Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby Schuyler » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:24 pm

catmother456 wrote:
iHolli wrote:
{Whoa, this one is so wild and fun! Seems like a lot of the markings are references to things that bring or involve luck? Whatever the case, this is really cool to look at 👀}

.Holli.

I thought the same thing, and it made me think of Schuyler due to their scene having one theme, like this pup has one theme, or so it seems. Schuyler is from New Jersey, so maybe the I ❤️ NY makes sense, too. And Spica pointed out that 8 is a symbol of luck in China/Asia as well, and the 8 in the scene title would make sense if talking about luck.

I may be way off due to medication I am on, but this is what I am thinking.

I'm gonna go ahead and deny this one, but good guess!

The 8 in the scene title has been deciphered correctly to mean that you're looking for 8 things in the scene that follow a common theme that relates to my pup. Nothing more to it than that. ;)

On a side note, to clarify while I'm here 'cause I feel like being nice, the "1 pet/item = 1 thing" tip for the scene is meant to be taken very literally. Every single pet or item in the scene counts as one thing. Multiple items that go together like the tree and foliage, or the snow bank and snow dog, or the items dressing up the pup, are all to be counted separately. This is to avoid any confusion about what goes together and what doesn't, and also means that, as an example, one of the items on the pup could be relevant while the others are not.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:12 pm

TookieTiki wrote:Image
Pretty sure this dog is Reynard’s 🤔

Reynard said her dog is chaotic and this dog definitely brings that to the table with all the lines in the design.

“This year I gave you my heart” and heart on its sleeve: a reference to all of the symbols on the dog, which are linked to Reynard and their interests.
Clovers, that Reynard has used multiple times for the St. Patrick Day dogs they designed, card suits, cause Reynard collects card decks, horse shoe because Reynard likes horses(? Or could mean luck too). They are from New York and her zodiac sign is cancer. I don’t know about the other symbols though.

The paw print also links this dog to Nadine’s dog too which might be what the “one, two, three” hint is referring to.
(The pup stage also has similar ear markings and foot markings to the last couple staff dogs Reynard made but idk if that was just a coincidence or not…)

honestly, you got a good chunk of them so I’ll go ahead and claim it! I’m impressed how many you knew!

You’re right: this year, I gave you my heart! This dog is full of things that I enjoy or are personal to me.
    Some of the things are easier than others, so I’ll go through quick, from head to toe.

The face marking: it’s the pattern of the stones on my grandmothers ring. My grandma also used to teach me to doodle lines like this when I was feeling the need to fidget.
    horseshoe: I grew up working with horses, used to own, and still love them a lot.
    crown: my favorite band, Fall Out Boy. Their symbol is a crowned volcano.
    gavel: a symbol often associated with my profession!
    shamrock: im of strong irish descent, and lived in Ireland for a few months.
    I <3 NY: as mentioned, I am from NY.
    Cancer symbol: I am in fact a Cancer.
    19: my favorite athletes number (also my favorite sport)
    Paw print: not only does it match Nads and Berri, it represents my wonderful pup.
    Card suit: I do in fact collect decks of cards!
    Three Stars and Two Strips: the flag of my favorite city in the world, Washington DC.

The date is also meaningful. This pup grew on my wedding anniversary. :)
Last edited by reynard on Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:15 pm

{aww! Your pup is so cool, I absolutely love that every marking has so much meaning being it 🥺 & happy anniversary! That is so wholesome 😭}
{Does your pup have a name? c:}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:16 pm

reynard wrote:
TookieTiki wrote:Image
Pretty sure this dog is Reynard’s 🤔

Reynard said her dog is chaotic and this dog definitely brings that to the table with all the lines in the design.

“This year I gave you my heart” and heart on its sleeve: a reference to all of the symbols on the dog, which are linked to Reynard and their interests.
Clovers, that Reynard has used multiple times for the St. Patrick Day dogs they designed, card suits, cause Reynard collects card decks, horse shoe because Reynard likes horses(? Or could mean luck too). They are from New York and her zodiac sign is cancer. I don’t know about the other symbols though.

The paw print also links this dog to Nadine’s dog too which might be what the “one, two, three” hint is referring to.
(The pup stage also has similar ear markings and foot markings to the last couple staff dogs Reynard made but idk if that was just a coincidence or not…)

honestly, you got a good chunk of them so I’ll go ahead and claim it! I’m impressed how many you knew!

You’re right: this year, I gave you my heart! This dog is full of things that I enjoy or are personal to me.
    Some of the things are easier than others, so I’ll go through quick, from head to toe.

The face marking: it’s the pattern of the stones on my grandmothers ring. My grandma also used to teach me to doodle lines like this when I was feeling the need to fidget.
    horseshoe: I grew up working with horses, used to own, and still love them a lot.
    crown: my favorite band, Fall Out Boy. Their symbol is a crowned volcano.
    gavel: my profession!
    shamrock: im of strong irish descent, and lived in Ireland for a few months.
    I <3 NY: as mentioned, I am from NY.
    Cancer symbol: I am in fact a Cancer.
    19: my favorite athletes number (also my favorite sport)
    Paw print: not only does it match Nads and Berri, it represents my wonderful pup.
    Card suit: I do in fact collect decks of cards!
    Three Stars and Two Strips: the flag of my favorite city in the world, Washington DC.

The date is also meaningful. This pup grew on my wedding anniversary. :)

this is such a neat pup! im so glad you were able to really put urself into it- and i found someone else that collects decks of cards like whaaaat im a new collector but omg!! thats so cool! :D
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Well, I was wrong about tonight’s pup. But maybe Schuyler’s pup is plant based.

1. tree
2. pile of leaves under the tree
3. flower on tree
4. leaves by ball
5. pumpkin
6. flower on crocodile
7. leaf on grill
8. I think fruit between the dragons (this I’m not positive on but it appears plant based. And if anything, there is that bwolf with fall leaves as wings if I am wrong as to what this is)

So based on this train of thought I’m leaning towards this pup as Schuyler’s based on the flowers and leaves on it

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm Grey » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:54 pm

catmother456 wrote:-snip-
8. I think fruit between the dragons (this I’m not positive on but it appears plant based. And if anything, there is that bwolf with fall leaves as wings if I am wrong as to what this is)

it's starfruit! Image
    there's another plant on top of the stack of books and the tree + tree foliage are two separate items.
ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀɪᴛʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ sɪx?

space spacespace ʀᴀᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ space
space sʜᴇ/ɪᴛ/sɪʀᴇ spacespace ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ, ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ spacespace ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ space
I'm Grey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:19 pm

catmother456 wrote:Well, I was wrong about tonight’s pup. But maybe Schuyler’s pup is plant based.

1. tree
2. pile of leaves under the tree
3. flower on tree
4. leaves by ball
5. pumpkin
6. flower on crocodile
7. leaf on grill

So based on this train of thought I’m leaning towards this pup as Schuyler’s based on the flowers and leaves on it

Schuyler denied this one Here.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catmother456 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 am

-Milo- wrote:
catmother456 wrote:
<Snip>

Schuyler denied this one Here.

And that is what I get for posting when taking my pain medication 😆

Thanks!

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Forest! Love the eyes <3
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:06 pm

Forest is giving me some Homestuck vibes. I love this dog so much!
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me