Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2019 Discussion Thread

Postby Aliria » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:13 am

The current image in Vampiric's signature leads here.

Vampiric wrote:
Immerse wrote:We successfully moved the base further afield and we found what we were looking for all along. Water.

I can safely assume that our initial landing was off course due to a minor miscalculation, as this should be where we landed originally.. much closer to the water.

And it's so stunning, breathtaking beyond words! For a while, I had thought we may be on the wrong planet, but now we have reached this coastline, I am beginning to wonder if we simply landed on the smallest island imaginable. The coastline seems to go on forever, and the colour of the water goes from pale pink to a deep purple the further out it gets.
The dunes flank us on each side now also, and the creature I witnessed before did pass by again.. or at least another like it. Strange.. is it watching us?

But the water.. it's so clear, and beautiful. I can see vague shapes in the shallows; small creatures, vegetation, and other formations. I can't wait to explore beneath the surface!

Just as I was about to drop off to sleep, I heard noises coming from the water. It sounded like a chorus.. a song.. perhaps a group of oceanic lifeforms calling to one another. It was hauntingly beautiful. May whatever makes this music be passive to our presence.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby みりん〇°• » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:47 am

Pet's name: Aoi🌸
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

When you look at this pet with your eyes crossed, it looks like it’s winking at you.

(you just tried it, didn’t you?)
Image☙豆 豆 龍 ~ ꪻ ꪮ ꪻ ꪮ ᥅ ꪮ ~ ド ド ロ❧
ImageImageImageClick for ♫
みりん〇°•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jayfrost » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:00 pm

Hello, lovely! 💖

xxxxxxxImage

Imagexxxxxxx
───────────────────
xxxxxxxxxx
jay • they/them

disabled / chronically ill -
low activity & slow replies

i don't do art commissions

xxxxxxxxxx

────────🍂────────

Jayfrost
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:01 pm

A land of war.

Seemingly endless wastelands of scorched earth, with just hints of burned tree trunks - black and crisp, so the wind can chip away at them and the last memories of a home were soon be forgotten.

The land of war could barely remember what it felt like to feel cold and happy and sated and safe.

Sitting on top of a hill, Morn looked down at her home and made a promise right then and there to end this war and return peace to her land.

~

After years of endless sieges, ruthless attacks and more battles than a single soul can count, Morn got struck by their enemy and lost her sight.

With no chances of returning to the battlefield ever again, guilt and shame built up inside her.

It was then, that a soft whisper from above the clouds or below the sea or maybe within her soul told her to follow the scent of hope.

~

After going through barren wasteland for a seemingly endless amount of time, Morn immediately noticed once she was close to something else.
It smelled almost wet and fresh - two smells that she didn't think would still exist in this world.

She almost got lost in the forest, tripping over plants and rocks, but found help in a little creature named Nyr who became her guide towards hope.

~

Her hope seemed to be a little dragon druid who managed to heal her battle wounds, but her hope was soon shattered, as they couldn't restore her sight.

What good did it do to keep on hoping now?
Morn gave up.
And then darkness consumed her.

~

Little did Morn know that the little dragon lived next to a god's shrine.
A god who heard her heart's plea and cured all the darkness in return for a sacrifice.

Once she awoke, she could feel a sliver of magic remaining inside her as she looked around and could finally see again.

The sacrifice she had to give was to fulfill a promise.
A promise to end this war and return peace to her land.

And as Morn returned to the land of war, her eyes burned as bright as her will to make this happen.

Breakdown of my hints/riddles for everybody who is interested:
First of all: I did make sure to sometimes write "my pup" and sometimes "my dog", but you didn't get that =P

1. TIK TOK TIK TOK SOON (tiktok = the video portal = hint towards songs / soon = the staff litter will soon be released)
2. TIK TOK TIK TOK WE'RE HERE (tiktok = same / we're here = staff litter is released now)
3. FIRE AND ICE (burning eyes/nose/tails & stars for fire / snowflakes on neck)
4. WINTER IS COMING (snowflakes again)
5. HERE WE ARE (lyric of "Imagine Dragons - Warriors / she is a warrior)
6. LET THE STARS GUIDE YOU (stars on butt)
7. DON'T TURN AWAY NOW (again lyric of the Warriors song, just to make the previous hint more obvious)
8. ICH BRENNE! ICH BRENNE! (again a nod to fire theme)
9. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STARS THERE ARE? (German lullaby, "Weißt du wieviel Sternlein stehen?", hinting towards the pup having closed eyes)
10. Pup has simple (check), air-brushed, soft (check, but due to lack of markings not visible =P) markings. Ending with pixel lineart. (check as an adult)
11. My dog did have purple eyes (before she got the fire magicks, this was a troll hint)
12. Name riddle (MORNING minus letter 5, 6, 7 gives you MORN - I said it is that easy. =P Some were thinking about a sunset, but sunsets usually have more red/orange/purple shades.)
13. Someone found out about me saying last year that I'd like to make a multitailed dog. I neither confirmed not denied it, but instead trolled them with a story about how my plans backfired this year. I indeed planned a nine-tailed fox, but started my staff dog too late and couldn't pull it off. I am a bit sorry about this, but then again it is trolltember. >:3c
14. Someone named my pup "Edgeworth" and I promised to explain why I thought it is fitting. I do know about the games, although I haven't played them myself and looked up this character again: "[Edgeworth] will fight tooth and nail for what he believes is the right thing to do" - this is Morn and this is why it fits. Sadly no Zacian, although her being a Warrior hmmm...

