab references. Pup has crab by its foot.

Looks like a mythical beast from a zelda game
Link often shoots things with arrows. And since we are the gamers who play as Link, Bernouli wishes we would stop shooting arrows at her pup.

I can't figure out what beasts live in Korok forest that would relate to the pup.

The pup eating a bunch of crabs probably hints at being big like those huge minotaur beasts in Breath of the Wild. This pup looks like it will be bigger than the average dog and would eat more. It already has longer legs.

In one of Bernouli's gif hints, Link is knocked off a mountain by a ram with big horns. The pup has a horn on its head.

Thats all I got for now. I have a feeling I am still mot connecting everything. But I work 7 hours so night night!

Link has to shoot arrows at the three dragons repeatedly in order to get certain materials for upgrading certain armor sets.

The puppy you mention has these small gradients kinda like the dragons in the game (they're actually slowly shifting colours back and forth ingame but i doubt we'd get animated pets on cs)

Aand the markings on it's cheek especially remind me of scales. All of the dragons got horns too. (Farosh has one, Dinraal two and Naydra..um many xD)

I admit i only posted because i saw a /Link/ ..hehe.. to the dragons ^^

..it's hind legs do remind me of a Lynel though. Those Monsters got horns too, btw. Ram like horns. And they actually need to be defeated for materials to upgrade armor opposed to only having an arrow shot at them. The tail might be a horse tail like a Lynels??

Idek i'm just throwing this in here and hope it might have it's use to you super detectives??

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:00 am

Painful Affinity wrote:
Link has to shoot arrows at the three dragons repeatedly in order to get certain materials for upgrading certain armor sets.

The puppy you mention has these small gradients kinda like the dragons in the game (they're actually slowly shifting colours back and forth ingame but i doubt we'd get animated pets on cs)

Aand the markings on it's cheek especially remind me of scales. All of the dragons got horns too. (Farosh has one, Dinraal two and Naydra..um many xD)

I admit i only posted because i saw a /Link/ ..hehe.. to the dragons ^^

..it's hind legs do remind me of a Lynel though. Those Monsters got horns too, btw. Ram like horns. And they actually need to be defeated for materials to upgrade armor opposed to only having an arrow shot at them. The tail might be a horse tail like a Lynels??

Idek i'm just throwing this in here and hope it might have it's use to you super detectives??

My theory was that the pup is based on Dinraal too! I didn't connect it to that pup in particular though. My post is buried somewhere deep in this thread but I think I connected it to the bell pup and that pup that almost looks like it has popcorn kernels on it. :lol:
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 am

Wet Bread wrote:
My theory was that the pup is based on Dinraal too! I didn't connect it to that pup in particular though. My post is buried somewhere deep in this thread but I think I connected it to the bell pup and that pup that almost looks like it has popcorn kernels on it. :lol:

Now that you mention it -

The music that plays when the dragons are around has a pretty prominent bell part (well, i think it's a bell?) so the bell pup might just be it as well.

No idea about the popcorn pup though. Guess i still need to study the pups a little more..

I'm usually not too much into this detective thing but the possibility of one of the pups being influenced by botw gives me life <3

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me