Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Postby catmother456 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:15 pm

A while back a discord server was created for fun and for friends to discuss and admire monthly pets, event pets, and mostly, so we could discuss the Staff litter, and then later, the GH litter, and bounce off our ideas and the hints that are found without having to spam the thread with multiposts since we are not suppose to do that. At the beginning, staff did join in but now, only a couple may chat with us as we discuss things. Staff hints of any sort are always posted on this thread or somewhere on CS. Hades has been posting anything pertinent we discuss on this thread for everyone to read. The server is small, and is open to anyone, and if you want to join, the link is here -

https://discord.gg/8UWKysju

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:40 pm

Random guess time before my brain shuts off for the night.

Metallic Dragon:
Games, soft bellows, big chonks. Is the stego puppy yours? My reasoning is connected to your snap dragons. They chonky, flightless, and come from eggs. Plus big lineart edits in the first stage are pretty common for your staff pets.

Saikiyo:
No word on the swirl puppy, so I'm going to throw out this one as a guess:
It's dark pruple with spots, has a long tail and unedited ears, and I'm having a hard time identifying the flowers but if they're a night-blooming variety like japanese wisteria, then they could fit the "starlight" reference.

Aaron:
Literally no reason except the color gradient tag.
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunamione7 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:01 pm

Raire I argue is the owner of this puppy : Image

Reasons: purple eyes, only puppy left with clouds which maybe means "dreams" which was a hint, did not deny upon interrogation!
Lunamione7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:19 pm

kiro,, wrote:im sorry but i dont really agree with all the questions and hints being revealed/talked about on discord. we have a discussion thread here for a reason, and a lot of people may not have discord or want to use it. its just a bit frustrating(?) when i want to help work on this and figure it out but plenty of points never make their way here. im not trying to cause an issue, but id appreciate it if more was being done or kept up to date here, by both staff and users alike /nm

sorry i feel really bad for posting this but its been on my mind for a little while now and had to say something

I don't reveal anything about any of my pets off-site because I don't personally like it either, and most of us do the same especially for staff litters, but users are welcome to talk about CS wherever they like. If you have thoughts about any pets or hints you're absolutely welcome and encouraged to post them here.

I'm up for denying a pup! Give me three and why you think them (more likely to pick a post that uses my hints & answers!)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:41 pm

Aaron✦ wrote:I'm up for denying a pup! Give me three and why you think them (more likely to pick a post that uses my hints & answers!)

Because it's unlike a lot of pups I've seen, and the CS tag is extremely well-edited, and kind of like last years' staffie by you!

I don't know why, this staffie just gives me a bit of Aaron✦ vibes...!

There are circles (you said it was kind of it's favourite) and it's eye kind of looks sad?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SquareBubble » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:43 am

Omiyage wrote:
SquareBubble wrote:Image
Pet's name: Korra

It's my birthday today - so this is my birthday dog ^.^
Love it, super cute - love the eyes and the stars :3

Happy birthday! :clap: :lol:

Thank you! ^.^
Hello! I'm an adult player c:

I'm always up for considering a trade and my open groups are all for trade!
SquareBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:50 am

Avianahelena wrote:Random guess time before my brain shuts off for the night.

Metallic Dragon:
Games, soft bellows, big chonks. Is the stego puppy yours? My reasoning is connected to your snap dragons. They chonky, flightless, and come from eggs. Plus big lineart edits in the first stage are pretty common for your staff pets.

Well I wasn't gonna claim my pup this early, but since you got most all of my hints in there, you deserve credit for that!

Yes, this smol chunk boi is Harper. Stegosaurus, as y'all know, are here in the sense of having their fossils, but not here. I believe their noises would have been bellows similar to large herbivores of our time. They hatched from eggs. They're certainly chonks. And also I am obsessed with The Isle(game) and play stego 99% of the time.
Stegos are actually my favorite dinosaurs in general c:

I hope y'all like him when he grows up. I struggled with the color palette this year, but ultimately I'm pretty happy with him
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawulf » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:33 am

I adoreeeee the colors of this staff litter.
Image Image
Dawulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:35 am

catmother456 wrote:She’s gorgeous! ❤️ Does she have a name?

Hmm... how about Blueberry? :3

Windi_1 wrote:I love her eye spot and the stars!!! She's so pretty, Seasonal, and a job well done! Does she have a story?

No story or special meaning behind her, I'm just happy to be a part of the litter ;w; I'm not very good at art so I try to keep my designs simple. Maybe I'll go out of my comfort zone one of these days.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anover » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:19 am

Alrightyyyy I'll be honest I've had a hard time coming up with any fun hints so I'm very late but I feel a lil' bad for keeping quiet and don't want to leave ya stranded soooo as an apology for my absence I'll tell you my pups name:
Thistle! My favourite word :3

No relation to the design so don't think too deeply into it, I guess they do both have a bit of a sting to them though 🤔

Heya I'm Anover!
I do digital art and make fursuits
I also just really love birds!!

She/Her | English | Autistic

Toyhou.se | Art Fight

Discord: @anover
Anover
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery