Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby Fae » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:37 am

Also in support of Koi Fish pup, there is a Japanese legend that if the carp fights up the waterfall hard enough, it can become a dragon, and with what I have seen of Yugi's official CS art, they like to do edits on their dogs.....maybe we'll see a dragon dog (if this Koi pup is Yugi's)
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:46 am

catmother456 wrote:Page 103
    It sounds like my pup was sleeping under a blanket, I guess they've finally emerged. Wonder though when they'll figure out where the party is.

Nadine’s post shows September 9th, 11:02am for me- which puppies grew on the 8th PDT or any pup before that?

I will confirm that my pup came out of their blanket on or before that date, so any up to that point are fair game.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:13 am

Alright, so with Nadine's confirmation, that narrows our suspects down to;

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Now, with Nadine's staff pup history above, I am going to rule out the heavier line art edits, as Nadine doesn't tend have any heavy line art edits on her pups, just small ones. I am also ruling out the other pup with a gradient CS tag, since Nadine has never done that either.

Leaving us with;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Following previous years, Nadine does have tail edits on her full grown staff pup, ruling out the adult, and the line art she uses doesn't have the curled tail, so I'm ruling out that pup as well, leaving us with five possibilities.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Her hints are that her pup is lost, needing a light and may be lost in another galaxy, which leads me to think it may be our starry skyed friends here:
ImageImage
I leaning toward the full purple-starred one a little more since it fits in with the hints and I think it may be more Nadine's pup.

I will wait for confirmation or denial of this suspected pup by their owner, to narrow down the potentials even more...
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:21 am

Jayfrost wrote:
fun question for staff :3c -
If your outcome was a pokemon - what type would they be?

This is a fun question! :0

My pup would be Ice/Fighting and surprise everyone by turning into Fire/Ghost.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:23 am

iuaena wrote:Zeena's interest has changed to 1702****2, so are there 9 digits? putting all them together would give 1702817*2

I tried replacing the asterisk with different numbers and got these:
Pet ID: 170281722

Pet ID: 170281772

I'm guessing this might be Zeena's pup based on the markings the two puppos shares
other than that I got no clue so fellow detectives please solve this ^^'

Nice detective work! I can confirm the dressed up dog is what my hint was leading to. It'll become more clear if you look into why I chose that dog specifically to dress up (along with all the dress-up items) and those hints will lead to my pup. c:

I'll also deny that pup as well, but you're on the right track! ^^

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:23 am

Jayfrost wrote:

Fairy

Hickory dickory dock
Not much time left on the clock
The clock struck eleven
Her eyes match the heavens
Hickory dickory dock
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:27 am

Metallic Dragon wrote:
Jayfrost wrote:

Fairy

Hickory dickory dock
Not much time left on the clock
The clock struck eleven
Her eyes match the heavens
Hickory dickory dock

Blue or white eyes.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:49 am

for zeena my guess it this guy:

the dress-up has big ears, which is also characteristic of this pet. the side of its face has a giraffe-like pattern (a la the giraffe plushie) and the underbelly and face/neck are lighter than the rest, hence the tiger plushie. the giraffe plushie could also connect because the back legs of this pet has hooves. i think the chocolate dog connects because it's splotchy, which is reminiscent of the spots on the side of this guy. the eyes are even similarly colored with the two pets. the dress-up also has colored paws which eventually blend into the rest of the legs, just like this guy.

--

i may be way off here, but i also have an idea for meta:

nursery rhyme six, "i'm up to old tricks" could mean meta's pup this year is somehow related to their first staff pet, which was... a rabbit-lizard thing? forgive me, i wasn't around here back then. i believe it was confirmed that meta's pet is somehow connected to rockruff's fox, so it could be the fact that the eyes are both edited? or it could be the fact that both have a tail edit. speaking of eyes, rhyme eleven says her eyes match the heavens, which is true of this pup. the center of her eyes appear to be a bluish color, which is indeed the color of the sky. also, something i just realized is that the "are you sleeping brother john" nursery rhyme features the use of bells, which this pup has.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alyssa99 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:41 am

Come on, we all know which one will be Nadine’s pup at least when it grows...the signature eye markings, remember?

Lol 😆
I miss you, puppy
Pet's name: Honey
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Pet's name: Sasha

My Kiuii (thanks skwigler!): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3952717
Support CDH Awareness! Image
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hate myself for adopting this off account *cries*
Alyssa99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KryativeLotus » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:45 am

Zeena wrote:
iuaena wrote:Zeena's interest has changed to 1702****2, so are there 9 digits? putting all them together would give 1702817*2

I tried replacing the asterisk with different numbers and got these:
Pet ID: 170281722

-snipped-

other than that I got no clue so fellow detectives please solve this ^^'

Nice detective work! I can confirm the dressed up dog is what my hint was leading to. It'll become more clear if you look into why I chose that dog specifically to dress up (along with all the dress-up items) and those hints will lead to my pup. c:

I'll also deny that pup as well, but you're on the right track! ^^

Here's my guess: The animal plushies are all animal patterned aside from the dog(?) plushy. However, said plushy has a darker tail, like this pup?? My only problem is that I want to say is that the eyes on the dress up are added (pink) while this pup has grey/blue eyes... The hair item is also taking me on a loop but that's what I have so far!

I want to think that we are to locate where these items are from (like the event or something) and when this dog was released/adopted for more clues
STAY KRYATIVE
CALL ME KRYS!

KryativeLotus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me