Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby Shamhna, t.P.Q » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Lunarsnow wrote:
Shamhna, T.P.Q wrote:
Schuyler wrote:If anyone wants to give me three more pups, I'll deny another tonight.

I am give you these three:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image

That second one is technically four potential pups/dogs so you might want to pick a different one there!

๐Ÿ˜… I have a method to my madness, I'm not sure if I can type it all out without it getting all jumbled up though. Either way, I'd like to run with it, if I can?
ImageProfile Pic: Picrew.me
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–โœฅโ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
Shamhna Pronunciation: (HOW-nuh) - Adult
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œโœฅโ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ
Shamhna, t.P.Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:46 pm

-Milo- wrote:I have noticed lately, YaฤŸmurโ€™s staff outcomes (the last 2 years) have a pup stage with their eyes closed.

which makes me wonder about this fella

I'm betting that that's yagmur's pup!
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:54 pm

Moonshadow3 wrote:
-Milo- wrote:I have noticed lately, YaฤŸmurโ€™s staff outcomes (the last 2 years) have a pup stage with their eyes closed.

which makes me wonder about this fella

I'm betting that that's yagmur's pup!

I feel like you might be onto something, though it's coloration pattern is far different from their previous ones.

Edit:

I don't think this pupper has been claimed yet, last I knew at least. But imma take a wild stab and say it belongs to
@reynard

You said other could describe it as chaotic and that coloration could certainly be seen as cooly chaotic. And then there are it's bright eyes.

And then there is this one

@Nadine

I think it may be yours due to you saying, something interesting with their ears which could mean a variety of things but I'm going with the headphones and then their gothish look reminds of Halloween.
_______

Once again could be terribly wrong with these guesses but I wanna try !!
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YaฤŸmur » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:08 pm

This year I designed my pup differently from how I did my pups from the last few years.
Are you looking for a hint? Stop clowning around!
โš ๏ธI am an artist for CS. You can PM me but I cannot help you with your trades, the rules or moving/locking/deleting topics. โš ๏ธ
~Click here to check out my trade thread~Click here to check out my characters~

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
~the above photos belong to me~
YaฤŸmur
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:22 pm

YaฤŸmur wrote:This year I designed my pup differently from how I did my pups from the last few years.

Darn
I knew I shouldn't have posted here I feel like a weirdo now XD

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:39 pm

Has anyone noticed our first 2021 staff pps??

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    ยฉ ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:10 pm

coffee.berry wrote:Image

Has anyone noticed our first 2021 staff pps??

Yep! Burrito Bunny already claimed this cutie :)

Burrito Bunny wrote:Image
Pet's name: Malachi

This is my puppy! Sorry I didn't have time for hints this year. I hope you like him.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (they/she)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pallastronomy » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:52 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:-Snip-

I don't think this pupper has been claimed yet, last I knew at least. But imma take a wild stab and say it belongs to
@reynard

You said other could describe it as chaotic and that coloration could certainly be seen as cooly chaotic. And then there are it's bright eyes.

Fiery Gatoh has claimed this guy already!
My TFO Lab โ˜… My Magistream Scroll โ˜… My Protochroma Profile

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageMeowdy!ImageImage
ImageImageYou can call me Azure, Celeste, Elijah, or Koshka, and Iโ€™m an artist, animator, writer, and government certified moron. Feel free to drop in and say hi! I don't bite!ImageImage

Signature decor by Martith, Crasty-For-Life, King-Lulu-Deer, mairu-doggy, stardust-palace, RenIrako, Drawn-Mario, and peachkonpeito on DeviantArt! Go check em' out!
Pallastronomy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:26 pm

GatheringRosesInSnow wrote:
Schuyler wrote:
Schuyler wrote:Imma jump in on this, too. Give me three pups with one reason for each why you think it is or isn't mine and I'll deny one!

If anyone wants to give me three more pups, I'll deny another tonight.

I think your dressup might hint at which pup is missing from being represented than by what is there but tying in with the theme, so just for funsies going to suggest these three:

1) Image with the mandala like pattern on it's back suggesting a prayer wheel or protective casting circle or arcane circle under

2) Although there's dragons there, this could be representative of the "White Dragon"of the Arthurian legend (where the Red dragon that embodied the Wales and the White that was Britain were battling under the castle foundaions) Image

3) The cat in the scene could tie in with the arthurian legend very loosely because of that old saying that "a cat may look at a King", and because the fairy people figured strongly iin British folklore this pet might suggest as being either the King or Queen of Fairyland Image (edit or better still as either the enchantress Morgana le Fey or Nimue to tie in more neatly with the Arthurian legends)

Love your reasoning, but this one is not mine: Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TookieTiki » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 pm

YaฤŸmur wrote:This year I designed my pup differently from how I did my pups from the last few years.

So then maybe you designed it similar to your earlier staff pets? Like 2015 maybe? ๐Ÿ‘€
The hints line up IMO. YaฤŸmurโ€˜s favourite part is apparently the tail (hinting that itโ€™s different from a regular tail) and the red was their favourite colour from the palette (the eyes). The pups favourite word being โ€œprincessโ€ could be a hint about how dragons are always seen guarding princesses in fairytales. Any warm month is maybe just another hint on dragon as they are usually put in warmer locations in stories (unless itโ€™s an ice dragon or something but shh). Probably wrong but might as well guess.
TookieTiki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me