GH Litter Discussion 2021

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2021

Postby odin » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:43 pm

Oh the X on the forehead was another eye. So lovely!

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:45 pm

I have not been able to read all the hints collected by other users but here is my thoughts

But I think this cat Image Is swishys, compared to the one from last year Image They both have no whiskers,line edits and no eye highlights
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:16 pm

lucky333123 wrote:If you can put all your thoughts about which kitty is directly mine and why into a post, I will claim.

Edit:

I’m going to reiterate my guess, and add the last hint:

The first mythical creature I found that seemed to fit the hints was a Pixiu. Pixiu- Chinese myth: a winged lion-like creature. it loves eating gold and silver. it is master of money and wealth. it is able to draw wealth from all directions and ward off evil spirits.

This doesn’t fit all the clues, so I don’t think this one is the correct mythology.

Another creature that seems to fit all the hints is the Alicanto. It is a Chilean mythological nocturnal bird of the desert Atacama. I am going to focus on the Alicanto to tie to the hints and my guess of the kitty.

"• Hint #1: Quoting: …Only if it had some gold and silver sprinklings would it be perfect <3

Alicantos eat gold and silver ore. Its metallic colored wings shine at night. If it eats golden ore, its wings are golden, or silver ore, its wings are silver. It cannot fly due to the ore it eats.

• Hint #2: Quoting: …I will let you know that my cat does have a meaning and story behind them.

According to legend, a miner that follows an alicanto without being noticed by the bird can find rich mineral outcrops or treasures such as an entierro, legendary treasures buried in different locations by different motives. But if the Alicanto discovers that it's being followed it will turn off the shining of its wings, and scuttle away in the darkness of the night. Also, if the miner is not of "good heart" the alicanto will guide the miner off a cliff. It is said that it was an alicanto that guided Juan Godoy to the rich silver outcrops of Chañarcillo on May 16, 1832, sparking the Chilean silver rush

• Hint #3: Quoting: …you guys are forgetting that I don't always have dots on my middle stages.

There are no dots on the kitty that I believe it is.

• Hint #4: Whats your kitty's personality like?
- My kitty can be vindictive, but only to those that do not have a ""good heart"". p

As stated with hint 2, if the miner is not of "good heart" the Alicanto will guide the miner off a cliff. Otherwise it just turns off the shining of its wings, and scuttle away in the darkness of the night.

• Hint #5: Does your kitty have any likes that the colours may be connected to?
- I already gave a clue earlier regarding some colors,...

gold and silver, which this legendary bird eats

• Hint #6: Important: Dates

There are a lot of dates this could be with mythology, but the Alicanto has an important date, too. Again hint #2 states - It is said that it was an alicanto that guided Juan Godoy to the rich silver outcrops of Chañarcillo on May 16, 1832, sparking the Chilean silver rush.

I initially thought that the winged kitty that grew tonight was Lucky’s but it grew to a moth like cat, and the Alicanto is a bird, so now I believe it is the PPS kitty. In the past, lucky has had some kitties with wings. The wings of 2 (one is for the second stage, not final stage of growth) have wings that are similar to the PPS kitty, though not the same, which threw me off. Lucky has 2 PPS kitties as well. So with that said, Lucky, is this the right mythology and kitty now? Or am I still in left field?

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:57 am

so i still stand by my earlier guesses :D
lotusmoon9 wrote:my guesses so far...
Image - doggo based=> aloy (confirmed)
Image - magician=> wobuffet(dove stamp)??
Image - windy/mystical => eagles eye?(drawing style)
Image - moth => swishy? coz the latest scene posted mentions "eyes" in italics....and this has a heart mark too
Image - birdseed/avian (Myra)=>zel?(some water loving bird? like a duck or goose or swan or something?) coz zel did post once on this thread that "you know what they say, you are what you eat" so im now convinced this is zels... (we dont know yet which bird :D )
Image - birdie!! :) => lucky (alicante clue, i and wikipedia take credit for that one :P :P hehe)

Would any of the other creators like to reveal the names of their kitties? :D we have aloy and myra already :D

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:39 am

DrinaLestrange wrote:
ZΕL wrote:Good catch on noticing that post was a hint, think everyone else missed that:P
The palette doesn't allow for a realistic coloring on my middle stage, but I think if you can figure out who has eaten despite that flaw, you may be able to figure out what their future has in store.

