Staff Litter 2020 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2020 Discussion Thread

Postby Zurtada » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:37 am

Anouki wrote:If you look at all the hints again you might be able to figure out which one is my pup even without it growing up - although it growing up would make it way more obvious. Hm, everything grows eventually...puppies grow up...other things grow as well!

other things huh :|
based and chickensmoothied

brazilian | dr/yttd fan
AYO THAT BROWN-NOSED WOLF ON THE "I AM A WOLF" STAMP LOOKING A LIL SUS
Zurtada

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:39 am

Zurtada wrote:
Anouki wrote:If you look at all the hints again you might be able to figure out which one is my pup even without it growing up - although it growing up would make it way more obvious. Hm, everything grows eventually...puppies grow up...other things grow as well!

other things huh :|

* Plants.
* Bacteria
Those are the first non-animal things... that I can think of. More likely related to the former.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabbyLou » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:44 am

Can you confirm or deny if the griffin pup is yours? I know myself and at least a couple others have guessed that one c:
x[ ]
x[ ]
x[ ]
You have me.
Until every last star in the universe dies.
You have me.
x
BabbyLou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anouki » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:00 am

Well okay;
I will confirm that this is my puppy, Keya!

I know several people suspected this being mine, but kind of misinterpreted some hints so I didn't want to confirm it yet. But I don't want to confuse anyone even further so yeah - good job everyone who guessed it!!

Keya is not a griffin tho, they are a peacock!
This is why I had the ID of the UR peas in my team bio, because... peacock you know lol sorry
The butterfly hint also led you to the peacock butterfly and lastly the aristotle quote as well.
Peacocks have some feathers on their head which looks like a crown, which is why my puppy is wearing one!
And since peacocks are native in India I decided to give them an Indian name and chose flowers native in India (Lotus, Lilies and Jasmine) as their favourite flowers.

Did you know peacock chicks are brown? Kind of like the pet I had in my signature for a few days 👀
Anouki | she/her | artist

cs discord | toyhouse | seamallows | pantry puffs

discord Anouki#6655
ImageImageImage___
Anouki
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BabbyLou » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:06 am

Anouki wrote:Well okay;

I know several people suspected this being mine, but kind of misinterpreted some hints so I didn't want to confirm it yet. But I don't want to confuse anyone even further so yeah - good job everyone who guessed it!!

This is why I had the ID of the UR peas in my team bio, because... peacock you know lol sorry
The butterfly hint also led you to the peacock butterfly and lastly the aristotle quote as well.
Peacocks have some feathers on their head which looks like a crown, which is why my puppy is wearing one!
And since peacocks are native in India I decided to give them an Indian name and chose flowers native in India (Lotus, Lilies and Jasmine) as their favourite flowers.

Did you know peacock chicks are brown? Kind of like the pet I had in my signature for a few days 👀

I can't believe I missed the pea hint! That seems so obvious now!
x[ ]
x[ ]
x[ ]
You have me.
Until every last star in the universe dies.
You have me.
x
BabbyLou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:40 am

BabbyLou wrote:
Anouki wrote:Well okay;

I can't believe I missed the pea hint! That seems so obvious now!

Think we all missed that fairly well aha- either way Keya is so cute!

𝐇𝐞/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 Image [ Previously EverestEmberz ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤."
𝖧𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝖺𝗂, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍.
𝖨'𝗆 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖢𝖲 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:40 am

Raire wrote:
BabbyLou wrote:Image

Now I'm second guessing myself and thinking this is Raire's. There's the reference to a gradient in the hint chart and it has a cool gradient. Maybe swimming would be a bad idea because his rock head would make him sink? And he would bump into things because of the rock on his head making it hard to see? But there's also eye holes so he could still see for the "watching" hint.

Also the crystals on his back and rear look like they could be rock or ice (which would be fitting with the rocky slope in the tundra hints). Also he has some fur sticking up which could fit the "grab a brush" hint?

Edit: WAIT, PAN-PAN IS A DISTRESS SIGNAL. REFERENCE TO TITANIC/ICEBERG??

Not quite the right hint I'm thinking of, but on the right track at least with one thing. =)
Gradient was never a hint, btw, just something I mentioned in reply to the other post.

Raire wrote:Nah, you keep mentioning the same hints, I would have said something by now. Try using some other things on the hint chart ;)

I think the only hints that haven't been mentioned in the past few pages are that it would be ice/psychic and that it would be a ravenclaw, just in case anyone has any ideas regarding those |D

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JK341 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:59 am

not to interrupt the super sleuthing, just stopping by to plop in some fanart of this pupper ^^ Image

Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thatmagicmutt » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:03 am

J-and-K341 wrote:not to interrupt the super sleuthing, just stopping by to plop in some fanart of this pupper ^^ Image

THAT’S SO CUTE 😭😭
My trading thread!!TH
[b]┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

➵ 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒 // 𝕍𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟
➵ 𝕤𝕙𝕖 // 𝕙𝕖 // 𝕚𝕥
➵ 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕪

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

ImageImage ImageImage
Image Image Image Image

RIP: Kol
(2007-2021)

𝖀𝖓𝖚𝖘 𝕬𝖓𝖓𝖚𝖘
thatmagicmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarluna » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:13 am

So…
After discussing for a few hrs on Discord we came to the conclusion that this is Raire's pup.

--–The stars and space hints were meant to lead back to Phaeras L’lopi from 2017,
–––since he has the Alpha Leporis Star Sign on his shoulder.
-–-The Ravenclaw hint was meant to lead us to Hogwarts and in turn then to Astrology lessons…
–––leads to stars and planets again. ^
-–-the high hint is just meant to make us think about the stars and space again
--–Spheres answer is probably meant to lead us to the planets and stars again
--–Waiting for nightfall can also be connected to the stars and the aurora borealis (all colors)?
--–the smell hint was already connected right to the milky way bar
–––And the candy in turn again leads to the stars.

-–-The Ice/Psychic hint can be taken to mean that this time,
–––though the markings look similar, they're snowflakes instead of stars.

-–-Since it's cold due to the snow, it's fur would stand up to fend of the cold…
–––means we'd need a brush to comb it down again.
–––We'd need lots of patience, since it would just stand up again after some time…

-–-The eye color can be taken that it's not purple or just a different shade then the last time…
–––So even though it has purplish eyes we still think it's the one and he was trolling us a bit. xD

-–-The statement about the orientation in their own pup can be taken,
–––that he might loose his way in the area due to the snowfall…

-–-the hint about the staff pup in their signature was just to toll us a bit and
–––throw us of so we wouldn't be sure if that might be the outcome… :?

-–-favorite color can be taken that if it doesn't snow and the sky is clear,
–––there are aurora borealis in the sky, since they're not only 1 single color but close to a rainbow.

-–-the mentioned friend can be a snow bunny, a bunny that would also be around in the snow.

-–-the favourite flower grows in tundra's and that's also a area where is snows rather common.
-–-And the favourite biome already is of course the rocky slopes in the tundras, because of the flowers.

-–-The mayday and pan pan hints can be connected to us spiralling everywhere and not connecting the hints right

-–-the swimming hint may be because the water is way to cold and they would freeze to death.
Sarluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me