GH Litter Discussion 2022

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter Discussion 2022

Postby lotusmoon9 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:34 pm

oooh this is helpful and some transparent text too!!

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Their favorite hobby.. probably brushing their fur after a long day. I would imagine it can get pretty knotted ^w^

I'm certain there are a ton of similarities between this years cat and my past cats, from an artistic perspective. Both my cat from the first year and the second year have some pretty clearly indistinguishable 'Swishy' traits that are shared with this years! Perhaps checking out my gallery will lend a paw in understanding what this means <3

==============================================================================

so the kitties left...time to start taking guesses ppl hehe:

artists yet to claim: Aurora Storm, Eagle's Eye, Lennie, lucky333123, Oddity-Lad, Swishy & Broken, Wobbuffet, and |Aloy|

collecting my thoughts lol
# aloy's is Not a pps, maybe aloys will have that big bushy tail from previous litters? Image

# wobuffet something in common with 2021 kitty : (does magic?)

# aurora storm: another guess was the tree kitty that growed on 6th coz 6 items in dressup plus loves sunlight...or the mint icecream coz same day as the dressup? rainbow lorikeet feather...what? lol im so confused about auroras hints lol

outcomes:

Image tree fog kitty - aurora? idk, hints yet to come? lol
Image witch kitty - oddity coz of D20? or wobuffet coz does magic like last year kitty
Image purple eyed kitty- not aloy, hmm we need more hints about this kitty, maybe eagles eye coz of markings?
Image cosmonaut kitty- wobuffet maybe coz of the space theme? ah wait no, i change this to Aurora Storm...coz this is the outcome of the kitty in the dressup that has the hidden text "or is it" ...so now i think it might be auroras!!! unless im wrong and the clue is supposed to point to a fishy theme lol lol and the loves sunlight part is confusing me lol could also be lennies lol with celestial theme

yet to grow:
Image - pouncing kitty, is this one yours aloy? (stamps etc) oooh or maybe lucky's actually!!
Image -- not oddity coz of the comment on the blanket n the new borns...(otherwise i definitely would have guessed this one as odditys lol lol)...oh wait! the eyes!!! maybe this one is Swishy's???? or lennies coz of the pet with the name 'watch me grow' in ungrouped...
Image -- ah idk, i need to go see everyones profiles again lol i seem to be guessing all the still growing ones as odditys lol
Image gradient kitty - well if the pouncing kitty is luckys then maybe this kitty will have a bushy tail and become aloys? or odditys?

tldr: I do not know, im so so confused, the result is basically that im stupid :D :D me needs more clues please

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aurora Storm » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:35 pm

lotusmoon9 wrote:-snip-

tldr: I do not know, im so so confused, the result is basically that im stupid :D :D me needs more clues please

I was afraid my initial hints were a little too vague lol so I have planted two more, hopefully it clears things up a bit!

Also just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your theories! I'd love to hear what other people are thinking too, since we still have so many kitties unclaimed ^^
╔═ · ✧ · ════════════════════╗
guide to cs rarities | trades | need help?
╚════════════════════ · ✧ · ═╝
Aurora Storm
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:41 pm

lotusmoon9 wrote:oooh this is helpful and some transparent text too!!

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Their favorite hobby.. probably brushing their fur after a long day. I would imagine it can get pretty knotted ^w^

I'm certain there are a ton of similarities between this years cat and my past cats, from an artistic perspective. Both my cat from the first year and the second year have some pretty clearly indistinguishable 'Swishy' traits that are shared with this years! Perhaps checking out my gallery will lend a paw in understanding what this means <3

==============================================================================

so the kitties left...time to start taking guesses ppl hehe:

artists yet to claim: Aurora Storm, Eagle's Eye, Lennie, lucky333123, Oddity-Lad, Swishy & Broken, Wobbuffet, and |Aloy|

collecting my thoughts lol
# aloy's is Not a pps, maybe aloys will have that big bushy tail from previous litters? Image

# wobuffet something in common with 2021 kitty : (does magic?)

# aurora storm: another guess was the tree kitty that growed on 6th coz 6 items in dressup plus loves sunlight...or the mint icecream coz same day as the dressup? rainbow lorikeet feather...what? lol im so confused about auroras hints lol

outcomes:

Image tree fog kitty - aurora? idk, hints yet to come? lol
Image witch kitty - oddity coz of D20? or wobuffet coz does magic like last year kitty
Image purple eyed kitty- not aloy, hmm we need more hints about this kitty, maybe eagles eye coz of markings?
Image cosmonaut kitty- wobuffet maybe coz of the space theme? ah wait no, i change this to Aurora Storm...coz this is the outcome of the kitty in the dressup that has the hidden text "or is it" ...so now i think it might be auroras!!! unless im wrong and the clue is supposed to point to a fishy theme lol lol and the loves sunlight part is confusing me lol could also be lennies lol with celestial theme

yet to grow:
Image - pouncing kitty, is this one yours aloy? (stamps etc) oooh or maybe lucky's actually!!
Image -- not oddity coz of the comment on the blanket n the new borns...(otherwise i definitely would have guessed this one as odditys lol lol)...oh wait! the eyes!!! maybe this one is Swishy's???? or lennies coz of the pet with the name 'watch me grow' in ungrouped...
Image -- ah idk, i need to go see everyones profiles again lol i seem to be guessing all the still growing ones as odditys lol
Image gradient kitty - well if the pouncing kitty is luckys then maybe this kitty will have a bushy tail and become aloys? or odditys?

One of the kitties you put my name next to is mine! Not going to tell you which one though lol
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:49 am

I'd say the same thing but that doesn't really narrow it down at all does it? And thank you for carrying over the comment about the blanket! People have tried to use the kitten as a means to guess outcomes before so I really wanted to clarify as soon as possible that I wouldn't have any similarities so people wouldn't get stuck on that <3

Perhaps it's my turn to answer a question or two??
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:13 am

Hmmm...swishys clue was supposed to be in the gallery...maybe this one? Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4739124
coz there is a transparent x in the post there...maybe this is a hint to the eyes....which makes me think indeed the blanket kitty it might be...the pouncing kitty has light eyes too but the blanket kitty seems more likely? esp with the spikes and just gives me a sorta swishy vibe? i did notice the eyes first coz i remember last year hehe...we will probably get the knotty hair clue after the growth

and omg this means aloys is probably either the pouncing kitty or the gradient kitty! :D hopefully lol

aurora: its been a lot of fun trying to guess hehe your clues are fun! im sure in hindsight ill feel like oh that was so clear lol lol i will look for the new ones! :D

oddity: hmmm....what does your kittys home look like? :D is there a colour you did not use from the pallette or did you use all the colours? :D

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:02 am

lotusmoon9 wrote:
oddity: hmmm....what does your kittys home look like? :D is there a colour you did not use from the pallette or did you use all the colours? :D

The palette was so beautiful that I had to absolutely use every single colour for mine!

Their home was given in one of my hints, but they'd definitely thrive somewhere darker

Going to try to get the hint chart updated today. I am admittedly not the best with google spreadsheet lol
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:11 am

codexia wrote:Omg I LOVE tonight’s kitty 😍 I’m guessing this one is Lennie’s due to the sky/space theme!!!
depressedanonymous, wrote:
Magpi3.14 wrote:Image
look at how adorable this kitty is! I love the space theme it has 🥺

Something tells me this guy is Lennie’s! Claiming this as being the first person to guess that (:

I'm quite late (I couldn't figure out the best timing to claim OTL), but with the most recent guess having been shared, I think I'm going to jump in and claim my outcome! I believe these were the first two posts to accurately guess the kitten, along with lotusmoon9!
    The space kitty is indeed mine and I'm so glad to see people enjoyed how it turned out ♥

Their name is Ama (天) - going off of one of the Japanese readings of the kanji - short for 天の川 or 'Ama no Gawa' (Heavenly River), which is the Milky Way in Japanese!

I believe all of my hints were found (and most were not particularly subtle because I'm bad at that apparently lol), but the hint in my signature
    天  天  天
    天  天  天
    天  天  天
    天     天
    天     天
    was a hint to the outcome's name and theme - I tried to be clever by spelling out the kanji for river using the kanji for heaven ^^;
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddity-Lad » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:24 am

Lennie!! Congrats!! I love your lil space explorer so much!
Signature art by Batman

Oddity-Lad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:25 am

Def hoarding these <3333