To be fair, her parents did say something about how she needs to eat well if she wants to look like them one day c: I think she might've attempted to speed up the process...

I am probably totally way off base, but your comment reminds me of a flamingo 🤣 since as chicks they're kinda Grey and adult flamingos are pink from the diet they eat if I remember correctly.

Not off base at all! :3c
I was actually a little surprised nobody brought up the possibility earlier, what with the palette and all~ But you got it!

Myra's parents are flamingos!
They've been worrying a little about her, though, because the bratty lil' kid doesn't like any of their favourite foods at all.
What a dilemma - to want to be pretty and pink like mom and dad, but being told she'll have to eat what's on her plate!
She thought she was being clever with her plan. See, maybe if you eat lots of birdseed, you grow into a bigger bird! But what can I say? She's starting to feel like it's flamingone rather wrong :P
Or has it? Her parents swear she's been getting a little bigger lately...

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:00 am

Oh! A flamingo! Or flamingone 😆 I’m excited to see what Myra will look like when she grows up! She is such a cutie at this stage. And if I were her, I’d prefer birdseeds over a flamingo’s diet, too!

My C$ Store

catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:27 am

ZΕL wrote:But what can I say? She's starting to feel like it's flamingone rather wrong :P

This pun xD

Sorry to claim my cat so soon after another claim was posted, but (like many of you have guessed), my cat is the bunny magician!

His official name is Mario, named after the magic shop owner in my favorite movie, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

I really hop you liked my cat this year! ;D
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:43 am

Wobbuffet wrote:
ZΕL wrote:But what can I say? She's starting to feel like it's flamingone rather wrong :P

This pun xD

Sorry to claim my cat so soon after another claim was posted, but (like many of you have guessed), my cat is the bunny magician!

His official name is Mario, named after the magic shop owner in my favorite movie, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure!

I really hop you liked my cat this year! ;D

I love your bunny magician! What a great name and inspiration! ❤️ 🪄 🎩

My C$ Store

catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:07 am

catmother456 wrote:
lucky333123 wrote:If you can put all your thoughts about which kitty is directly mine and why into a post, I will claim.

Edit:

I’m going to reiterate my guess, and add the last hint:

The first mythical creature I found that seemed to fit the hints was a Pixiu. Pixiu- Chinese myth: a winged lion-like creature. it loves eating gold and silver. it is master of money and wealth. it is able to draw wealth from all directions and ward off evil spirits.

This doesn’t fit all the clues, so I don’t think this one is the correct mythology.

Another creature that seems to fit all the hints is the Alicanto. It is a Chilean mythological nocturnal bird of the desert Atacama. I am going to focus on the Alicanto to tie to the hints and my guess of the kitty.

"• Hint #1: Quoting: …Only if it had some gold and silver sprinklings would it be perfect <3

Alicantos eat gold and silver ore. Its metallic colored wings shine at night. If it eats golden ore, its wings are golden, or silver ore, its wings are silver. It cannot fly due to the ore it eats.

• Hint #2: Quoting: …I will let you know that my cat does have a meaning and story behind them.

According to legend, a miner that follows an alicanto without being noticed by the bird can find rich mineral outcrops or treasures such as an entierro, legendary treasures buried in different locations by different motives. But if the Alicanto discovers that it's being followed it will turn off the shining of its wings, and scuttle away in the darkness of the night. Also, if the miner is not of "good heart" the alicanto will guide the miner off a cliff. It is said that it was an alicanto that guided Juan Godoy to the rich silver outcrops of Chañarcillo on May 16, 1832, sparking the Chilean silver rush

• Hint #3: Quoting: …you guys are forgetting that I don't always have dots on my middle stages.

There are no dots on the kitty that I believe it is.

• Hint #4: Whats your kitty's personality like?
- My kitty can be vindictive, but only to those that do not have a ""good heart"". p

As stated with hint 2, if the miner is not of "good heart" the Alicanto will guide the miner off a cliff. Otherwise it just turns off the shining of its wings, and scuttle away in the darkness of the night.

• Hint #5: Does your kitty have any likes that the colours may be connected to?
- I already gave a clue earlier regarding some colors,...

gold and silver, which this legendary bird eats

• Hint #6: Important: Dates

There are a lot of dates this could be with mythology, but the Alicanto has an important date, too. Again hint #2 states - It is said that it was an alicanto that guided Juan Godoy to the rich silver outcrops of Chañarcillo on May 16, 1832, sparking the Chilean silver rush.

I initially thought that the winged kitty that grew tonight was Lucky’s but it grew to a moth like cat, and the Alicanto is a bird, so now I believe it is the PPS kitty. In the past, lucky has had some kitties with wings. The wings of 2 (one is for the second stage, not final stage of growth) have wings that are similar to the PPS kitty, though not the same, which threw me off. Lucky has 2 PPS kitties as well. So with that said, Lucky, is this the right mythology and kitty now? Or am I still in left field?

Pet's name: Taji

I want you to officially meet Taji who is based off of the Chilean mythology of Alicanto. They are very elusive and those who are "good heart" can seek great rewards from following them in the mines due to them shining in the dark. In Taji's case, you will find something you need without realizing that is what you seek; however, if you are not "pure of heart" misfortune will fall upon you. If Taji happens to see you, they will simply disappear without warning, so tread lightly for they are extremely shy.

catmother got all of my hints correct though one of them wasn't perfect. The only hint that was not perfectly solved was the date one. She got some of it, but not all. My cat grew on Day 16 which corresponds to Chilean silver rush that happened May 16, 1832.

Hint 3 was not actually a hint - I just wanted to simply point out that not all of my middle stages have spots/dots.

I hope you enjoy Taji and I hope good fortune lights your way. Any questions?
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:15 am

Thanks for such a cute kitty! I forgot to check when Taji grew. But that is awesome that the Alicanto was the right mythology, and your kitty definitely fits with it perfectly. I think if someone hadn’t said that this kitty reminded them of a griffin and you saying your kitty wasn’t a griffin, I may have actually picked the right kitty when I saw the Alicanto was a bird. I kept thinking your kitty was a griffin and griffins didn’t fit your hints 😆

And that leaves 2 outcomes and 2 artists - Eagle’s Eye and Swishy!

Image Image

I believe the first one is Eagle’s Eye and the second is Swishy’s.

@Sarluna is not on right now, but had a great theory about why the second one is Swishy’s -

“ Feel like this one if from swishy since EYES are mentioned a lot in scenes and comments plus the coloration of the ones that's open looks rather similar to the wisps in the scenes.
Since it's resembling a moth they also live in the dark and are up at night. Which would also explain the eye color.”

I agree and that is why I/we believe the second kitty is Swishy’s.

And, as with Swishy’s first outcome

They both have hearts in their designs.

edit:
And in reference to the group Greatest Treasures, most the dress-ups had wings and some had references to mythology (not sure about Spork’s mythology but it’s a cute dressup). It made me wonder about how it could tie into the moth outcome, and came up with this -

Antheraea polyphemus, the Polyphemus moth, is a North American member of the family Saturniidae, the giant silk moths. The most notable feature of the moth is its large, purplish eyespots on its two hindwings. The eyespots give it its name – from the Greek myth of the cyclops Polyphemus.

Polyphemus of Greek mythology was a terrible cyclopean creature that enjoyed feasting on men. In the world of insects, Polyphemus is the name given to one of our largest moths that has not one eye, but four on its wings. These are not true eyes like the compound eyes on the head of Polyphemus.

So maybe Swishy’s kitty inspiration is based on the Polyphemus moth. Or not. But it was definitely interesting to read.

I believe the first one is Eagle’s Eye due to the fact that it is not a PPS, and not a cupcake, and also the tail shading reminds me of Eagle’s outcome from 2019, This one also has a nice scene of flowers in a field on a windy day. Eagle’s previous outcomes have scenes, too.

Image Image Image

So I do believe that the first kitty belongs to Eagle’s Eye.

My C$ Store

catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes