Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2021 Discussion Thread

Postby Lunarsnow » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:26 pm

Sarluna wrote:Image
🍄 For sure has to be Celozon's outcome. 🍄

I can honestly say that you lend be around on a witchhunt.
You're hint with the dark grey nose completely confused me. ^^'

To be fair they did say "hmm, dark grey." in response to the nose question. The "hmm" part totally made me think the pup did not technically have a nose haha
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:32 pm

Yup, not hard to guess which is mine! I'm glad you all like them!

I had a lot of fun with this one, I've been wanting to do a pixel skull on a staff pet for a while now and I like how it came together, hopefully didn't have you all chasing your tail too much with the hints, it was mostly just hinting at the skel+fungi theme going on, since it is pps and you all wouldn't be able to tell which was mine till it grew anyway.

I don't really have a set backstory or anything, or even a name, so feel free to come up with your own! (@catmother456 suggested Boletus, latin for mushroom, which I like so feel free to go with that)

Just to cover some of my hints and question answers, I do imagine them as and ageless and probably having some kind of magic powers given the smoke/mist that follows them around. They can eat and drink but don't need to, and its not really the same for them as it is for the living. The sticker bit was more a just a joke cause its totally not their vibe and I have terrible humor lol. Just personally I headcanon (is it s headcanon if its my own creation?) them as being pretty enigmatic and not very open towards others in general, and they would not talk very much and just be very intimidating staring at you with those eyes, but really they just got tired of trying to keep up with modern things and ways of talking and cause it was too much work so they don't really know how to act 'normal'. So if they were to hang with any of my staff pets it would probably be the first two cause fellow skel bud and magic user and they'd have things in common to talk about at least (and totally have late night potion brewing sessions together). I do also imagine them as gendervoid/without gender, but any pronouns are fine really, so use whatever. And honestly, feel free to imagine them however you want, this is just what personally went through my head.

Oh and the mentioned repeating themes were magic, skeleton, and fungi. And as mentioned, a lot of the time I just draw what I think looks cool and stuff I like, and I really like that combo, so, thats what I ended up with. My current profile was 100% hint towards all of that.

You all kept asking about the nose color and I didn't know how to answer that cause they don't really,,,,have a nose. I went with the skull color, but yeah. And just for the record, I was very obvious about my outcome, even know no one would know till it grew Cx I actually considered making it more obvious by adding mushrooms and smoke but didn't want to go overboard.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for participating in my ridiculous hints and it makes me very happy to see others enjoy my outcome as well! <3
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:39 pm

@celozon
    absolutely i’m love with ur outcome!! my fav so far!!

@vampiric
    does ur mime have a name? :>
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:25 pm

This year's staff litter is the gift that keeps on giving - all of these outcomes have been incredible so far c':
|x|x|x|x|x|x|x|
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Celozon your outcome is so awesome!!! :D

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnochianGhost » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:38 pm

EnochianGhost wrote:How is it that I keep missing the PPS outcomes when I literally started with 7 newborns! Watch me miss one of the last two, and have all 7 of them grow up to be the same puppy. That would be just my luck lol

So you remember when I said this? Yeah, 6 of them grew into this lovely guy.

Very cool, love the spooky vibes, but I didn't need 6 of them!!
Oh well, at least I have one left to be the last PPS outcome asdfghj
♡ Pet Spotlight ♡
♡ Art Spotlight ♡
Call me Ghost.
She/he pronouns.

THIGDAAo3

ImageImage
EnochianGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RM Damika » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:59 pm

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! absolut love it , it is a Alien Skeleton ? This yaer a many pps Pets ther and al super cute
ImageImageImage
RM Damika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ikkewolf » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:21 pm

Oh I love the outcomes! I was wondering if anyone could comfirm how many outcomes we have left?
my two sisters have a chickensmoothie account too! they are anneke696 and wuffels o.o
spread the chickensmoothie love =^^=!!!

Pet's name:KamatzAdopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
ikkewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gizmutt » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Ugh I had 4 babies and all grew tonight. I don’t hate the outcome, I just wish they hadn’t all grown
So say goodbye to the old, and hello to that rainbow road ...
Gizmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 pm

Absolutely love this outcome! Stunning ;0;

This year’s staff pets are so incredible! Every single pet is so detailed! I can’t wait to see what the rest of the staff dogs look like! :D <3333
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me