Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter 2022 Discussion Thread

Postby catmother456 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:00 pm

Avianahelena wrote:
catmother456 wrote::thumbdown: So, tonight’s pup is awesome! But also not Raire’s (no wings so not his, and this is becoming a theme for me)

Why is lack of wings a definitive not-Raire indicator? Is there a hint I've forgotten about?

EDIT: I mean, this IS Aaron's dog, for the reasons you've said and because the watermark is colored and signed with that pixel star I've been so obsessed with, but upon rechecking Raire's hints I don't see anything indicating his outcome definitely has wings!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metallic Dragon wrote:Heck I hope he's up to y'alls standards Dx

Harper could NEVER disappoint me! *Snuggles him and feeds him treats*

Raire never definitively said their pup will have wings, but throughout his hints, flying is big for his pup so it is my guess that at the end Raire’s pup will have some way to fly. I love tonight’s pup, but I don’t see how this pup will fly. But since it fit so many of Raire’s hint, that also means it fit so many of Aaron’s, too. I really do think this is Aarons’s. but I guess we’ll find out as soon as we either get a confirmation or another denial. And I am good at picking out pups that get denied :lol: But Hades is the first to spot this out, and here we are! Hades would have posted but wasn’t feeling well, so I went over the list with them to ensure we didn’t miss anything obvious.

And I agree with everyone about Mettalic Dragon’s pup! Such a lovable pup! ❤️

Edit - Also forgot to mention good eye catching that watermark pixel star! @Avianahelena

It’s a GH Litter Conga Line!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

My C$ Store

Celozon made the little kitties
Wobbuffet decorated my avatar
I just love the conga line too much to get rid of it so it’s staying for now
catmother456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:19 am

You got me! This is Stim :) I originally designed him for Autism Acceptance Month, but this worked out better! He's a representation of my own journey with being a repressed autistic kid diagnosed with allsorts that ended up being wrong. Now I'm a happy autistic adult with a loving accepting family around me. My beautiful autistic girlfriend doesn't just put up with my stims, but loves me for them - and I her!

I hope that our other neurodivergent stimmers can enjoy him, either from the perspective of being in a safe and happy situation, or taking solace in that there are people out there who will love you for exactly who you are. A friend showed me that a couple of people in discord recognised what Stim was up to immediately - this one's for you!! Flappy hands are happy hands <3

The pixel star is indeed the cs tag edit that I returned to this year - I left it out for a while for some reason, but it felt right to plop it in again. In my dream I painted a beautiful landscape of hydrangeas, but they did end up looking quite like alliums lol!

I'll save explaining all our partner hints for a little while ;)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffystar » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:42 am

Aaron✦ wrote:

You got me! This is Stim :) I originally designed him for Autism Acceptance Month, but this worked out better! He's a representation of my own journey with being a repressed autistic kid diagnosed with allsorts that ended up being wrong. Now I'm a happy autistic adult with a loving accepting family around me. My beautiful autistic girlfriend doesn't just put up with my stims, but loves me for them - and I her!

I hope that our other neurodivergent stimmers can enjoy him, either from the perspective of being in a safe and happy situation, or taking solace in that there are people out there who will love you for exactly who you are. A friend showed me that a couple of people in discord recognised what Stim was up to immediately - this one's for you!! Flappy hands are happy hands <3

The pixel star is indeed the cs tag edit that I returned to this year - I left it out for a while for some reason, but it felt right to plop it in again. In my dream I painted a beautiful landscape of hydrangeas, but they did end up looking quite like alliums lol!

I'll save explaining all our partner hints for a little while ;)

This is absolutely lovely. I adore the reasoning behind Stim. I appreciate him very much, and I'm sure others do too. <3
fluffystar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:03 am

Oh I didn't even notice the star in the tag! That's such a nice touch :o

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:27 am

Whoooo hello Stim \o/ nice to finally share you with everyone! FLAP FLAP!!!!
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lounah » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:34 am

I don't know if it's been asked yet, but who designed the newborn pup this year?
Lounah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:22 am

Lounah wrote:I don't know if it's been asked yet, but who designed the newborn pup this year?

I designed this year’s newborn! =]
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avianahelena » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 am

I have so much to say about Stim and the hints but I can't get to my laptop until after rollover! Nooooo!

I'll just suffer through typing on my phone....

Does Raire's outcome represent some type or aspect of neurodivergence as well?

Does the Cat and Venus fable refer, in this context, to masking?

Are the copied posts a result of Stim mirroring Ani, or vice versa, or mutually?

I'm so happy that Stim has settled into his identity and can be just as flappy as he wants!
I like bananas. Bananas are good.

All the introverts in the Apple cabin are stressed out by being with so many other introverts! Avianahelena helps move some sleeping bags out to sleep beneath the stars.
Avianahelena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyrs » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:20 am

Wyvurn wrote:

it's very cute!! i love the tie dye and the colors this year :')

i don't know if this pup's already been mentioned a lot but i'm really excited to find out what it grows into (or if it stays pps that would be so cute!)

-
    Image Image Image Image
................................................................................................................................................................profile icon
greyrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyca » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:25 am

greyrs wrote:
Wyvurn wrote:

it's very cute!! i love the tie dye and the colors this year :')

i don't know if this pup's already been mentioned a lot but i'm really excited to find out what it grows into (or if it stays pps that would be so cute!)

Agreed! I've had my eye on this one for a bit now. I love big ears so I'm like :eyes:
Black Lives Matter
AlishaIV is my roommate!
We trade sometimes and
share a computer/IP address!

Check out all
my dressed up
pound catches!

My trade thread!

January 19th is my birthday : )
I collect pets with that date!

Pyca

My pets