Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby odin » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:12 pm

Oh the smile makes sense for the pup now. lol Love how this one turns out, mine still has a bit til it grows. But such awesome edits on this one!

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Gawd dang. Desmond gets me every time Image

Guess I have to hoard this one too
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arisoup » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:13 pm

aaaaa so it's a gator!!! i absolutely love this one, the edits are really awesome
Last edited by arisoup on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ari | she/her | pt/eng | guiding ahead trio love acc

trade thread

semi-inactive whenever

arisoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:16 pm

Pet's name: Komorebi

Alright, you got me. This is mine. ^^

The yellow and black(ish) in the palette made me think of the radioactive symbol, which is why the puppy looks like that. Those were the base colors of the adult and I originally tried making a design without the green and red. But when it wasn't turning out the way I wanted, I tried playing around with the other colors and it started making me think of sunlight filtering through the trees in the fall. So I went with that idea and left the pup as it was for a surprise!

The theme was (autumn) leaves and the intended 8 things in the scene were:
  1. Tree +
  2. Foliage
  3. Leaf pile under tree
  4. Autumn butterfly wolf
  5. Leaf on grill
  6. Leaf next to ball
  7. Leaf next to PPS dragon
  8. The pup itself!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WingedWolfPsion » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Allidoggo is my favorite so far.
Last edited by WingedWolfPsion on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Beach Summoning

--Winged Wolf
WingedWolfPsion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:18 pm

Happy birthday, grandma. <3
Today is the day that means something only to me.

I've had an awful time of it since July, so forgive a lack of story this year, there's just been no spark in me. But, yes, tonight's outcome - which, he's a gator - is mine.
I requested that he grow on the anniversary of Steve Irwin's death as a nod to a root of what has made me today. Animals and conservation - if it isn't obvious - has been incredibly important to me, and he's part of what helped that grow.

I chose an alligator for a couple of reasons. I saw a bunch in Texas, and thought it'd be a neat experiment to make one for CS. I also watched a video of Robert Irwin feeding the gators, and he mentioned that his dad described them as "frogs with teeth" so long as they're well-fed. His eyes are a stark red, not because of any hint of evil, but that's quite literally the color that they glow in the dark. He also has a little bit of "swamp stink", which... In my story, he protects the bogs from contamination or development. That's his camouflage, but it gets perceived the wrong way.

He also... Doesn't really have a name this year. I wasn't creative enough to come up with one, I'm sorry. Maybe you guys can name him?
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:21 pm

*the moment you realize you have no gator dog*

O_o
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby odin » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Desmond wrote:Happy birthday, grandma. <3

I've had an awful time of it since July, so forgive a lack of story this year, there's just been no spark in me. But, yes, tonight's outcome - which, he's a gator - is mine.
I requested that he grow on the anniversary of Steve Irwin's death as a nod to a root of what has made me today. Animals and conservation - if it isn't obvious - has been incredibly important to me, and he's part of what helped that grow.

I chose an alligator for a couple of reasons. I saw a bunch in Texas, and thought it'd be a neat experiment to make one for CS. I also watched a video of Robert Irwin feeding the gators, and he mentioned that his dad described them as "frogs with teeth" so long as they're well-fed. His eyes are a stark red, not because of any hint of evil, but that's quite literally the color that they glow in the dark. He also has a little bit of "swamp stink", which... In my story, he protects the bogs from contamination or development. That's his camouflage, but it gets perceived the wrong way.

He also... Doesn't really have a name this year. I wasn't creative enough to come up with one, I'm sorry. Maybe you guys can name him?

He's awesome. Someone posted they were naming theirs Steve and I like that name for him. ^_^

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:27 pm

odin wrote:He's awesome. Someone posted they were naming theirs Steve and I like that name for him. ^_^

or maybe Irwin if not Steve? c:

He’s such an awesome pup!! I always love your outcomes Des!!
Also Happy Birthday to your Grandma!!

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Characters • Discord: Spica#9297 ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _CandiedGuts_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:29 pm

Desmond wrote:Happy birthday, grandma. <3

Im so sorry to hear you've been having a hard time lately. despite the lack of a name id say you were very creative this year!! He's awesome!!! Sending love your way <3

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

kait
pisces / pisces / aries

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥
_CandiedGuts_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me