Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Postby kiro,, » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 pm

@ darlene

raire already denied the bzzz pup ^^
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EpicratesPictus » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:10 pm

I’m going to go out on a limb here and day that the sitting pup (image below), while on lines only used by Saikiyo (apparent creator based on archive, used lines 7 times) and Burrito Bunny (probably not the creator, used for three pups from summer 2020) in the past, was NOT made by either of them. My reasoning for this is mostly based on comparing the shading used by them in the past to the shading on this pup. Both staff members have a different shading styles, but they remained consistent across the different designs. Saikiyo does a more noticeably heavy shadow, primarily noticeable at the shoulderblade arch, back of front limbs, a chin spot, single layer on stomach, bottom of feet, neck “7”, and thigh/butt “v”. Burrito Bunny does shading that is more noticeable on solid colors, especially light solids, and is primarily noticeable at the lower bits of jaw, shoulder/arm (looks similar to a tooth emoji in shape), two layers on stomach, and a knee “L” of highlight or no shading on the back leg.
This dog, on the other hand, has no immediately noticeable shoulder shading, does have back of front limb shading, does have feet shading, has some variety (hard to tell what is design v shading) of stomach shading, and some “u”s of shading on the back leg. Neck/face is not mentioned as edits make it hard for me to determine what is shading v design.
EpicratesPictus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:14 pm

ALRIGHT I think I found a hint?

Koikee has this written in transparent text inside their signature:
Koikee's Signature wrote:Me too : )

Maybe staff are having some kind of secret text conversation in their signatures?
But nobody puts "me too" in their signature without a reason..

Or it has something to do with the "Also, ÆÜGH" in Koi's "Our Team" description?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Avianahelena wrote:Lacuna...vegetable, mineral, or animal?
Sorry, my brain gets even mushier in September because it knows winter is coming.
Does it matter that you have a copy of your staff pet from last year in your ungrouped pets?

kiro,, wrote:have any staff hidden their hints in pet groups? that would be nice to know at least so i dont burn myself out rip

lol right? So many groups, so little time. Plus, seems like Discord has killed the discussion thread here so there's not as many people around to spitball ideas with.

There are no hints in my pet groups. The staff pets in my pets without a group are there because I hoard them.

As far as the animal vegetable mineral question, funny story there were supposed to be minerals on my dog but they ended up getting cut from the design. The rest, yes, plus something else entirely.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flipturn » Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:55 pm

lacuna there is 1(ONE) pet in your staff litter group (for this year) that is not named. any particular reason?

you said your pup would have line edits. it has line edits. you answered if it resembled you in any way with yes. the dapples kind of resemble your profile picture. you commented:
Lacuna wrote:
Fluffmuffler wrote:Image
This one kind of gives me axolotl vibes 🤔

They look like a fun guy!

fine thing to say about a pet you like, right? WRONG. this is STAFF commenting on a STAFF PET. all bets are off. everything is a clue. nothing is a clue.
Lacuna wrote:
Goodrage wrote:Kind of weird questions for the staff, using different list notations
A. Does your pup have wings, or the ability to fly, or wish to fly?
B. Does your pup have an interesting backstory? have they been through events that drastically changed their lives? Is there lore behind them?
C. Does your pup have symbolic meanings?
D. Do they have a theme song? or just a song that really matches them? or anything like that?
E. What is your pup's patron arcana? (tarot cards, whether or not you believe them, it's just like the aesthetic or something)

A: maybe, yes, and no (but perhaps not in that order)
    C: you could say that

you said it "maybe" has wings but it can or it can't fly. maybe it doesn't want to fly. maybe it doesn't know what flying is. what about swimming? axolotls have feathered gills and it could be argued that they fly in water.
IN ADDITION, xolotl is the aztec god of fire and lightning. guess what he is. an axolotl. AND. they regenerate limbs and appear to stay young throughout their lives. you like PPS pets. you haven't done a PPS pet since 2014.

the ONLY thing throwing me off is that you said you don't have hints in your pet groups, so this may all be one crazy coincidence.

with all that said, lacuna, is THIS your dog? Image

also wake up new Raire hint dropped:
" (3) (b)Many love me.(/b) (u)Almost everybody hates me.(/u) (b)(u)Most stare at me in awe.(/u)(/b) "
Last edited by flipturn on Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flipturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:01 pm

underwater kitty. wrote:[snip]
raire
[snip]

Why this one for me?

Ηades wrote:

I want to say this is Raire's.. not 100% sure. I believe this one might be a dingo. I will compile a list of hints vs things I have found already tomorrow or this week.

Edit #2: Eh, I wrote this out in discord and decided to post it. I think I missed a few things, I'll fix it tomorrow maybe.

My dog has purple eyes

Could mean the pup has different colored eyes

Red Aura

Marindi is a mythical dingo, known for fell on rocks and dyed them red
https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Marindi

Prefers Summer/Sunny

Dingoes live in Australia, which is hot and sunny, so they would prefer warm weather

Would visit Maridun

Maridun reminds me a lot of what Australia looks like?? Idk
also "MARIdun" and "MARIndi"

Very rare, very common, in between

Dingoes are very common in Australia, however, some kinds of dingoes are becoming extinct aka very rare, and making them "in between" in other parts of the work.

Mythical, pest, neither of them

Marindi would be the mythical, but some consider dinoges as pests due to hunting livestock. However, they're a big role in the food chain, fighting with the "pest" role

Love, hate, awe

A lot of people "like" dingoes because they look like dogs. But, people dislike them because they're considered dangerous. Most people seem to know "a dingo ate my baby!" I'm not sure about the awe thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingo_ate_my_baby

Edit; Oh and, I think this one is Saikiyo's. "Starlight" "unedited ears, long tail"

All of this work deserves a treat!

I took an aura test and the result was 'red', so the colour itself has no hidden meaning.
My hidden hints have to be connected in a different way.

So this is not my pup! :>
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:02 pm

flipturn wrote:lacuna there is 1(ONE) pet in your staff litter group (for this year) that is not named. any particular reason?

-snip-

Also, "fun guy" could mean fungi and maybe the axolotl will have that on it when it grows :0
(underwater kitty. discovered the fun guy thing)
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koikee » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:16 pm

Sphye wrote:
Koikee wrote:I'm open to some questions if anyone has any :)

I don't suppose you'd answer the question "which dog is yours?"
Probably not. Let's try something more fun! Does your dog have oldest child energy, middle child energy, youngest child energy, or only child energy?

Oldest child energy! My dog is a mediator when there's trouble and often looks out for others they care about. They have a calm, caring nature.

coffee.berry wrote:
ALRIGHT I think I found a hint?

Koikee has this written in transparent text inside their signature:
Koikee's Signature wrote:Me too : )

Maybe staff are having some kind of secret text conversation in their signatures?
But nobody puts "me too" in their signature without a reason..

Or it has something to do with the "Also, ÆÜGH" in Koi's "Our Team" description?

Can't confirm or deny that anyone else is having a secret conversation, but I can say that you have to be looking in plain sight! You might need to read through the topic again... though there's no obvious connection. There'll be more to come, too! But from who...? ;)
Last edited by Koikee on Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koikee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawgs4Life11 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:25 pm

QUESTION FOR THE STAFF:

Is your adult pet posing as an animal (dog, dragon etc), or is it posing as an object (planet, tree etc)??
Dawgs4Life11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:36 pm

oo we got another raire denial guys

plus we can eliminate this little guy for lacuna, since theres no mineral element on her dog
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets