GH Litter Discussion 2022

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2022

Postby areinageishi » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:39 am

I only logged into CS today to see updates on this litter, remembered it was a thing a few days ago lol - excited to see what happens, going to be fun guessing whose is whose despite not knowing much about the general helpers
areinageishi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:50 am

lavendercollective wrote:I only logged into CS today to see updates on this litter, remembered it was a thing a few days ago lol - excited to see what happens, going to be fun guessing whose is whose despite not knowing much about the general helpers

Everyone is going to be in that boat this year! Of the nine General helpers, this is the first time FOUR of us have participated. Like half of the cats!

For me personally, I was really motivated by the fact that this is going to be my first pet in the archive, and of course that it's going to be referenced each year going forward when trying to figure out whose GH cats are whose, so I really wanted to make sure that they not only represent me, but represent how I want to do cats in the future.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:54 am

I have a plate of cookies for the general helper that designed the newborn
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:13 am

Wolven Girl wrote:I have a plate of cookies for the general helper that designed the newborn

I've been waiting for someone to mention this :twisted:

Technically I designed the newborn!

Well, technically I designed most of the newborn, but the arts all mine!

I actually had five rough drafts of kittens that I shared with the other GHs, and it was pretty split between a few of them. One of them being a similar variation to this one without the face markings, and the blanket was green with purple and orange spots. Another of the GH who really liked the polka dot blanket had a design that I really liked (don't want to give their name, I'll let them do that themselves, but I can't take full credit), so I took loose inspiration from the markings on their cat and I designed this one, combining the favourite parts from each others cats. There were then three variations of that design. Green blanket with orange and purple spots, orange blanket with purple and green spots, and of course the one we all enjoyed best, purple blanket with orange and green spots. So all in all I had like eight newborn designs for this litter lol

I am going to take the opportunity as well, given I'm claiming the newborn early, to state that the newborn has NO connection to my outcome.
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:23 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:
Wolven Girl wrote:I have a plate of cookies for the general helper that designed the newborn

I've been waiting for someone to mention this :twisted:

Technically I designed the newborn!

Well, technically I designed most of the newborn, but the arts all mine!

I actually had five rough drafts of kittens that I shared with the other GHs, and it was pretty split between a few of them. One of them being a similar variation to this one without the face markings, and the blanket was green with purple and orange spots. Another of the GH who really liked the polka dot blanket had a design that I really liked (don't want to give their name, I'll let them do that themselves, but I can't take full credit), so I took loose inspiration from the markings on their cat and I designed this one, combining the favourite parts from each others cats. There were then three variations of that design. Green blanket with orange and purple spots, orange blanket with purple and green spots, and of course the one we all enjoyed best, purple blanket with orange and green spots. So all in all I had like eight newborn designs for this litter lol

I am going to take the opportunity as well, given I'm claiming the newborn early, to state that the newborn has NO connection to my outcome.

Ok... Yours is the main one I want to see grow now. I love seeing new artists come to the front for their time in the spotlight.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:12 am

Can't wait for all the outcomes, your palette is so soft =D
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:50 am

Oddity-Lad wrote:--

I love the newborn you made Oddity-Lad !! It was so much fun to get a peek into your creative process for it.
    I think we ended up with an amazing kitty and I'm thrilled that everyone seems to like it as well <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:12 am

no invisible text on the replies on this thread yet lol (yes i have been trying to find something lol even though nothing has grown yet :D :D )

and the newborn is adorable! i loooove the markings on the head (they go well with the curve of the sleeping eyes too!) and the colour pallete is super nice and i love the shading on the paws n the face n the ear too!

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shy » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:42 am

salmon kitty season!! I'm so excited, and what a pretty palette too! 🥺🥺
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:08 pm

day 1 kitty reminds me of mint ice cream dripping from a waffle cone :D