Staff Litter 2020 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2020 Discussion Thread

Postby Gizmutt » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Ohhhhh my gawds
this is precious
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Is that the second blanketed pup?
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:07 pm

Nova-Moshi wrote:Is that the second blanketed pup?

Nope! It grew from this outcome.
My TFO LabMy Magistream ScrollMy Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and I’m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Azuresylveon wrote:
Nova-Moshi wrote:Is that the second blanketed pup?

Nope! It grew from this outcome.

What a total design change!
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Oh I love this one! <3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ylisstol » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:23 pm

when I saw the new pet I literally laughed out loud (to the concern of my brother) because it looks so cute and funny,, oh my gosh, I love it

"If they get back in touch, if you talk to Rose, just tell her- tell her... oh, she knows."
Hi, I'm Jingle! she/her.
I am a furry, a whovian and a catgirl.
I also have MANY opinions about Fire Emblem.
My trades and dms are always open!
ylisstol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GL1TZY » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:37 pm

i wonder what the second blanket dog is
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageHe/TheyImageImage
GL1TZY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlad Dracula III » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:38 pm

I’m loving watching all the u expected changes I’m glad I have every outcome :)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... &id=177755
Fr lair
Birthday gifts received this year - 0
Birthday messages received this year - 0

I don’t really have the best health I get really tired really easily so my replies may be very slow please be patient with me if I accidentally send the same trade twice I apologize either there’s a glitch or I’ve forgotten that I already sent one
If you foe over a trade Seriously I’ll block back people make mistakes get over it or just lock ur trading and don’t be rude no ones perfect
Vlad Dracula III

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Every once in a while, a dream - well-loved and nurtured, and with a little spark of power - can go beyond the realm of dreams, and enter reality. Mortals tend to bring forth actions; lifestyles, new homes, places visited and activities enjoyed. The power of the Dreamer, however, has unusual reaches.

A small being of hope and joy, Caer immediately adored the little light. Small and sleek, designed to elude those who would harm it, it was to perform the duties of Caer’s brethren during the day - outside of their normal element.

But under the sun, other dangers reign.

Caer watched with distress as the little one was chased and hounded by things just as fast, just as agile, and much more dangerous. Teeth and claws alike, sharpened and hardened with cruelty, extended, hungering to extinguish the light that dared to invade their territory.

It thrived. It suffered.

The Dreamer cheered each success and lamented each loss, noting as the latter became more and more numerous. Creatures that the little spark was sent to protect were inadvertently harming it, quickly threatening its survival more than anything armed with teeth and claws ever could.

You watch your creation as closely as I watch mine, Little One.

The Creator’s warmth was a comfort against Caer’s worrisome mind. “I fear for it. It came from my dream, and I sent it out there to bring light where we could not… and I’m afraid it is truly an impossible task. I have doomed it.”

Have hope. It may yet persist, given change and time, as all beings, mortal and not, require.

“Maybe. And if it fails?”

We will see. Have you not named this one, as you have named all of the others?

The Creator’s tone pulsed with a fragment of lightheartedness, a small nudge against Caer’s shoulder. “... Rian. I had hoped -”

Keep that hope. Hold it close. And never, ever let it go, whatever the future holds.

---

Rian is based off of the vaquita, the world’s smallest and rarest porpoise, living only in the Sea of Cortez in Baja California. There’s less than two dozen left, by most estimates, because they get caught in fishing nets as by-catch for shrimp and the similarly threatened totoaba fish. The Mexican government has protections in place for the vaquita, but they tend to go unenforced.

This year, we lost one of the leading conservationists protecting the vaquita to the virus, Paco Valverde. It’s a big loss and honestly pushed me to go this route with my pet this year, despite having already done a cetacean last year.

The only hints that probably need explaining are “To catch glimpse of the future, look to the past. But take care, for it may soon be gone forever.” and DISAPPEARING - both reference to how we are within months or years of losing the vaquita forever, and the first one also points to Munin… a fellow cetacean-type.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Desmond wrote:

Every once in a while, a dream - well-loved and nurtured, and with a little spark of power - can go beyond the realm of dreams, and enter reality. Mortals tend to bring forth actions; lifestyles, new homes, places visited and activities enjoyed. The power of the Dreamer, however, has unusual reaches.

A small being of hope and joy, Caer immediately adored the little light. Small and sleek, designed to elude those who would harm it, it was to perform the duties of Caer’s brethren during the day - outside of their normal element.

But under the sun, other dangers reign.

Caer watched with distress as the little one was chased and hounded by things just as fast, just as agile, and much more dangerous. Teeth and claws alike, sharpened and hardened with cruelty, extended, hungering to extinguish the light that dared to invade their territory.

It thrived. It suffered.

The Dreamer cheered each success and lamented each loss, noting as the latter became more and more numerous. Creatures that the little spark was sent to protect were inadvertently harming it, quickly threatening its survival more than anything armed with teeth and claws ever could.

You watch your creation as closely as I watch mine, Little One.

The Creator’s warmth was a comfort against Caer’s worrisome mind. “I fear for it. It came from my dream, and I sent it out there to bring light where we could not… and I’m afraid it is truly an impossible task. I have doomed it.”

Have hope. It may yet persist, given change and time, as all beings, mortal and not, require.

“Maybe. And if it fails?”

We will see. Have you not named this one, as you have named all of the others?

The Creator’s tone pulsed with a fragment of lightheartedness, a small nudge against Caer’s shoulder. “... Rian. I had hoped -”

Keep that hope. Hold it close. And never, ever let it go, whatever the future holds.

---

Rian is based off of the vaquita, the world’s smallest and rarest porpoise, living only in the Sea of Cortez in Baja California. There’s less than two dozen left, by most estimates, because they get caught in fishing nets as by-catch for shrimp and the similarly threatened totoaba fish. The Mexican government has protections in place for the vaquita, but they tend to go unenforced.

This year, we lost one of the leading conservationists protecting the vaquita to the virus, Paco Valverde. It’s a big loss and honestly pushed me to go this route with my pet this year, despite having already done a cetacean last year.

The only hints that probably need explaining are “To catch glimpse of the future, look to the past. But take care, for it may soon be gone forever.” and DISAPPEARING - both reference to how we are within months or years of losing the vaquita forever, and the first one also points to Munin… a fellow cetacean-type.

this is so beautiful and both warms my heart and breaks it <3

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items