If there's anything else you'd like an explanation for, just ask.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:06 pm

^ i was just on my way here to say that i bet this one was Raire's pup given that little bun marking on the back of its neck. :lol:

And man what an awesome story to go along with this awesome doggo! ^^
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovenoted » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Jayfrost wrote:
Hello, lovely! 💖

Super cute!
Reminds me of the lesbian flag somehow. Maybe the tail???
⛈⛈⛈
⛆⛆⛆

lovenoted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Love the story and Nyr and the dragon! ❤️

And I never would have guessed Morn! :lol:

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:16 pm

catmother456 wrote:Love the story and Nyr and the dragon! ❤️

And I never would have guessed Morn! :lol:

I know, I got as far as Dawn but I was working the riddle wrong (pokes ungrown pup - GROW you late bloomer you) but the bunny is so subtly awesome Raire!
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:17 pm

If you say "bunny" then you're missing one... =P

Thank you all for your kind words <3
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bernouli » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Raire wrote:

A land of war.

Seemingly endless wastelands of scorched earth, with just hints of burned tree trunks - black and crisp, so the wind can chip away at them and the last memories of a home were soon be forgotten.

The land of war could barely remember what it felt like to feel cold and happy and sated and safe.

Sitting on top of a hill, Morn looked down at her home and made a promise right then and there to end this war and return peace to her land.

~

After years of endless sieges, ruthless attacks and more battles than a single soul can count, Morn got struck by their enemy and lost her sight.

With no chances of returning to the battlefield ever again, guilt and shame built up inside her.

It was then, that a soft whisper from above the clouds or below the sea or maybe within her soul told her to follow the scent of hope.

~

After going through barren wasteland for a seemingly endless amount of time, Morn immediately noticed once she was close to something else.
It smelled almost wet and fresh - two smells that she didn't think would still exist in this world.

She almost got lost in the forest, tripping over plants and rocks, but found help in a little creature named Nyr who became her guide towards hope.

~

Her hope seemed to be a little dragon druid who managed to heal her battle wounds, but her hope was soon shattered, as they couldn't restore her sight.

What good did it do to keep on hoping now?
Morn gave up.
And then darkness consumed her.

~

Little did Morn know that the little dragon lived next to a god's shrine.
A god who heard her heart's plea and cured all the darkness in return for a sacrifice.

Once she awoke, she could feel a sliver of magic remaining inside her as she looked around and could finally see again.

The sacrifice she had to give was to fulfill a promise.
A promise to end this war and return peace to her land.

And as Morn returned to the land of war, her eyes burned as bright as her will to make this happen.

Breakdown of my hints/riddles for everybody who is interested:
First of all: I did make sure to sometimes write "my pup" and sometimes "my dog", but you didn't get that =P

1. TIK TOK TIK TOK SOON (tiktok = the video portal = hint towards songs / soon = the staff litter will soon be released)
2. TIK TOK TIK TOK WE'RE HERE (tiktok = same / we're here = staff litter is released now)
3. FIRE AND ICE (burning eyes/nose/tails & stars for fire / snowflakes on neck)
4. WINTER IS COMING (snowflakes again)
5. HERE WE ARE (lyric of "Imagine Dragons - Warriors / she is a warrior)
6. LET THE STARS GUIDE YOU (stars on butt)
7. DON'T TURN AWAY NOW (again lyric of the Warriors song, just to make the previous hint more obvious)
8. ICH BRENNE! ICH BRENNE! (again a nod to fire theme)
9. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STARS THERE ARE? (German lullaby, "Weißt du wieviel Sternlein stehen?", hinting towards the pup having closed eyes)
10. Pup has simple (check), air-brushed, soft (check, but due to lack of markings not visible =P) markings. Ending with pixel lineart. (check as an adult)
11. My dog did have purple eyes (before she got the fire magicks, this was a troll hint)
12. Name riddle (MORNING minus letter 5, 6, 7 gives you MORN - I said it is that easy. =P Some were thinking about a sunset, but sunsets usually have more red/orange/purple shades.)
13. Someone found out about me saying last year that I'd like to make a multitailed dog. I neither confirmed not denied it, but instead trolled them with a story about how my plans backfired this year. I indeed planned a nine-tailed fox, but started my staff dog too late and couldn't pull it off. I am a bit sorry about this, but then again it is trolltember. >:3c
14. Someone named my pup "Edgeworth" and I promised to explain why I thought it is fitting. I do know about the games, although I haven't played them myself and looked up this character again: "[Edgeworth] will fight tooth and nail for what he believes is the right thing to do" - this is Morn and this is why it fits. Sadly no Zacian, although her being a Warrior hmmm...

If there's anything else you'd like an explanation for, just ask.

I love ittttt
Last edited by Raire on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <3
Image Art by Wookieinmashoo
- Need Help? - - Deviantart - - Newest Deviation -
Bernouli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me